FH2 Campaign #5: Battle 2 Thermopyles - Best/Worst/Funniest

Best: Nice fights sometimes. Knife and bayonet kills.

Worst: The map was okay, but not so much my taste.

Funniest: Yeah..there were these funny moments, but I forgot. 🙂

Most hated player: Enemy MG34s 😃

Most loved/liked player: Everyone.

Best Battle Photo - The pilot was on the rear gun a millisecond before I took the screenshot.

ufNZQwA.jpg
https://cmp-gaming.com/topic/2128-best-battle-photo-medal/

Other: -

Edited by ColonelDeepthroat
  • Like 2

Best: -Playing with frenchies
Sitting and hidding in this sdkfz, hopping that tank driver didn't see me and killing him when i get out for repair 

screen329.thumb.jpg.b0d79e10f421cd3b9118eafb3e67d701.jpg 

Worst: -Loosing 

Funniest: -La bûche blindée ! 

Most hated player: -all of those who took my mg, this is mine 😈

Most loved/liked player: - @WOLFXL (he kissed me 😍😍)

Best Battle Photo - 

Other: -Can we have Citroens instead of Volkswagens ? And berets instead of helmets ? And baguettes instead of weapo.. oh wait 
screen328.thumb.png.2075a78a23623844265bbed0e3ce8e1e.png

• Like 1

Best: - 90 peak players. This comunitty is doing the effort. Fh2 dead? Not with us alive!! 

Best 2: map. A good looking and funny one. 

BEst 3: I got to win 1-2 1 vs 1 against @Achtungsnow @Matsku and @Mr.ThunderMan. At least i had my average killing skill, last week was horrendous. 

Worst: - big lost. The almost " server dying!" 

Funniest: -the bullying to @Sir_Kowskoskey about his driving! Leave him alone! I post again this video for him

Most hated player: - no one. 

Most loved/liked player: - everyone who joined and sticked in the axis. But some special mentions to @Sir_Kowskoskey for his humour, @Heia Safari! @Anguita36 @Watchtower taking care behind with me, @caeno for motivation all round, @CptBocquier and @AL-SAHADfor doing the job unexpectedly(in the sens that they are supposed to be normal soldiers). Admins and mappers because they do this for us and @Erwin because he s erwin. 

Best Battle Photo -

Other: - let s continue! 

• Like 4

Best: - When I had to restart the game in the 5 or 6 round. I saw that we were 85 players, we were just under 60 + - started. Great. Thanks to all for this battle. Was important for the fun and gameplay to have enough players. Was a big card.

Worst: - small technical dropouts, but thank god we had no crash. 

Funniest: - for me personally, when I alone on Village in the 4 round could attack a squad from the East ward off. Where did you get your driving License @SturmFlim 😜 , Driving with you often ends fatally ?

Most hated player: - I do not like myself if I do not manage to emerge victorious from a duel on the battlefield. :banghead:

Most loved/liked player: - as always everyone. But it has made me special fun again shoot @RayderPSG. Always a pleasure, especially when he tries to cross the river 😋

Best Battle Photo - I witnessed this evening that @SturmFlim must have won his driver's license in the lottery  :clap: .I landed with him in the desert floor several times.  To conceal this and distract attention, he showed me his new Pyhsical achievements and launched his newly developed weapon . It looked like a early stage big bang and had deadly consequences for him.

Now I understand why he is called Sturmhawking among friends. 

screen351.thumb.jpg.4b88773d93c7db7569c60ba3b429c22b.jpg

Other: - Thank you that we could open a 3rd German Squad from the 5th round. It was much more effective. Brought rest and clear structures with it and was also more relaxed. This also means more flexibility and targeted results.

• Haha 3
  • Confused 1

Best: 

-The numbers were good and the battle was great for the most part!
-Some great tank battles around the northern flags and around bridges.
-A few times I was in the perfect spot at the perfect time to stop an enemy attack.
-I didn't flip my tank even once! I tried though... :D 

Worst: 

-I'm afraid my joystick is starting to break up... how can I fly if I don't have my over 15 years old joystick anymore...

Funniest: 

-2nd round beginning with Axis attacking - I was in D3 and due to lagspike I shot over my target by a lot... so much that it ended up hitting something in Allied mainbase and I got kicked for it! From D3 to H6 is a looooooong way hit something "on purpose" with a Panzer 3 :D
-Strange deaths with the planes. Possibly tree hitbox is bigger than the tree, but I bet I was just too close to them. So, nothing new with me hitting a tree ;)
-Strafing the Anthill AA gun with @Hawk in it. I was still faaar away, but he managed to one shot me anyway! I did get 2 kills at the same time - gunner and repairman, but still. Awesome hit with the AA!

Most hated player: 

-Kunderico with his mobile AA gun. Damn you are accurate with it! :)

Most loved/liked player: 

-All Axis who fought until the end!

Other: 
-I hope for better dogfight maps and less allied AA guns shooting me down :D

9 hours ago, caeno said:

-Strange deaths with the planes. Possibly tree hitbox is bigger than the tree, but I bet I was just too close to them. So, nothing new with me hitting a tree ;)

And strange kills....according to the game you killed me near Village one time with the BF109, but I couldn't see or hear your plane and it seemed that there came just one bullet, not a series of bullets like normally with the plane. Was interesting, but also funny. 🙂

Edit: So I was on foot about to shoot your mates with the sniper.

Edited by ColonelDeepthroat

Best: - French squad for the win ! 3rd round was nice ! Also a full squad of frenchies ! keep it up

Worst: - Loosing =(

Funniest: - Trying to find one brit' with two regiment on hot springs ! (picture below)

Most loved/liked player: - @thunder493 for blowing up two heavy tanks with only one gebalt. @La-Hire and @Druidix for being valuable assets !

Best Battle Photo - "Il est où l'anglais il est oùùùùùùùùù ?!" // "Where the hell is this damn brit !"

screen945.thumb.png.cf592b609592477486d97c2cbc2f741e.png

Other: - A big thanks to the guys who do the recon and the strats each week ! Et vive la république !

• Like 2

On 5/18/2019 at 12:14 AM, ColonelDeepthroat said:

Best Battle Photo - The pilot was on the rear gun a millisecond before I took the screenshot.

ufNZQwA.jpg

Other: -

"BREAK! BREAK! BREAK! BREAK! *bump*"

A Stuka and a Messerschmidt vs a Hurricane and this antique? Was safer down on the ground.

• Haha 5

13 hours ago, ColonelDeepthroat said:

And strange kills....according to the game you killed me near Village one time with the BF109, but I couldn't see or hear your plane and it seemed that there came just one bullet, not a series of bullets like normally with the plane. Was interesting, but also funny. 🙂

Edit: So I was on foot about to shoot your mates with the sniper.

That does sound strange... I don't remember that happening :D Could it have been a stray bullet while I was shooting allied planes perhaps? 

Best: - Sneak attacks and succeeding on every time. Sometimes stupidly driving into enemies and get by them without dying only to end up putting a rally on.

Best: - Hunting rallypoints and dueling people over them.

Best: - Accomplishing every objective that has been given to us.

Worst: - Not finding an AT kit at the most crucial moment...

Funniest: - Driving out from main with a jeep. @Sir_Kowskoskey got a head start and maybe a 100mt away from us. I overtook him and he crashed his jeep.(again)

Funniest: @HaLoAL going John Wick with the pistol.

Most hated player: Same 6 guys at the top of Allied scoreboard for the entire evening.

Most loved/liked player: @RayderPSG who is actually listening to tactical suggestions and maintain a cool head during whole evening. @Beyers for keeping up with me even though he is the Captain. :D

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Erwin said:

Best: - Sneak attacks and succeeding on every time. Sometimes stupidly driving into enemies and get by them without dying only to end up putting a rally on.

Best: - Hunting rallypoints and dueling people over them.

Best: - Accomplishing every objective that has been given to us.

Worst: - Not finding an AT kit at the most crucial moment...

Funniest: - Driving out from main with a jeep. @Sir_Kowskoskey got a head start and maybe a 100mt away from us. I overtook him and he crashed his jeep.(again)

Funniest: @HaLoAL going John Wick with the pistol.

Most hated player: Same 6 guys at the top of Allied scoreboard for the entire evening.

Most loved/liked player: @RayderPSG who is actually listening to tactical suggestions and maintain a cool head during whole evening. @Beyers for keeping up with me even though he is the Captain. :D

The driver was @Ombustman and he crashed cause a surten overgod of tankhunting cant drive straight and needed to gain some speed by ramming into us

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Best: numbers/we win

Worst: some Teamkills, sry

Funniest: -

Most hated player: nobody

Most loved/liked player: the rest

Best Battle Photo -

Other:  the other drivers should please be a little more considerate ...  :P

Edited by Belzebuth
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Best: -Being home alone. Reminded me of the good old days.
The 288 squad. You guys were awesome!

Worst: -arty not working properly (esp. wespe)

Funniest: -Mining the bridge and actually getting some kills in one round. TS chatter. Overall a fun night.

Most hated player: -That one in the AA NE from Damasta

Most loved/liked player: -I usually hate flyguys but Caeno, you saved our asses in there a few times.

Other: -

On 5/18/2019 at 6:12 PM, HaLoAL said:

@turbomursu's laugh is pretty interesting

Why do you have to put that in italics? I never laugh.

• Haha 1