FH2 Campaign #10: Battle 12 - Majardah - Best/Worst/Funniest

cmp_best_worst_funniest_1.png.cf1afb5ce3edd9269dd1cc7f043b78fc.pngmajardah.png

Share your opinions about the battle.  Replies are ok but no flaming, keep it clean!

Any posts containing complaints about map balance, assets, or other complaints will be removed and the person posting will have their posting privileges removed.

Copy and paste below:

Best: -

Worst: -

Funniest: -

Most hated player: -

Most loved/liked player: -

Other: -

Copy and paste below:

Best: - very nice fighting overall. To be honest, allied didn't deserve to lose, i don't think they were a worse team at all. Good to have a so intense and tied campaign. Allied were just 9 tickets away from winning it. 

Worst: - 

Funniest: - the amount of teabag i received from every single regiment, squad and SL. Ty guys!! 

i'm sorry for 2 reasons, for @Pozzo and for being so bad!

@mcpollo leave my throat alone! 

Removed by Quicksilver - Rule breaking: no flaming

sorry for my silly laughing, frenchies have had to put up with it during 12 battles

Most hated player: - no one

Most loved/liked player: - Everyone, but my special thanks go to everyone involved in making this possible.

HQ's from both teams, a big thank you @Pozzo @GeoPat @Otto @gen.p @caeno @Blander. It was a pleasure to play for and against your strategies, thank you for the time invested. 

The most stressful job for sure IMO, a big thank you to CO's and SL's from both teams!! Thank you for giving your best to try give some fun to the CMP players and the players which choose you as leaders! @Erwin @Ayrton @Pr0z4c @Hawk @aquintus @Sandre @johnnymzq @Pichu1199 @Facunino @Darkpotato @CptBocquier @Ombustman @Enrik @Greeksoldier76 @Malleus @Kerst @Vlasov. Sorry if i forget someone! 

Thank you to every player for joining us cause without you no one in those leading roles, mapping, and doing admin job would have any motivation to continue to volunteer here. Special thanks to every new player i remember , hope you stay with us! @1amWesthammer @KOFE @CobraCommunist @Flerys @RusHun91 @Rinezz @killerofall @Becafer @palomino @FloLaGachette @Swedishgreen @Superkalasnikov @Testiboule62 @Gjon @42oman @MattSomething @superkiller @mademan

A big thank you to the mapping team @Papillon @SgtAlex @Blander @GeoPat @Pr0z4c and the admin team @Sir_Kowskoskey @Quicksilver @RAnDOOm @kummitus to make everything necessary to material reality!! 

Merci aux fr, je ne me serais pas du tout amusé sans vous. Hereux d'avoir joué pour la première fois une campagne entière avec vous. Gros merci à @CptBocquier toujours debout pour faire le lead et concentré à assurer une bonne ambiance dans le group. Je ne retiendrai que les bons moment, qui ont été du coup la majorité à vos côtés! Merci @Druidix @Heia Safari! @thunder493 @SputnikFighter @Garfield @Testiboule62 @FloLaGachette @MedicalWanderer @VailliantGarcia c'était un plaisir! 

screen2921.thumb.png.aca7f4b7504cfdf2e572a7874ed05bad.png

Gracias a los hispanos participantes de la campaña, pero especialmente a @johnnymzq y @Darkpotato por llevar el peso principal del Regimiento Hispano. Lo habéis mantenido a un nivel muy bueno durante toda la campaña, gran trabajo sinceramente. 

screen2979.thumb.png.93cdc607c4805d2a620d984e558071a3.png

THANK YOU EVERYONE AND SEE YOU IN THE NEXT ONE! KEEP TUNED!

forgottenhope2.exe_Screenshot_2021_12.10_-_23_15_51_68.thumb.png.29d3dd8377460b4f706d08148d39b7f8.png

Other: -

• Like 10
  • Thanks 4

Best: Playing with You!

Worst: -404.

Funniest: -Fighting with admins over Railway

Most hated player: -404.

Most loved/liked player: -Too many to mention!

Other: -Thank You for campaign! I've already thanked Folgore Division, so I wanted also to thank all Allies HQ @Pozzo @GeoPat @Otto as well as whole Allies Division. Thank You CMP Stuff (admins, mappers...) for really good campaign that was exciting to the last round!

screen302.thumb.jpg.5df29464df1e2731056286219ff47e82.jpg

• Like 3

On 12/15/2021 at 8:13 AM, RayderPSG said:

I agree this is despicable, but it is a one hop, which is technically not against the rules.  I've seen some very senior people use the one hop flagrantly.

Dont forget this:  

Edited by GeoPat