Forums, Teamspeak And Discord Rules
By registering as a member of this forum, Discord and the CMP-Gaming community including the use of the Teamspeak service you agree to comply with the following rules:
- Members should post in a way that is respectful of other users. Flaming or abusing users in any way will NOT be tolerated and will lead to a warning and a possible ban.
- Members are asked to not act as “back seat moderators”. If members note an issue which goes against the forums or Discord rules they are welcome to bring it to the attention of a member of the Admins. Use the 'Report Post' feature for forum posts. Do not respond to such topics yourself. Members who constantly “act” as moderators may be warned.
- Members should remember this board and Discord are aimed at a general audience. Posting pornographic or generally offensive content, racial, sexist, violent, religious or homophobic slurs, images, links, etc. will NOT be tolerated and will lead to a warning and possible ban. Any offensive content should be reportedly to an Admin immediately on Discord or Private Message.
- Members are asked to respect the copyright of other users, sites, media, etc. Users linking to or asking for information on warez, crackz, illegal material etc. or re-printing material without permission will receive a warning and their post will be removed.
- Members are asked to respect the legalities of the countries that where other members live. Do NOT post or link to Nazi, Far Right and other extremist content. Users posting or linking to such content will be warned, have their post removed and possibly banned.
- Members are asked only to post in English for the common areas, as this is an English speaking community. They are free to post in their own languages within the Languages Forums.
- Spam is not tolerated here under any circumstance. Users posting spam will be warned and their post removed.
- The Admins reserve the right to edit, remove or put on moderation queue any post or Discord message at any time. The determination of what is construed as indecent, vulgar, spam, etc. as noted in these points is up to the Admins and not users.
- The above rules where applicable also apply to private messaging. Abuse of the private messaging system may lead to warnings (as above) and/or the revocation of private messaging along with a possible ban.
- Content in signatures should be consistent with normal writing and abide by the general forum etiquette including no offensive text, imagery, or links.
- Remote signature images must have a consistently high availability to ensure page load times are not affected. Animated images are NOT permitted.
- Users abusing these rules will be warned or have their signature privileges revoked and may even be banned.