FH2 Campaign #7: Battle 1 - St. Marie-du-Mont - Best/Worst/Funniest

Best: Full server once again. Fantastic!

Best1: A very big THANK YOU to all our mappers. Its because of you that these campaigns are possible. :grouphug:

Best2: Having waiting rooms. I know it might be boring but with good rotations made by your COs/NCOs everyone will play.

Best3: FH2 is Alive and Kicking! Awesome!

Best4: Giving my slot for others members to play.

Best5: All Night Long!best.thumb.jpg.513958100da2683d9bfd19b13ecb2b78.jpg

Worst:  Not being able to play again. But its ok. ;)

Funniest: Checking the server and helping people from outside.

Most hated player: No one.

Most loved/liked player: Everyone.

Best Battle Photo Medal - photomedal.jpg.e943f3f3bf0027130d02221f2e793488.jpg-https://cmp-gaming.com/topic/2786-best-battle-photo-medal/

Post photo here

Other: Lets keep these great numbers for next week. And always with good vibes. No stress just FUN!  :drinkingcheers:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Best1: Having so many players all night long!

Best2: Having so many Polish players - I believe there was sth like 20 players at least at one moment! Great!

Best3: Great teamwork, nice job everyone, we had a great victory!

Best4: One of the best actions which I had in my FH2 tournament history - our small squad of 4 people led by Heyna (+Zabstone, TomTom and me) were attacking Chateau from behind (Axis main) we had to avoid Panzer IV and enemy APC which were chasing us, we were crawling through the open fields and all we need was caution and patience. And we did that - we capped that flag with only 4 men and it was crucial for winning that round!

Worst: So many players in wating round forced us to skip some rounds. How about launching 120 players server maybe? On the other hand with 120 players server might become unstable and some maps might be unplayble...

Funniest: TS chat! :D

Most hated player: No one special this time! ;)

Most loved/liked player: I love you all 😘  

Best Battle Photo -
Would post one, but is there any possible to get server video? Do we record battles? I know we did in the past. I would make some nice photo from one particular moment ;)

Other: I'm already looking forward to the next week battle! :D 

• Like 4

Best:

- Such a unique map

- Axis keeping historical accuracy

- Everybody contributing for a great experience

- Very challenging battle with lots of action left and right

Worst:

- FH2 is dead

Funniest: -

Most hated player: -

Most loved/liked player: -

Best Battle Photo -
https://cmp-gaming.com/topic/2786-best-battle-photo-medal/

Other: More cool maps to come!

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

Best: Only one such map may already be sufficient to participate in campaign, and CMP as a whole.
I join the words of @RAnDOOm, and express my gratitude to map authors, as well as CMP community, and all participating players, especially those who could not be in battle, but still came to support their team in TS.
I would also like to mention @RayderPSG positively - even at the stage of first scrimmage, i accidentally noticed that he was working with new players, teaching them the features of game, and this is great, respect for this work. 👍
In general, you are all the best, and thank you for playing and participating!

"Worst": It's great that the mod is getting a second breathe, but it would be better if it didn't have something to do with coronavirus. 😉😅
Also, it would be nice if all players in campaign could go through parachuting - after all, this is a rare thing for FH2 
(even for public maps, where you don't have to parachute - you can land the plane itself), and original game allows this, and it's all very well implemented in mod.
I hope everyone who wanted to jump with a parachute was able to do it.

Funniest: Exchanged shots with @Smashmachine

Spoiler

1947576453_FH2-CMP7St.Marie-du-Mont-Exchangedshots(2020-04-0401-02-24).thumb.jpg.15ffa7982dc621ef2d4bbcbfb41b56fd.jpg

Funniest (2): In the last round, i happened to see from the outside how one squad of Germans went along the wall of Chateau in a chain, one after the other.
They did it so symmetrically and beautifully that i stared at them. 😄

Spoiler

2097059661_FH2-CMP7St.Marie-du-Mont-Germanchain(2020-04-0401-02).jpg.d69b5566612afd3dae6017d5a2081df0.jpg

Most loved/liked player: It is a beautiful sight to see the domes of parachutes under your feet when you are hanging from the slings, and to see your comrades landing around you when you are already in town, and fighting with enemy who is close to you.
But, it is impossible not to consider that Peqper's shot was good too. 🙂

Spoiler

979274933_FH2-CMP7St.Marie-du-Mont-Peqpershot(2020-04-0402-33-23).jpg.5d3ec979f140e371ffbacbbd208fbde5.jpg

Funniest (3): Playing on a potato computer, i try to read text on explosives to correctly use against StuG.

Spoiler

2133274782_FH2-CMP7St.Marie-du-Mont-Readtext(2020-04-0401-12-13).thumb.jpg.7b864c339228ae6f36390242c5357825.jpg

Other: (i hope that at least someone took and will present a picture of first parachuting in battle, because i did not have time to do it, although i have a dozen pictures of parachuting during scrimmage and training 🙃)
Parachuting was successful, and paratroopers achieved victory. But what will happen next?..
1086062080_FH2-CMP7St.Marie-du-Mont-82nd504th(2020-04-0404-08-23).thumb.jpg.3d2fce16968322005fa2044e1f3c9b0d.jpg

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Best: - Full server for the entire evening!

Worst: - Full server for the entire evening ;) nah im cool with it. skipped 3 rounds so other players could join in

Funniest: - having fun on teamspeak, joking around

Most hated player: - no-one 

Most loved/liked player: - Thank you to all captains / nco's for organizing this evening and rotating players. I know this must have been quite a job. 

Best Battle Photo -

Other: -

• Like 3

Best: - Nice to see again the will to play together!

Worst: - server limit to 100 players, can be fixed?

Funniest: - my first jump, forgot the parachute key is different from BF1 and CoD, result you can imagine 🙃

Best Battle Photo -  not an ingame screenshot, just to show you a counter coronavirus miracle, no gaming pc in this house, just a smart working laptop without external monitor, so i attached the laptop to the tv, with a brand new keyboard mouse combo of just 29€, BF2 downloaded from Origin, a cellular headphone and a good FTTH i was able to play 😍

IMG_20200403_215036.jpg

Edited by Mekong
  • Like 10

Best: Full server for whole evening.

Best: Tanking for several rounds and getting lots of kills in it. Action near La Princerie was priceless.

Worst: - Nothing.

Funniest: - I parked my tank in Church yard to defend it. Right next to the back entrance, blocking it. All of a sudden my tank got blown up for no reason and I got no more.

Funniest: - @turbomursu and I gone for a drive-through at Church with an APC. Made quite a noise, killed several people and turbo got shot. I saw a German APC coming at me, only to see turbo left only 1 bullet in the gun. :tappingfoot:

Most hated player: - Nobody annoyed me so none. Maybe @Beyers for TKing me while I was about to pitchfork a guy. :hammer:

Most loved/liked player: - Every Allied player who participated and accomplish a great coordination. Minimap action was too good to miss so I watched actions while staying in a quiet flag.

Other: - Won best driver. :partydance:

• Like 2

Best: - French full squad for the win & full server all night long. Parachuting moments and epic french fails. Also some epic defense actions !

Worst: - The downside of having people to wait to play...

Funniest: - @RayderPSG suffering all the game from me and getting his revenge at the end of last round ! also @Sir_Kowskoskey knifed me so hard (wasn't expecting it AT ALL) that my body went through the map. I felt so dirty but then when i respawned a wild @RayderPSG tryed to run over me with a kubel. I managed to kill him and 'honor' him while his fellow passager killed me. Really couldn't care last at that moment ahah. I still managed to get my revenge on last round on @Sir_Kowskoskey, but you clearly won this one.

Most hated player: - /

Most loved/liked player: - French squad was epic. @Erwin bring a good support to us in some dire times.

Best Battle Photo - Guess who ate beans before jumping ?

screen594.thumb.png.13288ef358950abc569f0e240c7706cd.png

Other: - GG everyone !

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

Best:  remembering where FH2 was in the first pacific campaign. I know the situation of the world is a huge reason for this but still even before this all statted we where racking +90player battles. This i amaizing and getting lot of names new and old to rejoin and enjoy this

Worst: if there would be a way to get those +20players in

Funniest:  @Pyradus and me going out in flames at bunkers

Funniest:  the whole episode which ended in @CptBocquier knifebagged and  @SputnikFighter double bagged trying to protect le milk from me

Funniest: Tha once a battle totally random landmine near Holdy

Funniest: Trigger happy admins kicking Mata out of the server for following orders

Funniest: Trying to get used to be killed by @DONALD TRUMP and giving orders to @Celine_Dion

Funniest: @Celine_Dion asking not to be kicked cause of taking a poo   (sorry bud, rotations) join again next week :)

funniest: After the french insident me and the lads sneak up on the eastern flag from the south. We het ambushed by a halftrack occupied by @Johonas.

One by one my guys die and we loose our rally. i get johonas  and @AL-SAHAD but instantly i know i have made a grave mistake... All of a sudden i start to feel a huge net getting tighter and tighter when the good old boys start closing in.. one knows there is only one ending to this. After @Pr0z4c finally sends that shell flying at me that ends my desperate cries for help i do see some vigurous baggings starting on me by atleast 4-5 allied players. This is why we play the game 😄

Most loved/liked player:  130#3 squad was a bunch of ****heads but i still like em 

Best Battle Photo -

Other:  

• Like 5
  • Haha 7

Best: - full server, team coordination, athmosphere in TS

Worst: - The Lithuanian discotheque in TS

Funniest: - The 82nd Airborne division choir

Most hated player: - none

Most loved/liked player: - @caeno and @BaskaBommi. You're doing awesome job as officers.

Best Battle Photo -

Other: - forgot which key is the parachute key and smashed into ground the first time.

Also that patrol mission with @Erwin. The MG in the APC sounds so badass that I just kept shooting and singing "lovely day in the neighbourhood for a drive-by" in my head https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHdWyL4va0E

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Best: - 150 people on ts at most. Oldies and newies coming. Full server. Thanks everyone involved. 

Best2: big clap clap to the language regiments for their outstanding numbers. There are always some names behind making hard work to make that happen ;)  . Of course big clap clap to every officer, mapper and admins for this hopeful campaign. 

Worst: - solidarizing with my hispanic buddies and getting 280 ping all night. But ey, wans't solidarity a good thing? 

Worst2: no @Celine_Dion background music on the battle.... 

Funniest: - Only killing a couple of times @CptBocquier on such a hard night could let me sleep 

Most hated player: - none

Most loved/liked player: - everyone, but this time mainly those who offered their spots to people waiting in room. 

Best Battle Photo -

2 days for sunday and we all want to pray! 

image.png.2f1424e59bcf16bfbec7cda22e666a9c.png

Other: - some absurd teamkilling, spawnkilling, bunnyhopping and such. That happens but must be changed from both sides! Let's keep it fair both teams, have fun everyone and avoid such things! and keep the numbers!

Allies played great! well deserved! 

12 hours ago, Pavel_[RUS74] said:

I would also like to mention @RayderPSG positively - even at the stage of first scrimmage, i accidentally noticed that he was working with new players, teaching them the features of game, and this is great, respect for this work. 👍

Thanks for your kind comments, Pavel 

• Like 5

Best: - Paradropping into the town is a fun and hectic way to begin the round. Really like the spawn system with the planes on this map.

Worst: - I'd say the waiting, but actually there was lots of good conversation in the teamspeak (when the music was done), there was an decently full public server to play on, and there was a good system so that everyone got their turn to play.

Funniest: - Endless grenades on Lenino on the public server while waiting to play

Most hated player: - @Pr0z4c for teamkilling me with his tank as I was about to shoot 3 Germans standing in the open... just kidding 😉

Most loved/liked player: @Firecrafter for doing the often thankless administrative work and seeing that everyone got their fair share of rotations.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Best: -  Great map, especially with paradrops, and with a great squad, remembered me great memories with other frenchies, back in FHT time. 

Worst: - My skill 🤬

Funniest: - Driving a jeep across fields with other frenchies, when suddently a ennemi kubel launched at full speed cut our road. 2m further and that was a big crash xD But sorry guys, that was our mistake, we should have let you the priority 

Most hated player: - Celin Dion, fucking P4 lol

Most loved/liked player: Hum let's say @Heia Safari!, was really happy to play again with you 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Best: - playing 3 rounds on fantastic map. High fps, no mem bugs and no crashing

Worst: - only 100 player slots on server.

Funniest: - the Lenino nade spamming on public server with the waiting room guys

Most hated player: -

Most loved/liked player:  @Firecrafter & @Spindrifter49 for organizing and making sure players in waiting room got to play

Best Battle Photo -

l5vfPaW.png

Other: -

Edited by Spieler4
  • Like 3

Best: - 1st battle and the only paradrop in the campaign - aced it as a division.

All officers singing "Gory, gory" on CC before the round start.

Euphoria when leading a division in the first battle of the campaign.

Full waiting rooms.

Worst: - Trying to figure out regimental numbers so that everyone will be happy.

A bit of a mismanagement with tanks in round 2.

Full waiting rooms.

Having to deal with some rule breaking issues.

Funniest: - All officers singing "Gory, gory" on CC before the round start.

Most hated player: - 😘 none 

Most loved/liked player: - 😘 all

Best Battle Photo -

screen004.thumb.png.0168ebd9ea00e12bae324273c317ca03.png

Other: - Sad that Axis did not go with paradrop. This would be very interesting to deal with.

• Like 7

Best: - the amount of players! both teams had to continually rotate out players throughout the battle and thats awesome! love seeing high numbers.

Worst: - worst is only able to have 100 players on the server at a time

Funniest: - being told by division hq our squad is losing our tank, just to watch the guy who took that tank drive over a trench in mainbase and blow up said tank, literally 10 seconds later.

Most hated player: - none

Most loved/liked player: - all

Best Battle Photo -

Other: - wish we went with paradrop on axis side, would have been cool/maybe won us a couple extra rounds

Edited by Awisko
  • Like 3

Best: -  See my regiment/divison have an outstanding performance.

Worst: - Firing 10 carbine shots at point blank range to an axis soldier facing away from me. Missing all of them, then getting shot as he turns around and finding out of all people it was @Tore.

- Killing an officer @Erwin in a frontal car accident.

- Failing to protect @Ronid from a bayonet when trying to get an rp for our entire team.

Funniest: - @Erwin killing me with jeep when trying to pick me up after some fast&furious action vs en enemy PAK.

Most hated player: -Bayonet guy.

Most loved/liked player: Our officers @erwin and @caeno

Best Battle Photo -

A familiar sight that brings fond memories of the previous campaign.

image.thumb.png.98e6b6a6b269c67ed3a980b556905af3.png

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Best: -
-Paradrops! Ohman... it's been so long since I last got to play a really nice paradrop map and this was the perfect starting map for this campaing :)
-I'll join the choir by saying that numbers were awesome! Great to have 100 players for the whole evening!
-Can I just say that I did not die in my little tank in 3rd round at all! Thanks to all our spotting people!

Worst: -
-Nothing really comes to mind.

Funniest: -
-One of the first things I hear in TS after first round started "Oh crap, I took the wrong kit" and then see a couple of people dying :D
- @Erwin and @turbomursu APC rampage. 
-I kinda hope that the "officer choir" doesen't become a thing, but it sure was funny ;)
-Our second assault round was supposed to be a paradrop, but someone forgot to choose it before the round started ;)
-"Get ready to die!" "That's not a nice thing to say..." (Conversations before an attack, but I forgot who the other player was :D )

- @Bzdziuchanson what an awesome job with jeep patrols :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Best: - paradrop was great, also I had great action with raming into kubelwagen with jeep and killing driver and his friend who came in other kubel to help him

Worst: - bit of chaos with waiting rooms

Funniest: - "matrix ride" with matyszg when we were under fire grom MG, Puma and pak. Great action 

https://youtu.be/K1SiEhoGENE

Most loved/liked player: - @matyszg as a driver in "matrix ride" 

Edited by gen.p
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, gen.p said:

Best: - paradrop was great, also I had great action with raming into kubelwagen with jeep and killing driver and his friend who came in other kubel to help him

38 minutes ago, gen.p said:

Funniest: - "matrix ride" with matyszg when we were under fire grom MG, Puma and pak. Great action 

https://youtu.be/K1SiEhoGENE

• Like 4
  • Haha 2