FH2 Campaign #6: Battle 10 - Gothic Line - Best/Worst/Funniest

Usually I never do Tea-bags.
And suddenly I come across @Sir_Kowskoskey, naturally he kills me aaaaanddd Tea-bags me, wtf ??
So later in the game I got to watch him helplessly reloading is rifle, and pull the trigger, hitting right into his head. Guess what happened after that ?? :
@Erwincommanding me to teabag him haha
Yes, my first ever Koskey-Trophy! Thank You Sir, it was a shared pleasure ! 

[AFTER RPLY EDIT]

@Sir_KowskoskeyI did not see you pulling the knive. only starting reloading. Otherwise I would had been glad to see if your sword is as sharp as your wit !
Gentleman manners is something only gentlemen can understand and it's getting lost.

Edited by Solarriors
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6
  • Sad 1

Oh, may, i'll be first... :partydance: 
(after posting i saw the post of @Solarriors) : - Damn, i'm late!.. :o

Best: The best are the campaign as a whole, the players who went through it (especially those who were in every battle, and even in every training session, i no kidding), and the guys from CMP who organized it all for us.
Thank you all, it was really interesting and great.

(not without certain downsides, to be honest, but it can be skipped)

Worst: My arms are too short for me to reach that MG in bomber!
Please, modders, make my arms longer so i can reach it, and shoot while chasing enemy fighters!
Forgive me, teammates, for not being able to save the game with my short arms... :yellow:

Spoiler

2006497405_Myhandstoshort!(FH2CMP6-GothicLine2019-12-2103-25-07-88.thumb.jpg.62a03902fcefcc07f2b7101a5ca02da7.jpg

(by the way, i and @turbomursu had problems with Village, and detection of enemy was incorrect (enemy planes were marked as ours), but this is not as important as the lack of opportunity to reach the machine gun 😉)

Serious: Do you know what war is for?.. Only for selfies.

Spoiler

873041674_Warjustforselfie(FH2CMP6-GothicLine2019-12-2102-37-22-92.thumb.jpg.f4d293201b6514372b8f6d0b0f05bb8c.jpg

1941615575_Warjustforsilfie(FH2CMP6-GothicLine2019-12-2102-37-32-23.thumb.jpg.a94ad7182dd7e9198ed695a791bb38d5.jpg

(sorry about that, @AL-SAHAD and @BaskaBommi, you guys are great!)

Most hated player (AFTER battle): These "Americans" were so envious of my new beautiful Mc.205 that they decided to downgrade to previous plane - Mc.202.
Dammit, land soldiers, heaven punish you! :cussingwhite:

Spoiler

622303343_YeahMc205beauty!(FH2CMP6-GothicLine2019-12-2104-14-59-96.thumb.jpg.f7d5e7d7ed4dcdb20d448b9ccde6ec16.jpg

1263513487_Stopdowngradethisplane!(FH2CMP6-GothicLine2019-12-2104-15-45-04.thumb.jpg.b13460dd8e7159b98cb37a57a2b19a9c.jpg

Most loved/liked player (AFTER battle): The @knokworst knew the worst - that we were preparing to use the most dangerous weapon in the world:

Spoiler

631508156_Dammittheyknowworst(FH2CMP6-GothicLine2019-12-2104-08-15-25.thumb.jpg.e5a0e555c8baaed0f0028eb7ea0a706b.jpg

Best Battle Photo: I do not, but offer as an alternative beauty photo by @Waximus - "Clear Gothic sky":

Spoiler

1351088334_ClearskyfromWaximus.thumb.jpg.3ac5932de0f047bd16d9e3cd518dad13.jpg

Other: Merry XaMAS, everyone! :happynewyear:

Spoiler

14310190_PartyBruh(FH2CMP6-GothicLine2019-12-2104-08-23-12.jpg.16ac097c8e9185d111e2e421e4ffe639.jpg

P. S.:

59 minutes ago, Sir_Kowskoskey said:

I deem this to be ungentlemanic. I pulled my knife out to face you but you shot me. Im utterly flabbergasted by this

I agree with this, this is not good moment - when the first player shows the second that he is ready for a duel with knives, and the second shoots him.
original.gif

Edited by Pavel_[RUS74]
Add P. S.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Best: - 2 rounds of commanding a division after ~4 years of break and we won. 

Worst: - My K/D ratio. I'm too old to shoot straight :(. First round when I am commanding a div and half of the players drop, few seconds later the server crashes. Yup, sounds about right when I command.

Funniest: -  Winning the battle by 1 point. 

Most hated player: no-one

Most loved/liked player: - everyone in HQ squad for the funny shit-talk

Best Battle Photo - Poland Stronk!

Spoiler

1235873611_Beznazwy.thumb.png.46592ef69f20985e2cf6a5a0f9b64927.png

Other: -

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Best: - Spotting in coordination with caeno.

Worst: - Server crash on an attacking round where we were in the lead. Ihadn't died yet and was guarding my bridges :(.

Funniest: - Spotting near villa vino, i try to sneak the hill up to monastery to get a good view on village and spot for my team. Being super carefull i sneak towards the PAK bunker to check for enemies and mine the gun. I then have to cross a barren wasteland to get to my preferred position. There is a machine gun bunker along the way were i can take a break to check for enemies. I see a guy walking and freeze, luckily i spot it is an ally (i walk around with binoculars by default instead of a rifle because shooting is a last resort for desperate people). I think nice, i have comapny and run  towards him and get cozy with him next to the bunker. I go prone to take a look behind the corner and get shot. TK by said ally. I was prone 30 cm away from him. He shot me with a scoped rifle. That was funny.

Most hated player: -/

Most loved/liked player: - caeno and our pilots

Best Battle Photo -

Caeno doing work with the chaffee shooting an enemy panther. A safari tracker/spotter captures the last moments of this big cat.

image.thumb.png.78cc8517b47d13e9b8d0ebeb2531caca.png

Bomb runs look best from a distance.

image.thumb.png.245b0f60e7b8fe1c5c13e3d455412bb8.png

Other: - I will be sad that i can't play these maps anymore, they so good.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

Best: 
-Awesome end to the campaing :)
-Numbers through out the evening! 
-M24 is a nice little tank. Kinda hope I would have used it more in this battle! 

Worst: 
-Server crash while allies were leading on attack and in a good situation.
-Battle ended too early. I could have played a lot longer with all these nice planes and tanks!

Funniest: 
-Never have I ever.... being shot down in a plane with artillery, using a smoke shell... :D @RAnDOOm Awesome job! :D
-Taking off in the bomber, tip of wing hitting a tree very slightly... aaaaaaand plane did a full 180 degree turn and is now nosediving into the forest. Damn.

Most loved/liked player: 
-The people spotting enemy planes and tanks. Especially @wrenchorbinoculars again! :D
- @Tore@HaLoAL and @Smashmachine for protecting me in the bomber :)

Other: 
-Merry christmas everyone! Happy holidays! Happy whatever you feel like being happy for! See you in the next campaing! Also Happy new year :)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Best:  @Ronid the poor suck.. fabulous man asking to lead for around.

chit chat with the admins. @Quicksilver insulting me by calling me talkative

Worst: 

Funniest:  @Pavel_[RUS74] reading my mind over the whole @Solarriorsepisode in b/w/f comments.  All is forgiven @Solarriors 😉

Raiding forrest. Looking for the lone mg guarding the area. ”He is on the the destroyed panther” finding someone of our brave fighters just taking a break next to the dude.

”Nobody would think that we would be so stupid to try the same thing for the third time”

Most hated player: -

Most loved/liked player:  

Best Battle Photo -
https://cmp-gaming.com/topic/2474-best-battle-photo-medal/

Other: thanks for the campaign all!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Best: - Hard fighting against russian squad for Vineyard and Forest Road, duel with @Lajtus with tank/inf co-op and at gun/inf co-op, sniping and rushing with garand, destorying enemy rp by rifle nade by accident, new fresh sl of Polish squd @Doktor 

Worst: - Bunny jumping, server crash

Funniest: - Fighting in forest. You never know from what direction you getting shot, so often i got killed from nowhere, and from nowhere i got enemy in front of me and i killed him so he probably got the same confusion as i 😂

Most hated player: - Luckily no one

Most loved/liked player: - @Doktor for accepting being a sl and manage to do it quite well even that it was his first time ever in campaign

Best Battle Photo - last Polish Victory Photo together with a big friend of Polish community @RayderPSG. (EVERYBODY F****** JUMP! 😂 ) Ps. Thanks @gen.p for photo 😉

screen038.thumb.jpg.85821a339011f6f13709f02addef89bb.jpg

Other: Thank You All for playing together. I had a great time and hope to see You all next campaign in march. Since then, I wish You all Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 🥳

• Like 8

6 hours ago, caeno said:

Funniest: 

-Never have I ever.... being shot down in a plane with artillery, using a smoke shell... :D @RAnDOOm Awesome job! :D

That was a perfect shot. Probability of 0.000001%.  😂

I actually never seen that happen. A smoke arty shell killing a pilot inside the plane. Maybe thats a 1st in FH2 history ?
Did it destroyed the plane also or just killed you ?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Best: Campagin - time I spent with great men. Thank You all.

Worst: Maybe crash? Or maybe headache?

Funniest: Human catapult

i was driving fast and @Cpt.Polandjumped out of jeep the exact moment I've hit. (After edit I will present you a video of this)

Most hated player: Bunnyhoping men. Don't do this please.

Most loved/liked player: I agree with @Cpt.Poland that @Doktor truly is one of the most liked ones. But also @RayderPSG who after battle stayed for photo and who was helping us with makeing Polish Team.

And of course everyone, You all are great for doing this together (bunnyhoping men you will be loved one also if you stop bunnyhop :P )

Best Battle Photo -

'BBQ before fight - life in army ain't that bad'

screen003.thumb.png.66e0ed1dc60644b7383a6a14ff084a42.png

Other: -

'Enemy submarine spotted'

screen030.thumb.jpg.a00a32ca3ebf70e778ad7a041b4500d1.jpg

'We do bury our companions' (during training)

screen029.thumb.jpg.09c9c927a9b6ab0e8a6cd3430cb9092d.jpg

'Look at me! I'm Australian now!'

screen027.thumb.jpg.a9ddf3f2143e23e828a51df1fa4d7772.jpg

@CptBocquier I've took your advice to my heart. No HUD this time!

Edited by gen.p
  • Like 3
  • Haha 6

Im not sure this is the appropriate forum to report an accident that occurred during our final battle - please start recording:

Leaving main with my brand new Willie (after a successful mission, handing over the artillery to someone else). I speed down the road only to "accidentally" and unfortunately collect Sir Kows on my front fender/bumper. He had stepped out from behind a parked Sherman right into my path. I had no time to brake (300+ms latency). I exited my vehicle to render assistance - but alas - it was too late for Kows. There was a witness, who I am sure is still getting over the tragic event (please come forward). I took these pictures for insurance purposes:

comments from the scene of the incident:

Look left -look right - look left again - before you cross the road
Our mechanics get right into their work
Kows sticks his neck out for the Canadians
Is kows a human ?
Another TK for knok - at least I can spawn at main (kows)
Whos the guy with the wrench?
Should I drive on the left or the right in Italy?

Great campaign everyone - thankyou all and have safe holiday :) 

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Edited by knokworst
  • Like 5
  • Haha 4

6 hours ago, RAnDOOm said:

That was a perfect shot. Probability of 0.000001%.  😂

I actually never seen that happen. A smoke arty shell killing a pilot inside the plane. Maybe thats a 1st in FH2 history ?
Did it destroyed the plane also or just killed you ?

Duuude, I chased this plane for a minute to avenge @AdmiralBG, and when I almost shot him down - you stole my kill with your arty) 
This is the most epic kill steal I've ever seen, well done :D

And yea, you destroyed the plane, not just the pilot.

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

Best: - the Farmer Kit !

Worst: - Was so close to pitchfork @Sir_Kowskoskey but @krakki decided otherwise.

screen058.thumb.png.5b7280b74a347f7dd093afec7068b1b8.png

Funniest: - Encountering a wild @Sir_Kowskoskey trying to sneak while i was trying to sneak. Epic 1v1. Epic end.

screen056.thumb.png.a38ab7b29aae684f4b770babf1731264.png

Most hated player: - @AL-SAHAD you made our lives a nightmare on monastery ! Well done !

Most loved/liked player: - @thunder493 back from hell's babyroom !

Best Battle Photo: - One hell of a last round with the 71st !

screen060.thumb.png.e59e47347b009ff8a9d51648c14931b7.png

Other: - Had so much fun to play with you !

Pictures of the french squad and the spanish regiment !

screen074.thumb.png.035bd634050c93ff5d8d58789eaf41da.png

screen080.thumb.png.2eef3d60713e49eac88ebe8e96ef87f5.png

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

On 12/22/2019 at 1:16 AM, knokworst said:

Im not sure this is the appropriate forum to report an accident that occurred during our final battle - please start recording:

Leaving main with my brand new Willie (after a successful mission, handing over the artillery to someone else). I speed down the road only to "accidentally" and unfortunately collect Sir Kows on my front fender/bumper. He had stepped out from behind a parked Sherman right into my path. I had no time to brake (300+ms latency). I exited my vehicle to render assistance - but alas - it was too late for Kows. There was a witness, who I am sure is still getting over the tragic event (please come forward). I took these pictures for insurance purposes:

Is kows a human ?

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Hmmm...maybe the lag bent his neck? 😄

• Haha 1

On 12/21/2019 at 8:16 PM, knokworst said:

Is kows a human ?

It was me lol.
I entered the Sherman almost at the same time that Kows, and since he got the 1st position I thought it was his Sherman and left, and suddenly he left it too for some mysterious reason and well, you know the rest.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Best: - The numbers and the way the campaign ended: with allies way more motivated and getting some results. Good job! 

Best2: the number of new players and oldies i saw during the campaign. Without you numbers would've been worse! Thanks for enjoying with us

Best3: @Wualy back on his duty: arty. @eXHaLe went mad about ahahah . Also @thunder493 playing last battle! 

BEst4: finally campaign is finished, empty friday for (real life) friends! lol 

Worst: -campaign is finished, fuck nooooo ! 

Funniest: -I misunderstood something and sneaked while @CptBocquier was doing so.But we both got the objectives! 

@Nightwing bagging me. Worst thing, I didn't take screens baggin him back... 

screen1495.thumb.jpg.f13f5d371cc73e41b0342c861db1893b.jpg

Meeting the chaos

screen1511.thumb.jpg.2f7847c0be34d329320973eb4713b6f2.jpg

Most hated player: - anyone

Most loved/liked player: - EVERYONE. But here comes some special mentions ! @Sir_Kowskoskey because this man does his best to make this comunitty better and is always up to some sacrifice! (may him be masochisitc, who knows?) . But even more improtant, he can invade atmosphere with some motivation!! He and the guys (thanks to them too) who switched to make this better, thanks a bunch! @kummitus because man what would we do without the tehnical background from this guy!  thanks kummi ! @Quicksilver for 24/7 tests and info about situation, always paying attention, aswell as @RAnDOOm with announcements and such, @Hawk with media and others. @Wualy because he's cool and doesn't need more. Of course, all the love goes to HQ's , CO's , SL's and mappers too, but this time my special mention is for @Blander and @knokworst which, If I'm not wrong, were HQ for their first time. I hope it isn't the last. You guys did great! Also @turbomursu for being back from retreat. About co's what @gen.p @Ronid and @Cpt.Poland ve been doing with the poles is amazing, and wasn't expected; congrats to them . @Darkpotato @L.L.HERRAIZ porque ha sido vuestra primera campaña solitos y porque qué haría sin vosotros! 

And on the end....the players, of course, as without you we would be all missing! From the experienced, oldies to the very new ones! Thanks for joining us guys! See you in 2020! 

Best Battle Photo -
https://cmp-gaming.com/topic/2474-best-battle-photo-medal/

"To destroy or not to destroy the everyone's pic, the dilemma" 

screen1509.thumb.jpg.6664ba845072e0850a501d0557d5dc86.jpg

He was like: image.png.afaab77bbb8686cceb680aa3979ac640.png 

Other:  LOOKING FORWARD FOR THE NEXT ONE! MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAVE A GOOD START OF 2020 EVERYONE! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 3

Best: 1) The campaign is finally over, though I didn't finish the last few rounds because of my... terrible mood

2) Numbers. Especially on the Allied side, whose players were able to withstand a large losing streak. Really, GJ

Worst: 1) Teabagging. If you think that something funny can stay that way by doing it again and again and again, you are deeply mistaken. I wonder why you're not tired of it yet

2) The only thing worse than this camp is the 2nd

3) Holidays. I hate the holidays

Other: This could be my last camp. At least for an indefinite period, at the most - forever. Who knows. The reason: I became more irritated, and I fully understood that I feel like a stranger

... Hmm, it's been almost 9 years since I've known FH2 🤔

Anyway, I wish you better camps

Out

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 5

Best Photo:
unknown.png?width=703&height=440

THAR SHE BLOWS!

Worst:

@Hetzenhauer  you were(edit: ARE!)my white whale....and the incident on the public game a few weeks ago...next round...you better go allied...or I'll hunt you down with a vengeance.

Worst2/and Best: I was a pretty lousy cap'n but @Smashmachine was terrific clerk: next time we should share responsibility

Terrific: I don't care about the scores, In my eyes we won the campaign.

Edited by Tore
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1