FH2 Campaign #8: Battle 6 - Butgenbach - Best/Worst/Funniest

Best: - Some close rounds. Generally nice and even fight. Our defence of Hotel until almost the end in round 4. Winning! 😁

Worst: - Having a rough week and not being able to recon map properly.

Funniest: - Shittalk on old trenches and hotel.

Most hated player: - You know who you are 😘

Most loved/liked player: - Whole Erste Kompanie! 🤩

Best Battle Photo - We heard you like ladders, so we have put a ladder into your ladder, so you can ladder when you ladder.

screen070.thumb.png.9d8b01bf341cc49e2696f07539f1105f.png
https://cmp-gaming.com/topic/3141-best-battle-photo-medal/

Other: -

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

Best: 
-I've always liked this map and the battle was intense the whole evening! Afterwards I kinda wished I would have played on the ground the whole evening. Such a nice cityfighting map :) 
-Only 3 suicides with plane!

Worst: 
-3 stupid suicides with plane!

Funniest: 
-*Running to flagzone and almost greying* Suprise friendly nade next to me!! (Nice timing @turbomursu;) ) Spawning in again: *Running to flagzone and almost greying* Suprise friendly bullet!! (Thanks @AdmiralBG :D )
- @ShadowNick and his "drill bit"
-Some hilarious chatting in Easy I for the whole evening. 
-Only time I got a gunner in the bomber: I go for crossroads and hear Pap asking "You're not gonna bomb this flag are you?" (The east side of the flagzone was full of friendlies). I proceed with the bombing and kill a rally by chance on the west side of flagzone ( and ZERO teamkills ;) ) . Then getting hit by AA and I do a panic move and crash to the ground.....  Thanks for flying the suicidal airlines @Papillon:D
- @Tutvys getting annoyed by the amount of MG's we kept spawning with :D 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Best: - Lovely time in Chaffee during only one decent round from our team, killing lots of infantry and tanks, especially pair of pnz 4 one after another without being hit just before round ends, some tommy action in church

Worst: - being alone in tank driving like mad man trying to kill inf and tanks, not being blowned up from tank, enemy inf or damn plane ; spawnraping the us main during last round

Funniest: - during cleaning of enemy squad around the church i somehow tk twice @The_Gentle_Uncle in like 1 min (sorry😅), getting killed by own jeep

Most hated player: - 🤫

Most loved/liked player: - @Heyna for good spots 

Best Battle Photo - Don't make your jeep angry 😂screen029.thumb.jpg.7b6abd18457ae06b8472babce0aac0f2.jpg

OtherAccording to @BaskaBommi or @Enrik (i think, can't remember now who said it) i'm apparently the only one from easy company who is not drinking any kind of alcohol before battle 😁

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Best/Funniest: -
- @caeno and @knokworst making fun of me for my frustration trying to get a drill bit to work with my drill. 
- Some hilarious chatting in Easy I for the whole evening, seriously wasn't even annoyed with the outcome of the battle..
@Tutvys getting annoyed by the amount of MG's people kept spawning with. I thought everyone hated the 1919A6 🤔

Most hated player: - @FadusTM and @Outlaw seriously. I'm pretty sure I died to Outlaw the most in this entire campaign, just the amount of times I'll get on an emplacement shoot one bullet and then BOOM I get shelled and die. I only died to Fadus two or three times but Fadus had everyone annoyed in Easy Co. during the second to last and final round.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Cpt.Poland said:

Best: - Lovely time in Chaffee during only one decent round from our team, killing lots of infantry and tanks, especially pair of pnz 4 one after another without being hit just before round ends, some tommy action in church

Worst: - being alone in tank driving like mad man trying to kill inf and tanks, not being blowned up from tank, enemy inf or damn plane ; spawnraping the us main during last round

Funniest: - during cleaning of enemy squad around the church i somehow tk twice @The_Gentle_Uncle in like 1 min (sorry😅), getting killed by own jeep

Most hated player: - 🤫

Most loved/liked player: - @Heyna for good spots 

Best Battle Photo - Don't make your jeep angry 😂screen029.thumb.jpg.7b6abd18457ae06b8472babce0aac0f2.jpg

OtherAccording to @BaskaBommi or @Enrik (i think, can't remember now who said it) i'm apparently the only one from easy company who is not drinking any kind of alcohol before battle 😁

Must have been Baska, don´t remember saying that. Though I still can´t get rid of thought that these games are just cover up for people to get drunk at their own houses :P

Edited by Enrik
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Best: Intense fighting all around, fast action needed between flags. That's the way I like it.

Best: Last round Festung doctrine, glad my brain came up with that suggestion while I'm half a sleep. :D

Worst: I sucked at aiming but I always do suck on this map.

Funniest: First time on this map I haven't argued with anyone during the battle and actually was calm whole night. :buttsway:

Funniest: My order of capturing enemy jeeps and denying enemy from using them. It was a damn funny way to end the battle.  :nutkick:

Funniest: Getting bombed by @caeno all night long. It wasn't the bombing, it was his bombing runs. At least 10 times I died right next to 5-6 people and nothing happened to them.

- Enemy bomber!!!

"Drops bombs "

Explosions happen all around me and I'm the only one dead.

Funniest: Attacking Domaine from Village.

Me: Hope we don't get Kowsk'd in this full truck.

*3 seconds later enemy tank appears behind the hill and kills us all.

Me: Shit. 707235187897008159.png?v=1

Funniest: I bagged @AdmiralBG so hard, he never came back to the factory again.

Most hated player: caeno with his guided bombs on me. :tappingfoot:

Most loved/liked player: @FadusTM and @0utlaw Also @RayderPSG and @turbomursu for bagging opportunities.

Best Battle Photo -
See Ombust's post.

Other: @Pr0z4c sabotaged my round start twice by driving over my players with his jeep. :hammer:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Best: - @Blander says WTF^^ as he got money in his stream^^.

Worst: - Arti.

Funniest: -

Most hated player: - @ Outlaw with the Arti.

Most loved/liked player: 

Best Battle Photo -I just wanted to enjoy my beer after work. But the Germans don't allow me to do it.

Other: -

screen087.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

19 hours ago, RAnDOOm said:

cmp_best_worst_funniest_1.png.cf1afb5ce3edd9269dd1cc7f043b78fc.pngbuetgenbach.png.6b2b02a511fd3fd3e787044b49091eca.png

Share your opinions about the battle.  Replies are ok but no flaming, keep it clean!

Copy and paste below:

Best: -

Worst: -

Funniest: -

Most hated player: -

Most loved/liked player: -

Best Battle Photo -

Edited by Cap.Otto
  • Confused 1

19 hours ago, RAnDOOm said:

cmp_best_worst_funniest_1.png.cf1afb5ce3edd9269dd1cc7f043b78fc.pngbuetgenbach.png.6b2b02a511fd3fd3e787044b49091eca.png

Share your opinions about the battle.  Replies are ok but no flaming, keep it clean!

Copy and paste below:

Best: -

Worst: -

Funniest: -

Best Battle Photo -

Other: - LOOK ITS THE HEINKELWAGEN

unknown.png

Edited by Cap.Otto
  • Like 1

Best: - for me the best was the battles for each flag

Worst: -In the second round, it was a nightmare to be in the village, since if the king tiger would not kill me, I would do it @FadusTM with that sublime heinkel, or @IVAN_88

Funniest: - when In the hotel's flag, @qtaCHRIseach one was hiding in a building in front of the other and a shooting started in which he killed me once and then we were around 3 to 5 minutes shooting each other and we did not give each other until I went to look and finally I was able to kill him

Funniest: -While defending the trench flag I saw a truck from the axle at 6 o'clock and I started to follow it ... at first I wanted to move the truck away from our flag as if it were a police chase but then we did a race honking the horn. That german driver @ROIOR

Most hated player: - none all are cool

Most loved/liked player: - @DarthTemoc for his good vibes always and to follow me in my crazy things

Best Battle Photo -

Other: -

• Like 6

Guest HochuDeutschmeister

Erwin :Trump has had four Years to destroy the USA you have had 10 Years to destroy FH an CMP ! You both failed ............. TIME TO LEAVE !!!!!!!!!!!!:wavegreen:🙃🤪

Best:  super even battle with twists

Worst: ended too soon

Funniest: playing king of the hill with @Mr.ThunderMan at Hotel. 

Funniest2: that random allied fighter who climbed the latter on hotels church, saw me aiming at him on top of it, turned around and climbed down.

Funniest3: been bamboozled by @Papillon near hotel

Funniest4: getting ordered to sneak factory, hearing @Erwin yelling he can go (even if he is far away from us) staying put expecting @Pr0z4c to arrive to help us at crossroad only ending up looking at probunch going past the attacking enemy and their Rp and leaving us handeling a massive amount of spaniards and such :D

Best Battle Photo -

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Sir_Kowskoskey said:

Funniest: playing king of the hill with @Mr.ThunderMan at Hotel. 

Funniest2: that random allied fighter who climbed the latter on hotels church, saw me aiming at him on top of it, turned around and climbed down.

@Sir_Kowskoskey You'd be surprised but that was me as well, I just pressed space and jumped to suicide 😁 also I don't know what kind of mumbo jumbo black magic you did on the stairs to avoid my (your ex stg) bullets.

Edited by Mr.ThunderMan
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Best: - full server, spaniard numbers 

Worst: - not feeling the way in this battle, not feeling useful for the team. Sneakies failing 

Funniest: - at some point I started laughing about fadus kills instead of crying

Most hated player: - definitely @FadusTM , what can I say

Most loved/liked player: - @Otto and @turbomursu always up and motivating. @CptBocquier. Awesome HQ's both teams have here

Best Battle Photo -

Other: - thanks everyone! 

• Like 2

Best: -Action all the time! 

Worst: -Flags without spawns, changing the whole idea of Battlefield - we don't go for the flag, we go for the enemy rally first! It was quite difficult for me to adapt to this new situation...

Funniest: -My throw by 3 points with satchel over Panzer IV - standing behind Panzer IV, I threw it and it landed in front of it somehow...

- this  rolled over  running Heinkel on the street was quite WTF moment 😆 

Most hated player: -well enemy arty, bomber bombs generally avoided me, maybe because I usually dont stick to flagpole on defence?  🤔

Most loved/liked player: -Yeah, I liked you all...

Best Battle Photo -

Other: -Time for revenge in the next week!!! 😈

Edited by Kwiot
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Best: - One hell of a fight. Team is really buffing up its game

Worst: - Rotation problems. Please lads leave the server when you have to quit it. Admins & HQs are not there to kick people every round. (axis & allies)

Funniest: - Round 6. Thinking about how weird i didn't encountered @RayderPSG for the whole night. Fire randomly in the fog, and boom, guess who i got ?

screen1446.thumb.png.c6e645198d08e451f588b992d9065c45.png

Most hated player: - /

Most loved/liked player: - Big up for @Druidix for leaving his seat on round 5, it was really getting messy. Also this time i go for @Erwin being in a good mood for 2 battles ! Also all the friends @WOLFXL @RayderPSG @BaskaBommi etc !!!

Best Battle Photo -

Other: - Some good laughs all the night, thanks lads.

Edited by CptBocquier
  • Like 9
  • Haha 1