FH2 Campaign #7: Battle 4 - Mont Castre - Best/Worst/Funniest

Best: Finally i was able to play a battle again

Best2: Being a mg gunner for a tanker and killing a bunch of tanks. Sorry cant remember your name.

Best3: Behind enemy lines spotting for arty and killing a few.

Most hated player:  No one

Most loved/liked player: Everyone

Best Battle Photo -
screen009.thumb.png.0b2ed397c72117bb3627675f93b03fe1.png
"It's raining smoke, hallelujah, it's raining smoke, amen!"

Other: -

• Like 3

Best: 
-That one and only kill I got on @Mr.ThunderMan when I was bleeding with red screen. I mean... that made my day, because I really sucked in everything I did today :D
-A really tough fight with great numbers. Our first round got me pumped up!

Worst: 
-After a great first round, we kinda lost our focus. My pumped up feeling went away too quickly! :D

Funniest: 
-We had the worst luck in our squad. I mean it was so crappy that it became funny. We lost multiple rallies by really random encounters with enemies and in the end it was just hilarious. :D

Other: -
-I gotta admit this - last round when axis were attacking Camp. Great job. I mean that attack was awesome and it overwhelmed the defence completely. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Best:  Axis standing up after a harsh round. 

Worst: There was a plane to fly actually @Tore

Funniest : Majority of the team at the first flag for 25 min, we lose, no shit happens and we don't attack. The Quote : Come ! We go make a quick Blitzkrieg @GABBOTTO 

@NightwingNot having any spot as Arty for some prolonged moments and complaining about it. Confusing @WOLFXL and talking about Sujuk to @krakki

Most hated player: Anon

Most loved/liked player:  @krakki @WhiteSpirit @GABBOTTO for good teamwork. @Wasteland_Hero for covering our asses with the Puma. @alorbe @AdmiralBGfor the nice chill at Farm. Well played @happydays

Other: Sneaky Americans :D

Edited by Solarriors
  • Like 5
  • Haha 2

Funniest: I don't see the point in your "teabag" on @Sir_Kowskoskey - we did something similar in CS 1.6 10-20 years ago, but then we were just children. As an adult, you should show respect for the fallen enemy - for example, protect his body, dig his grave, and honor his memory with a shot from a shovel in the air. 152536212_FH2-CMP7MontCastre-SirKows(2020-04-2500-15-57).thumb.jpg.e90429b532b40021d2309670c1aa89f7.jpg

Worst: I lay down in the trench and looked around. When @turbomursu ran out on me, I accidentally shot him.
Fortunately, he escaped with only a wound, but as soon as he came around the bend, he also fired at another ally, who lay further away.
..Oh, my God, I think we've discovered a new human-to-human virus - TKOVID-20! 😱

520616638_FH2-CMP7MontCastre-TK-virus(2020-04-2423-47-39).thumb.jpg.0554b47c13115d36c1bc66b2eedee00f.jpg

Best player: I noticed that @Heyna had a tired voice - apparently, the week was not so easy for work and/or personal matters? 😉 
It was a little complicated for me, too. I would like to thank all those who were able to attend this event (as well as the training) and participate in it despite their obligations, personal affairs or other interests.
Thank you guys, and good luck next week! I wish you an easy business, good relations and a positive mood.

Other: My face when I try not TK my teammates. 1611714043_FH2-CMP7Juin44-iamonB-26.thumb.jpg.fcf979b085e9146c6fab21a556998e87.jpg

Other (2):
" - Have you ever had the feeling that someone is looking at you?"
" - Nope."

796408715_FH2-CMP7MontCastre-Herewegoagain(2020-04-2501-58-29).jpg.669c2899d84d1a14001e4dae7566f09b.jpg

Edited by Pavel_[RUS74]
  • Like 2
  • Haha 8

Best: - That first round. My poors @Sir_Kowskoskey and @WOLFXL, ouch, that shouldn't have been a good moment for you xD Hope you are not too much traumatized

Worst: - Seeing only 2 enemies during round 2... but one was @RayderPSG so it's was ok 

Funniest: - French BBQ on 31 

Most hated player: -

Most loved/liked player: -

Best Battle Photo -
https://cmp-gaming.com/topic/2786-best-battle-photo-medal/

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Best: - I played fairly well and kept a steady good score for the whole battle.

Funniest: - I bagged @RayderPSG with my tank.

Funniest: - I bagged @Sir_Kowskoskey with my tank as well. :partydance: (See the worst part:)

Worst: - Tank fell into the ditch. Doesn't matter, Achtungsnow was going to destroy me 3 seconds afterwards anyway. Totaly worth it. :nutkick:

Funniest: - Fired a random shot into Strongpoint. @caeno got killed. I was like : o.O

Funniest: - 517th players still getting used to my driving skills. I was driving and they were just getting scared "Now we will be dead" - No you will not. tenor.gif?itemid=9505800

Most hated player: PLANE

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Best: - Erwin encouraging his cannon fodder towards the flagzone.

Worst: - Getting killed twice by static objects.

Funniest: - The eternal dilemma: do i spot the enemy infantry or do i really try and shoot them myself.

Most hated player: - I hate all players equally

Most loved/liked player: -

Best Battle Photo -
/

Other: - The plane being able to tank an 88mm shell is just stupid. I saw this happening in the training so i considered the bofor guns as ornamentation.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Best:  super even battle with twists and turns

Worst:  getting lost on rotations

Funniest:  my travel from Chateau to 63. Walking walking i notice somebody aiming at me sure to die. Shot slings from behind killing him. @Monata was there. I was like what a stroke of luck. Two steps forward and again im sure to die while an allied fighter aims at me. Bang and the allied is down. Monata again. This litterally happened 6-7 times in that short walk. @WOLFXL @Druidix you boys need to get you act together as my bodyguards. Monata is doing it! 😉

Achtungsnow: " hey kows youre on the scoreboard" way to make a man feel old 

Funniest: At a surten moment i had the half of the population of Bretagne having tea on my corpse

Best Battle Photo -

Other:  @Pavel_[RUS74] its easier to bag everyone and everything than try to pick which on. You need to blame @Pr0z4c for this epidemic going around the FH and Cs:Go community .  ( Next time ill bring a shovel) ;)

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Best: - French squad showing impressive skills and iimprovement.

Worst: - Those Fuse shells not showing effects properly.

Funniest: - Round 2. We were defending WN31 and nothing happened. Then suddenly me and @Heia Safari! said maybe we've got a wild @RayderPSG on our back to awaken our guys. Little did we know that 2 minutes later, @Temp3st02 would actually rekt a wild @RayderPSG with its .50 cal

Most bagged player: - I hear one of my froggies talling that @Sir_Kowskoskey was on a flaghouse with a MP40 and just killed him. Thinking of epicness and bravery, i take my knife and run towards that house. I then enter the first room to disccover this filthy finnish waiting crouched with his MP40 aimed at me. As a pure frenchman, i fenced him hard in a noble way. My revenge from your backstab in the fields of St Marie du Mont is taken.

screen673.thumb.png.3979014c6c7eed6a37ab5c2ff2cb8151.png

Most loved/liked player: - @La-Hire being the generator of random things battle after battles. Also @MedicalWanderer holding a whole squad while we sneak around with his BAR.

Best Battle Photo - Not this week ;)

Other: - Spaniards photoo !!

screen675.thumb.png.10743e651bd7560189fc8bb4cc190d54.png

French squad on the sneak !

screen672.thumb.png.e1ce0b1e28e733f6c8056c99ab3b2840.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sir_Kowskoskey said:

Best:  super even battle with twists and turns

Worst:  getting lost on rotations

Funniest:  my travel from Chateau to 63. Walking walking i notice somebody aiming at me sure to die. Shot slings from behind killing him. @Monata was there. I was like what a stroke of luck. Two steps forward and again im sure to die while an allied fighter aims at me. Bang and the allied is down. Monata again. This litterally happened 6-7 times in that short walk. @WOLFXL @Druidix you boys need to get you act together as my bodyguards. Monata is doing it! 😉

Achtungsnow: " hey kows youre on the scoreboard" way to make a man feel old 

Funniest: At a surten moment i had the half of the population of Bretagne having tea on my corpse

Best Battle Photo -

Other:  @Pavel_[RUS74] its easier to bag everyone and everything than try to pick which on. You need to blame @Pr0z4c for this epidemic going around the FH and Cs:Go community .  ( Next time ill bring a shovel) ;)

I ate an M10 AP round for you on my face to save you while you are smurfing on the field with truck with doing lala lalala la song.  What can i else do? Next level will be butting a plane for you 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On 4/25/2020 at 2:58 PM, Blander said:

HE rounds of both 88 and 75 mm tanks kill bombers in 1 shot

75 mm from the Pak 40 too.

23 hours ago, Sir_Kowskoskey said:

( Next time ill bring a shovel) ;)

Got it. 🙂👍

22 hours ago, WOLFXL said:

Next level will be butting a plane for you 🤣

If anyone thinks that Wolfie is joking, I can assure you that he is not joking - during training last campaign, this is exactly what happened to me with him. 😀

Edited by Pavel_[RUS74]
  • Haha 1

Best: - first round and Allied Blitzkrieg

Funniest: - @Erwin going down with tank with frontflip from Camp to Forest on Allied training

Most hated player: - error 404

Most loved/liked player: - @TomTom39 for his work on CC

Best Battle Photo - "The Tamer of The Tiger (a.k.a. Tiger after killing its owner)"
screen058.thumb.jpg.fc45cbcefbcb9031dd7ffe1bef39cd70.jpg

Other: - Wolololo and flag captured

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Best: - Numbers again. And the first round and that 0-6 round even though we lost it.

Worst: -will be posted in AAR

Funniest: - fighting with @krakki south of 63 :D I knew he'd come looking for me after I shot him in the back with MG.
Funniest2: - sneaking to camp and killing yehuiel(?) at least 3 times

Most hated player: - no one. I love you all

Most loved/liked player: - our pilots, tankers and arty

Best Battle Photo -
screen134.thumb.png.d5e9da42d9c7d8a2bb9aee03edfbd569.png

I bring my kubel for an oil change and the damn grease monkeys drop my car in the service pit and take a nap.

Other: - Almost capped 63 alone, but damn admin killed me while I was bagging @Sir_Kowskoskey

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Best1:  I dropped a whole load of bombs on the bomber.

Best2:  I almost bombed the bomber when I raced to get in position over him, but it must have looked kick-ass from outside.

Best3: I bombed the bomber in a turn with only ONE bomb, got caught in the back blast but..But HEY I only had one bomb so i had to get close.

Worst1: I'm having PTSD from all the TKs I did, especially where I did some kind of fan of death and the bombs went whichever way.

This was really fun, but Allied really should have tried harder, I only got shot down once by a tank.

edit: Who said it was to foggy for a dogfight?

Edited by Tore
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Best: - I could and was allowed to participate in 4 battles. We have successfully fought and won the battle for Monte Castre.

Worst: - Crashes into the death of the mountain at camp.

Funniest: - In round 4 I had the pleasure of being at Strongpoint in a ditch.Suddenly an attack rushes in to Strongpoint. Foot soldiers and a fully loaded jeep land in front of me in the ditch in front of me. Of course I am subject to the majority of opponents in the duel.But revenge was a joy, I tell you, and fun.I could see in the death perspective / camera. See how the squad struggled to climb the ditch. There was a ladder and everyone tried to get up there but it didn't work right away.My luck. I spawn in front of them less than 30 meters away and could relish how one after the other had climbed the trench. I managed to completely switch off the jeep crew because each time someone came up and of course I had an advantage in the duel.I told you it was fun to shoot people down and prevent the attack. When I finished 4 I went to the vehicle and looked for other opponents in the trench, but I lost the last duel against ( @Spindrifter49 I'm not sure anymore, but I think it was you.) . He was lying on the floor next to the barbed wire.Ultimately, the boys had failed to take the flag in this attack and I was so pleased that I was in the right place at the right time.What fun I tell you. :dance:

Most hated player: - @BerserK No real hated, everyone should be happy not to meet you on the battlefield, otherwise it will be fatal for yourselve.

Most loved/liked player: - the Players in These Campaign 

Best Battle Photo -1424258339_Strongpoint2.gif.8f5543d6988638a4db4c44f4b72ef35d.gif

1294334889_screen037count.thumb.jpg.d20ed7021cbcbdf3f31b1477c97b2a15.jpg

See Funniest for image description

Other: - So far, the campaign has been a great joy and it is a challenge to decide the battle for yourself. Thanks to all participants and organizers for their work for the community. :clap:

Edited by Pepinio
  • Like 5

Best: - Still full server from start to end of the battle!

- Fun map! I had a blast

- The one round I flew the bomber I saw 3 enemy tanks very close together. I managed to kill 2 of them in one bombing run.

Worst: - a couple of CTD but none in mid-battle

Funniest: - @turbomursu sneaked behind me and tried to knife me but I turned around and shot him and then teabagged him :D

- @Tore bombing the enemy bomber mid-air

screen010.thumb.jpg.df82389d7c3387bc1835e2347297664f.jpg

- Shooting down the Wellington with a stolen .50 cal

screen009.thumb.jpg.92ef616fbf3ae1b14a9188d338a204c3.jpg

Most hated player: - Nobody

Most loved/liked player: - Everybody

Best Battle Photo -

Edited by Blander
  • Like 3

Best: - full server

- axis recovery and 6-0 one

- spaniards. great job dudes!

-Frenchies. @CptBocquier frustrated 80% of my sneakies. Good job guys! 

Worst: - that first round and CC sleeping 

Funniest: - @L.L.HERRAIZ s sexy voice 

image.png.7b18f795b224f4d2e52acd57f2db8b5d.png

Most hated player: - Nobody

Most loved/liked player: - Everyone 

Best Battle Photo -

"Blander: Guys, everyone to 63 in the beginning. Remember to use smoke.

Team: Hold my beer"

image.thumb.png.309b7c97fddb7fcca9f5574f1881b2fc.png

Worth it, @VINCE_ITA

image.thumb.png.0f68951f29e36663ff1ffce7052762b5.png

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1