FH2 Campaign #6: Battle 2 - Etna Line - Best/Worst/Funniest

Best: FH2 Campaign. Friday night fun!

Best 2:Great numbers again. Lets keep it up. We reached 95!

Worst: My aim. I always try to go to the headshot and miss it. Too much CS:GO....

Funniest: Erwin Tbagging me. Well played mate.  ^^

Most hated player: Noone

Most loved/liked player: Everyone

Best Battle Photo -
screen101.thumb.jpg.637fc4b936ca00985fc1fb38cc206cbe.jpg
"First round, 15 seconds after start and already the city being attacked by land and sky."

Other: Lets keep up the good numbers. We had 95 tonight. Fantastic!

• Like 7

Best: Great numbers, great players, I had a lot of fun! The map was challenging strategically and the allies were tough opponents.

Worst: nothing really

Funniest: the failed victory pic sequence

Most hated player: I can't hate anyone in particular... I did a lot of back flag defense

Most loved/liked player: everyone who joined and specially the new players!

Best Battle Photo -

Other: this is one of my favourite CMP maps, I really enjoyed it

• Like 4

Best: Great numbers. It was a very tough battle for both sides.

Worst: I had a lot of weird shots that connected but didn't damage the other player despite blood spurting out. Slightly annoying.

Funniest: @BaskaBommi's screams in TeamSpeak.

Most hated player: I think I was stabbed more times than Julius Caesar.

Most loved/liked player: @BaskaBommi, @Sir_Kowskoskey, @Humledrik, @WOLFXL, @Otto

Best Battle Photo -

Other: Until next week. Feels good to be even.

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

Best: - 95 players since FIRST ROUND. Amazing! keep it people! 

Best 2: Always loved this map. 

Worst: - allied numbers dropping just when they made it 2-2 :( 

Worst2: the kids that didn't leave quick make the pic. 

Funniest: -just playing with the guys out there. My frenchies @thunder493 @CptBocquier @La-Hire @Druidix @SputnikFighter made it better. 

Funniest 2:  funny time with admins when switching @RAnDOOm @Wualy @Hawk @Quicksilver ! Capping finally that flag with them. Then coming to hispanic squad, defending monastery, pressuring troina west with @Darkpotato  and winning that round 6-0. I'm sorry for my team, but that win tasted really good! 

Most hated player: - those who left and those who ruined the pic

Most loved/liked player: -everyone who came! 

Best Battle Photo -
https://cmp-gaming.com/topic/2474-best-battle-photo-medal/ 

"the bodies are already there, and the gravedigger is coming. You just have to dig now!"

screen1123.thumb.jpg.50563b7bd29a0906fe31d8c881d17928.jpg

Other: -

keep motivation both sides! 90 guys playing this is amazing! 

Ok stop treating me like  a traitor spaniards! 

screen1124.thumb.jpg.36a5d9faa805273a6b83f9742aad56ba.jpg

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

Best: - A really nice map. I really liked it. Some really nice rounds.

Worst: - Not my best day and some new spaniards that they were disturbing the game. We were struggling in the city. I really hated Troina West spawnpoints.

Worst 2: - No pilots in our side at the start of the battle.

Funniest: - Fighting against @RayderPSG in the city.

Most hated player: - I really hated that axis pilot 😢. I didn't remember his name.

Most loved/liked player: - All Spaniards, they are keeping the numbers and new ones are improving a lot in spite of their latency.

Best Battle Photo - One day I'll remeber it...

Other: -

Nice photo of the training:

screen278.thumb.png.ac0eb0a6f12da365b0e92fc0eb304710.png

• Like 4

Best: - Good rounds, awesome teammates. Playing with German guys.

Best: - Killing so many tanks with ease, I was on fire in Infantry action.

Best: - Giving driving lessons to the Army and show them how to drive. :whipyellow:

Worst: - Sleepiness, all the chatter going through, massive heartbeat from all the action. People messing around during Victory Picture, Allied going around us,  SOMEBODY SAYS "IS IT OVER, IS IT OVER?" I hear a "YES" and throw my Gebalte. 5 seconds later realizing it when Quicksilver started ranting "ERWIIIIN" :stickwhack: - SORRY GUYS :hanged:

Funniest: - Teabagging @RAnDOOm

Most hated player: - None

Most loved/liked player: - All my squad and Axis army. @Sir_Kowskoskey for threatining to steal my jeep.

• Like 3

Best: +90 player battle, amaizing

Worst: -

Funniest: Panic at the Spanish disco at hilltop. Its amaizing how the guys started to miss when you drive a jeep into them. Jump out and pull out your pistol. Prolly mistook me to be a desperado taking their gold nuggets. 

Funniest2: @Humledrik welcome shooting me in the face 2seconds after my first spawn all night

Funniest3: @BaskaBommi chatter, @WOLFXL serenity, @Humledrik mining @svakidan can do and @Otto  cool as you can. The guys lived up to Co Jones squads good name 

Most hated player: -

Most loved/liked player: -

Best Battle Photo -

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Best: -my cunning plan worked and we won. 90 players on server. pretty good for a dying game.

Worst: -trowing that smoke in the victory pic. sorry, but I could not understand how long taking one screenshot takes.

Funniest: - CC chatter at times. Also those funny things in my pics

Most hated player: - Nobody

Most loved/liked player: -Pantyfas, Halcor, wasteland_hero come to mind first. Also everyone else on axis, because you did an awesome job!

Best Battle Photo -

491660596_shermaninditch.thumb.png.8f69199e10fd955f73c9c81ad17d069c.png

Too bad I didn't have anything to blow that tin open. Seems like the tankers on the allied side need some training. After the pic he just hit the gas and drove forward like that, managed to land on his tracks and escaped before I could get into the PAK.

picoftheweek2.thumb.png.0b331222abd66fc7c96d666e7256326a.png

Russians guarding the HQ. Those guys were just facing each other and crouching /standing up in rythm one at a time. So I jumped here, they notice me and start jumping also. Had a bit of a laugh :D 

• Haha 2

Best: - Numbers, close and intense battles. One of the most fun battles I've ever played since signing up years ago. And having my best night of tank kills since I started playing. Now it's not just my S-mines you need to look out for.

Worst: - Allied numbers problem.

Funniest: -Killing Kows on his first spawn by mistake just a few seconds after my first spawn. 

Most hated player: - A couple of people I won't name - but have to wonder how they can be so much faster than everyone else.

Most loved/liked player: -The Corporal Jones squad, for obvious reasons. 

• Like 1

Best: - nope!

Worst: - Allied low numbers, and @RayderPSG treachery by switching allied side 😢🤬

Funniest: - At round start, we got in to a jeep with @Sir_Kowskoskey and @BaskaBommi(i think), and kowsky hit the runway(plane) for short cut without checking his enviroment, suddenly i saw vehicles following another path except runway, then i turned the camera view to my left with a polyanna curiosity, afterwards i saw a big damn plane is coming full speed, i shouted on squad TS, PLAAAANEEEE, PLAAAAANEEEE, IT IS A FU**ING PLANEEEEEEEEE (of course it was about midnight due to times zone, and my neighbours probably woke up in down and upper floors, just like "what  fuc**ing plane?!").

Kowsky ask "what plane?" with a confused head because he was in a mood of la laa lala la la smurfy. Then he noticed the plane, and made left and right the jeep with instant reaction. However pilot noticed that smurf kowsky who was the driver, so he went his left and accomplished his take off. At the back seat we were having a hearth attack for this 3 seconds. However kowsky returned his smurf la lala la mood, after that we hit the tree which was only one in that open hilly plateu in 30 seconds.

Most hated player: - The people who left from allied side.

Most loved/liked player: -

Best Battle Photo - No goodies for you this time!

Other: - Sujuk forever!

Edited by WOLFXL
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Best: Rapid urban combat around the city. Intensive and enjoyable. Also that we hit over 90 players!

Worst: Combat at the Hilltop was frustrating. No more Shermans bombing pls...

Funniest: Shameless self insert, but me describing the "pull-out" tactic, when it comes to destroying tanks with satchels. Also the realization that @Sir_Kowskoskey does sound like Mika Häkkinen!

Most hated player: All the Allied spaniards and those who left the game too early. @RayderPSG we missed you :(

Most loved/liked player: @WOLFXL and @Sir_Kowskoskey because you were my numero uno homies when it comes riding cars.

Edited by BaskaBommi
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

Best: - Playing campaign again

Worst: - Dunno why but the battle server seems so "jerky", having fps lag when aiming down sights etc, horrible hitboxes. In general it doesn't feel smooth to me for some reason. For example didn't notice those in the FHGN server yesterday 🤔 

Funniest: - @Sir_Kowskoskey always manages to knife me once a battle nowadays, then moves to teabagging the corpse. 

Other: - Bren mk.2 seems to show as null in the stats. 

• Haha 1

Best: - All the players that came, more than 90 players entered the battle.

Worst: - Fuel tank FW 190 and its meetings with cypresses.

Funniest: - 1 Emergency landing in the red zone, aircraft repair and successful take-off. 2 Emergency landing on a hill west of Headquarters, aircraft repair, and successful take-off. 3 After a frontal battle with a mosquito, the plane will receive 50% of the damage, the mosquito wing met with the fuel tank FW 190

Most hated player: - @AL-SAHAD of course. The pilot received a bullet wound, was able to land at the airfield, died before he had time to use the blindfold. обидно да.......😭 Well, except for jokes, a great shot👍

Most loved/liked player: - Good opponent @HaLoAL , allies should reward him.

ForgottenHope2 2019-10-25 23-41-50-791.jpg

ForgottenHope2 2019-10-26 00-25-00-571.jpg

ForgottenHope2 2019-10-26 00-25-48-085.jpg

ForgottenHope2 2019-10-25 22-27-27-675.jpg

ForgottenHope2 2019-10-25 22-27-43-238.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Best: - Fighting in the streets versus Spaniards, i love you guys and it's really fun to fight against you ! And of course the 71 keeping up the good mood. Making some tacticals spotting with my binoculars from Monte Basilio to @thunder493's Pzr IV down in the plains

Worst: - That churchill on last round made us loose the Monastery, we were doing so great before that ! The mess for the picture also was a pain in the ass

Funniest: - Stealing a kill on a bf109 with my k98 scope ahah

Most hated player: - That bombing run was epic on last round ! 

Most loved/liked player: - @RayderPSG for doing what i told him to do, for switching when needed and for keeping up the good spirit.

Best Battle Photo - Cui cui cuuuuiii @knokworst !

screen1279.thumb.png.f2531d389983436469cf9c389392b84b.png

Other: -

Edited by CptBocquier
  • Like 1

Best: - Good performance from our team considering the close loss :)  We had many of our best soldiers away on sick leave (dodgy curry in the mess hall Wednesday night I suspect). Luckily we had a group of heartless blood thirsty mercenaries (AKA admin squad) to help out and cause general chaos on the battlefield. If my men had not been sitting on the dunny for the last three days, we may have broken the servers 100 player limit  :) 

Worst: - I keep on getting knifed, bayoneted and hit on the head with shovels when Im on the ground as infantry 

Funniest: I keep on getting knifed, bayoneted and hit on the head with shovels when Im on the ground as infantry

Most hated player: -

Most loved/liked player: -

Best Battle Photo -

Other: - Great fight axis - but I wouldn't rest on your laurels just yet :) 

Edited by knokworst
laurels
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 10/29/2019 at 10:02 AM, CptBocquier said:

Most hated player: - That bombing run was epic on last round !

Would be better if I got the kubel to.

Best: It was a pure air challenge. @HaLoAL and me worked very well together and there is room for improvements. @HalcoR-=|RUS|=- and @Wasteland_Hero sure put up a fight.

Worst: - I cost us TWO flags singlehandedly by bombs released to soon at hilltop and a strafing which I never thought would hit anything but caught two guys in the HQ fountain. 

Funniest :  My first kills happened when i tried my patented "Fighter surprise"tm move, (which didn't work well with the Mosquito, but ask @AdmiralBG he will tell you all about it) but by chance I got 3 kills when the bombs landed on the ground.  I could say the position where i climbed was calculated so to not waste the bomb, but Ce'st la vie.

• Like 2

Best: -  Of course numbers and the spaniards ping in the town

Worst: - That Nazgûl plane killing our vehichles all the time 

Funniest: - Camping from church tower for a hole round being the first player in server

Most hated player: - @RayderPSG

Most loved/liked player: - @RayderPSG

Best Battle Photo -

1.  Views from my Tower
screen025.thumb.png.36f7fc3c48f0203969aa854ac46e3a53.png

2. @Darkpotato wrists

screen027.thumb.jpg.587b24757e5f47300877145786786869.jpg

3. Spaniards Football Team

screen030.thumb.jpg.cb0e29b5a739489bfa8352d1e595a829.jpg

Other: - See you this afternoon 

Edited by L.L.HERRAIZ
  • Like 4

Best: Probably, the best can be considered that the training before the game was given to us a little more difficult than the game itself. 🙂

Worst: The worst could be considered some flaw in the joint action: for example, if I drove the "Panther", I recommended the teammate who drove the "Marder" and Pz.III, follow behind me to be able to protect themselves from the enemy and cause him damage, but in practice it turned out the opposite - the guys went forward, and fell under the attack of the enemy, and sometimes I just did not have time to react. 😐
What is interesting - on the next battle, in operation "Avalanche", the players of the other side just did act in a similar way. 😏

Funniest: As far as we know, the glass in the buildings in the city are not shot, and in this regard, it turns out a little unpleasant and maybe even silly moment when two fighters of different teams see each other, but can not do anything (and do not, by the way). But, at the same time, it is quite a funny moment - that in the midst of fighting, in the heart of the battle, two people just stand or lie each in his corner, silently looking at each other.
There is a strong contrast in the later rounds - somewhere in the streets of the city can be a lull, and at this time near the hill between the " HQ " and "Hilltop" German and English trucks with infantry ramming each other, and the fallen infantry begins to frantically shoot in all directions, throw grenades and poke bayonets. 😀

Most hated player: None, but there were a couple of unpleasant moments. One of them: an enemy fighter hid behind a wooden shelter near the "HQ", and when I fired at him with an anti-personnel shell from the "Panther", he did not die, but fired back from an anti-tank weapon. It is theoretically possible to assume, why a projectile launched at a distance of 3-5 meters, struck the soldier with shrapnel, but that it's not getting better. 😉

Most loved/liked player: At all, here would cost be noted all those comrades, who helped in battle, but this can be and in report to inform, and here is whom accurately is worth be noted, so this all those fighters adversary, which I could kill with the tank.
The fact is that in games of this kind, with such functionality and balance, there can always be two things: conditionally strong, dominant sides, the use of which is limited to all players (that is, such a "happiness" falls only to a few, not all), and which is an easy gameplay for the user, and conditionally "weak", which can weaken the position of the player compared to the" dominators", and even not affect the final statistics or gameplay, even if the importance of such actions for the team is undoubted.
For example, this is always the aircraft, skilled players who can destroy with impunity any enemy there "below", or heavy armor, which is already more vulnerable on the battlefield, but still remains a very dangerous thing in the hands of not quite honest pro-players, or the artillery, which for certain reasons can be even more "untouchable" than the aircraft in the sky. Even a sniper who knows the map well, and who took the most successful place, and fills himself with frags killing novice players, is already such a not the best kind of network player.
In other words, the real quality of the game is determined by how successfully the player acts in difficult conditions, not the easiest. And the overall pleasure of the game depends on how experienced players try not to "camper", and to play a role on the battlefield, and dominant positions are given to new and inexperienced players, so that they too have the opportunity to use the limited functionality of a particular battle on a particular map.
...so here is, to what this - in battle under Etna our battalion had opportunity obtain tank "Panther", which was strong against the entire armored vehicles Canadians, except can American M10 (such a same rapid machine with a powerful instrument, canvassed and without armour). And in the course of performing combat missions, I have had situations when I managed to shoot enemy infantry with impunity, or destroy tanks.
If I annoyed someone in such fights, then do not be discouraged and do not be angry guys - this is a game, and I personally play for fun for myself and you, and not for the final "camper" result. I himself know, how this unpleasantly - when tanks crush you all their tools, or aviation bombs/shoots with impunity, or artillery kills virtually immediately after respawn, and so often under game on public servers even write in chat "Respect" those players, which could effectively kill in the most unfavorable for them cases. 👍

Other: I hope that the number of participating fighters will continue to exceed the map limit. 😉

When the flotilla hunt for land ships (CMP FH2 CAMPAIGN #6, Battle #2 Etna Line)).jpg

• Haha 1