FH2 Campaign #5: Battle 3 Cretan Hills - Best/Worst/Funniest

Best: - Playing FH2

Worst: - Ping (LUL)

Funniest: - Pistol duel with CptBoquier, checking artillery call spots and see nothing - decided to shoot anyway - boom strategic point destroyed lol, Tore getting the daimler stuck between the trees ts chat - F*** i think im stuck - (keyboard smash sounds) - f***. LOL

Most hated player: - noone

Most loved/liked player: - Everyone ❤️

Edited by Fumaca
forgot stuff
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Best:
-Ah, what an action filled evening! Loved it. 
-The numbers
-Axis Teamspeak and spirit throughout the battle! 
-Panzer 2. I love that little tank... :D

Worst:
-Can't really think of anything...?

Funniest: -
-I kinda forgot them... many funny moments and I laughed a lot during the battle, so atleast I enjoyed the whole time. 

Most hated player: -
-The "pingpingping" boys with their AT rifles :D

Most loved/liked player: -
-All axis for keeping up the good fight until the end.

• Like 1

Best:
-Action Packed

-Wiping out an entire squad the first round.

Worst:
-Tall grass and no HE
-Last round we lost Forward Camp because I got the Daimler and its shitty gearbox stuck between two trees and a slight incline, frustrated the hell out of me.

Funniest: -
Best Battle Photo -
image.thumb.png.805d77f6cf952aa76b93e50dff814125.png

"Trees are evil!"
Most hated player:
 -
-The guy on the 222, that crossed into the corner of the main base rectangle the moment I nailed him, as well as the guys camping at the borders at the last round.

-All , for an intense evening.

Other: -Apologize to everyone on CC i jinxed and annoyed.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Best:
- Running around too... much... till my last breath.

- Capturing and holding key flags, mainly Comm_Station.

- Finally getting my old skills back. Was able to beat some good players.

- 155 being sneaky-beaky like.

Worst:
- Last round while I was having a headache, I finally said "I had enough from this mofking Achtung on this mfking map." Then I went on to destroy their squad on my own and finished the round in top 3 and captured key flags anyway. :D

Funniest:
- At some point in Finikas, every single rally point I placed was destroyed in seconds. I laid down a rally, started walking and BOOM mortar destroys it. Finally I decided to put it in the most stupidiest place anyone can think of, out in the open and it survived for 10 minutes. :partydance:

- Capturing Forward Camp in an APC, by doing donuts in the flagzone. :laundry: (Donut = Making 360s like a wild person)

- I was running around and a Bren Carrier stopped next to me. Guy tried to kill me and he paid for it. I get the Bren Carrier and rushed to Forward Camp. Saw a guy aiming at our tank in the AT Gun. I crashed into gun to save the tank. It was like a split second but I was able to outlocate it. Then I killed the guy. Afterwards in same Bren Carrier I accidentally ran over an enemy who were trying to blow up our tank. :smokingred:

- @AL-SAHAD being able to TK me in the jeep I was driving madly to get enemies attention. It was still an awesome shot though. :buttsway:

Most hated player: -
- @Matsku and his goonies popping out of everywhere like Goblins to spoil our fun.

- All Axis but my special love goes to @Hawk  He played with us and was a great help. Thanks. :admire:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Best numbers

Worst:  brittish uniforms and yellow grass

Funniest:  posing for @CptBocquier and dropping to my death from finikas tower

@mosesHerodez having something against@WOLFXL  and multiple tks :D

The geezers trying to hold the hatchlings in check in 288. 

Most hated player: -allied mortar dude

Most loved/liked player:  Matsku "Houdini" always appearing from thin air

Best Battle Photo -
https://cmp-gaming.com/topic/2128-best-battle-photo-medal/

Other: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

going to be  a long one

Best: - Fh2 exciting night

Best2: 2019, @Papillon and @Wualy playing again. Life is beautiful

Best3: axis stoic players who stayed , woke up and won 2 rounds. 

Best4: my dear officers

Best5: playing all night with @Wualy. Great job @Anguita36 and @Heia Safari!

Worst: -numbers got lower for first time of campaign for both sides. 

Funniest: -actually managing achtung and matsku several times. Facing my friend @GeoPat and his guys, one of them doing donuts on the flagzone with a bren carrier for 1 min.

Funniest2: @Erwin my best kebab guy " I'm tired, I'm done rayder..." 20 secs later "erwin go lumber" . Make the gray with spaniards and kowsky, "Erwin go cap forward camp now" gets it and we win the round. great job 

Most hated player: -no one. Wait, @Ombustman

Most loved/liked player: - @Sir_Kowskoskey @turbomursu because you don't need finnish lasers when you have them. @Heia Safari! and @Anguita36 for staying with me in the back . @svakidan for being back @BlackRaptor35 for presenting his self . @AdmiralBG and @Erwin for gettiing the shit done. @L.L.HERRAIZ @GGarrido great improvement from previous battles @caeno great teamwork player always keeping it up. @Humledrik and @Mosesherodez playing together again 

Best Battle Photo - getting attacked by achtung and matsku commando s squad, losing the flag. Killed them, recap and destroy rp. Saw them behind the fence, say myself " bf 2 fisics, if i hit the fence with rifle nade I kill both. done. "

"Here is the prove. You can do it. The hard part wasn't killing them 2 at the same time, but not getting killed by them before" 

screen707.thumb.jpg.ad2d6182c6577fbd0b9ca1193e7d75b5.jpg

Other: - see you next week 

• Like 7
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Best: - Big Squad action, fun times all night

Worst: - Battlefield physics, my ping at times. Very hard to hit shots I used to hit 90% back in the day.

Funniest: - In debrief after a long talk someone says: "Can you repeat that, I was watching my phone"

Most hated player: @Pepinio killed me a lot. Maybe not the most hated, but you certainly had my attention.

Most loved/liked player: - @Sir_Kowskoskey, 'nuff said

Best Battle Photo - @Smashmachine stealing my knife kill

301749292_cmppicoftheweek.thumb.png.03dd3ad74a894eb804998843f362ebe1.png

Other: - We're starting to get the new guys (and old geezers) up to speed. The allies are in for a tough fight.

Edited by turbomursu
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

Best: -Enemy tanks drive badly in the mountains.

Worst: -Visually it is not clear where the borders of the “reserve” end and one can already shoot a deer.

Funniest: -There were moments of absolute boredom and calm, although at that time there was something to see. 

Most hated player: - /?\

Most loved/liked player: -Enemy tank crews who tried to repair their tanks and became food for my "Boys". Tanks missed you for a long time😜

Best Battle Photo -1263287381_ForgottenHope22019-05-2501-00-51-114.thumb.jpg.efbaf1e9a8eaf1442f60c8d2a8efc8aa.jpg

ForgottenHope2 2019-05-25 01-00-49-218.jpg

ForgottenHope2 2019-05-25 01-00-50-499.jpg

ForgottenHope2 2019-05-25 01-00-51-114.jpg

• Like 1

Best: - After 4 difficult rounds, the axis team woke up and showed everyone that we're not here to cook sausages.

Worst: - French guys not showing up after last week. I was really sad we weren't able to carry on the french squad, and that makes me upset. Shame. Next time, fill up the LOA and don't say you'll come.

Funniest: - Some pistols duels, like with @Fumaca // Got my squad pinned down by a Cruiser, @Sir_Kowskoskey asking for at support, was already throwing my satchel. Was so proud of this sneaky move i started firing on the tank with my pistol like in soldat ryan. Forgot to move a bit further. We both went boom.  // Asking @Sir_Kowskoskey for a picture in the tower during the defence of Finikas. He was so proud of being in a picture that he tried to body slam something below. Maybe he hit John Cena because it wasn't in the killfeed.

Most hated player: - Guys not respecting the mining rule. that's the only dark side of yesterday battle.

Most loved/liked player: - Everyone, and of course all the 288. @HaLoAL did some cool moves. HQ squad for defending well, and carry on after 4 rounds lost so we managed to won two rounds and lose one with something like 34-0

Best Battle Photo - "Because he's the hero Finikas needs, but not the one it deserves right now. But he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a teabagging guardian. A watchful protector. A Perkelé Knight... Kowsman ! *pinpinpin pin piiiiiin*"

screen960.thumb.jpg.91a90e366ad116fd7b10b89d1e18fbd9.jpg

Other: - A big gg to the tank guys, the last rounds were great thanks to them (defence of the flags with each regiment, heavy and successfull assaults on Comm station)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Best: Without my game crashes

Worst: Unlucky and sad, just like me. I hate BF2 engine.

Funniest: Just like a safari

Spoiler

20190525010911_1.thumb.jpg.a4864b48814871f4d2c2da2cb80c80c7.jpg

Most hated player: It's not public server, so, guys, follow the rules and stop jumping like bunnies. @HaLoAL no flaming. Report it to HQ or admins.

Most loved/liked player: That's a difficult question. 288, I suppose.

Best Battle Photo - Stop camping

20190524230847_1.thumb.jpg.1fb160fa45ef08353f6b5831a56ee107.jpg

Other: 

8 hours ago, CptBocquier said:

"Because he's the hero Finikas needs, but not the one it deserves right now. But he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a teabagging guardian. A watchful protector. A Perkelé Knight... Kowsman ! *pinpinpin pin piiiiiin*"

Or just "It's my tower! It's my Finikas!"

• Like 2

4 hours ago, turbomursu said:

Most hated player: @Pepinio killed me a lot. Maybe not the most hated, but you certainly had my attention.

That was not a subjective feeling. You're Right @turbomursu. You were my favorite victim according to the statistics. :caress: 

SB|DAK [CMP]turbomursu   18x
Edited by Pepinio
  • Haha 1

Best: - The number of players, constant numbers throughout the evening. 7 strong laps that were demanding. Both teams fought great. This is how Forgotten Hope is fun. 

Worst: - my 5,6,7 round. 2 reasons. You get tired slowly. Not mother tongue divided. It's ok, but it reduces my performance. Too bad that I was already so tired myself and probably the others too this evening. Unfortunately there was no German After Action meeting in the Teamspeak after the battle for me. But I was tired and had to work the next day. That was a pity, because summing up together is always enjoyable and fun.

Funniest: - the whole evening was fun. @CABEZO [Goz-[Mauri94]-[ Do you remember the duel on Foward Camp Hill? We fought each other for an eternity, but did not strike both. That was great. Finally, you were the lucky winner :thumbupright::thumbupleft:. But boy that was fun @CABEZO [Goz-[Mauri94]-[

screen370.thumb.png.a602eb31020e18adbab8828926165385.png

not a Picture for the Picture competition

Most hated player: - In any case @caeno . Have wished you to hell. The 5. round. I was the player who died the most in the 5. round. Of the 28 times :seeingstars:, it was according to statistics 14 times @caeno @AL-SAHADhas caught me a total of 30 x. But this is distributed throughout the evening. As well as @AdmiralBG  total 15. times  .But you @caeno in a 5. round, …..I hated you. 

But I'm not vindictive. Now I love you as a CMP member again :adore: and the other guys too :threesome:

Most loved/liked player: - my german Regiment.

Best Battle Photo -  None this time

Other: -  Everything else, I'll tell in 3rd The King's Own Hussars AAR :salute:

On 5/25/2019 at 11:54 AM, AdmiralBG said:

Funniest:  @Smashmachine making moves on me 

-1249203702_ForgottenHope2Screenshot2019_05.24-20_53_11_75.thumb.png.25096702cc9b8a7f9f0af6f4e29abad6.png

:D:D:D Your horny. Super Photo :admire:  @AdmiralBG :thumbupright:

Edited by Pepinio
5 round not 4.
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

Best: Playing again half of the battle and having a lot of fun with @RayderPSG@Heia Safari! and @Anguita36, defending this or that flag.

Best2: Numbers

Worst: Not being able to play entirely round four, due some people breaking rules. Come on gent, READ RULES!!

Funniest: Defending Harbour and seeing one Allied player inside flagzone. Just when I was to fire him, I saw another guy, inside a building firing to me also: I aimed and, surprisingly, killed him only to see that was @Anguita36trying to help, then the guy in the flagzone killed me and was @RayderPSGwho saved the situation. This is not the best way to defend a flag for sure!! :D

Funniest 2: In last round, @Quicksilver was in our channel and, some time, we talked between us in Spanish (sorry @Heia Safari!for that!). We said to @Quicksilverif he as leraning some Spanish and he said: "I´m hearing you with attention and I can understand some of the words you are saying, specially when you say name of flags!". HILARIOUS!!! 🤣🤣

Most hated player: Myself for being able to kill myself twice running over my own s-mines ☠️

Most loved/liked player: Everyone who play battle, and did fairly. Love players who didn´t made me work!

Battle Photos -

screen014.thumb.jpg.4c6486043c03ff1854d7d583d66c3d40.jpg

screen013.thumb.jpg.d16f0b013cf99f98a7abab89f88213a6.jpg

screen010.thumb.jpg.dd08ed9dd99662a8d2bb4ed6dc6b1e58.jpg

screen009.thumb.jpg.290b9868fa9480f165ca1aab56e06d74.jpg

Other: See all of you next battle!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Best: The 3rd The King's Own Hussars.. Could not ask for a better regiment has a CO after being an admin for the past years. Great job everyone.

Best2: Intense fighting on all flags. Having fun in Battle/Teamspeak even tho i had to leave it several times due to having 3 nieces at my house and had to take care of them at the same time.

Worst: Nothing at all.

Funniest: My nieces trying to understand what was being said on Teamspeak. They actually understood some things. They have strong englando.

Most hated player: No one.

Most loved/liked player: Everyone

Best Battle Photo -
screen096.png
"Capping the lumber flag and holding it inside the ammo truck for more then 5min. I was hearing at least 7 guys running around me while was laughing like crazy until someone decided to check inside. Oldschool BF1942 tactics still work. 🤣"

Other: -

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2