FH2 Campaign #8: Battle 4 - Operation Greif - Best/Worst/Funniest

Share your opinions about the battle.  Replies are ok but no flaming, keep it clean!

Copy and paste below:

Best: -1st and 5th round was doing good with tanks, King tiger was a target practise shield

Worst: -I was gebalted every time i entered city on round 4

Funniest: -Tore swearing Polish :Dscreen223.thumb.jpg.4ed3791c4adffa429bd5495beb3e00fc.jpg

Most hated player: -@gerul for his personal goal of destroying me by satchel or mines :D

Most loved/liked player:  @caeno and @BaskaBommi for good leading, i had only pleasure to play with them. so other NCO please dont mind :)

Best Battle Photo - 
https://cmp-gaming.com/topic/3141-best-battle-photo-medal/

Other: -tbagged @qtaCHRIs after leaving hellcatscreen229.thumb.jpg.236861a29d0c38334d794ec6f04f504d.jpg

• Like 3

Best:  Even fight, fair and square. Open all evening

Worst: 

Funniest:  @Hasan09acchieving new levels by getting killed by different friendly fighters

Funniest2: @Erwin Exploding!

Funniest3: Out of all of the 50 players we found @Mr.ThunderMan behind that tree in the bunkers. 4 dead and rallypoint lost

Most hated player: - SPaniards, damn i hate you guys

Most loved/liked player:  Spaniards, like a proud sensei

Best Battle Photo -

Other: Admin abuse exists #Yorkshire tea!

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Best: - Winnig again, Garand heat nades kills, duel tank - satchel which end up in draw, lots of good attacks, good scores.

Worst: - last 2 rounds were awful as f***, but still manage to get quite decent performance 😏 
                                                                                   and
             killing @Sir_Kowskoskey and not being able to enjoy lovely Yorkshire tea (the cmp campaign special) due to intensivity of the battle

Spoiler

screen011.thumb.png.a20a4f142b8ec4c00c8d084733d9767a.png

Funniest: - the crazy ride in jeep with @BaskaBommi when speed save us from getting killed by enemy mine (Clarskon SPEED!!! intifies as well as Kubica / McRae rally adition 🏎️💨) and even more crazy ride in M3 Halftruck with @Dansolo when i killed enemy kubel by crashing into it and driving away and Dan killing from 50 cal a Puma!

Most hated player: - 🤫

Most loved/liked player: - @Dansolo for killing Puma from .50 cal and @Tore blowing up King Tiger with satchel killing it and few others enemies after i damaged kt with satchel 🧡

Best Battle Photo - When you find your driving licence in chips 😂 screen012.thumb.png.f2f5f1832290d17f0ed94544e0d6e740.png

Other: - Enjoying another cmp special tea from 🇫🇷 after taking care of @CptBocquierscreen013.thumb.jpg.6c1c56ccf6e82d3f82e56d3890b315da.jpg

Edited by Cpt.Poland
  • Like 1

Best: - Getting a triple kill during the start of the round at Village. Then getting my camp on the with the K98 ZF.

BONK
image.thumb.png.fa90406dcb601169e7386748b8874064.png

Worst: - Hit registration, I always feel like my shots dance around someone or they just don't happen. I can't tell if its my high ping (from North America) or if I have terrible aim.

Funniest: - Its also in the video above but, Spawning and trading a killing shot with another player just makes me laugh because I know the spawn kill isnt intentional and it definitely makes you jolt.
image.thumb.png.f2a1e3c690a1fa2badc657376cc59ee0.png

Most hated player: - Hawk, every time I went to lurk at a location he always had my number.

Most loved/liked player: @Tore , always fun to play with also that massive multi kill with the 3KG Satchel/Explosive.

Best Battle Photo -

"The Unlucky Jerry"
image.thumb.png.e1584594d0c9fa9d3c18a441c11305fd.png 

Other: -

• Like 3

Best: - Winnin on a tough map for my buddies

Best2: spaniards doing really good 

Best3: Enemy's reaction...when everything was leading to set and match axis officers and HQ did an amazing last effort to take 2 rounds. Well done @CptBocquier

Best 4: @Danielikus debut..great one man! 

Worst:  lots of loa's for the spaniards :( 

Funniest: -  this sequence...

I got killed by @Sir_Kowskoskey, who of course applies the " less capping more bagging" and comes to bag me. @Anguita36 avenges me and goes bag kows...

screen196.thumb.png.a0792490fb734c8a8f4c88b26b62f23d.png

but at the money time @CptBocquier another teabag master owns anguita and comes teabag all us. 

screen197.thumb.png.1ae4a6faa38aebb3f1b7e9f415041448.png

you asked for your sujuk @WOLFXL....

screen201.thumb.png.68ec45c81e1704ede87d0423b3761a21.png

Most hated player: - no one! 

Most loved/liked player: - @CptBocquier and @BaskaBommi even if he went too drunk

Best Battle Photo -

"What do you want to be when you grow up? A rock"

screen205.thumb.png.7ff6285782f130fb71836226d0e44467.png

Other: -

keep up the amazing numbers! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Best: - A lot of laughs with my squad!

Worst: - losing the last rounds

Funniest: screen021.thumb.png.f542d8210f844a84384dd99739ec5e06.png 

Mr MG waiting for me!

The best funny moment in game was talk "Wall to Wall" with a german in Castle using the squads commands 🤣

He: Nein! Nein! 

Me: Roger!  

Finally he goes away and left me alive 😇

Most hated player: - No One

Most loved/liked player: - Everyone who is in Los Patos!🦆

Best Battle Photo -

Other: -screen020.thumb.png.6379eb5ec64ca6a0371946bdad8f9ca0.png

Alone in Castle... 

screen019.thumb.jpg.dd7b84dc07d9bc60ccdd7463b439d7cc.jpg

Mr Sniper

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Best: Good battle and intense fights. Good job Axis in the last two rounds.

Worst1: Killed @Erwin and wanted to teabag him and ran towards him, but his mate killed me before I reached him to drop the bags.

Funniest: I think it is really rare in this campaign so far that I encounter @Sir_Kowskoskey. Unfortunately he shot me in the back or in the side and got fun of tea bagging. As far as I remember I didn't have that joy on you, yet. 😂

Most hated player: Scary German tanks shooting from far away (at mill).

Most loved/liked player: Everyone (also the scary tank drivers).

Best Battle Photo -

Other: Nice evening, thanks for playing.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Best: Last round. My 5 men squad were literally everywhere. Action packed over the top reactions from all of them. Hell we were at crossing a second ago, I saw Bunkers is about to drop and headed in less than a minute with a full jeep. That flag was held. Other action was the bleed stopper at Outpost. We also greyed Village when it's direly needed. That 9-0 would not be possible without our bleed-stoppers. Excellent job guys! :D

Best: First round, first seconds. It was another action movie entrance with my driving skills. Wasted @Kwiot while he was about to shoot us, dropped the guys, went onto the flag with the jeep and penetrated @BaskaBommis trousers by smacking him with my jeep. That was a nice action cause we bypassed everything and capped Crossing in 2 minutes.:birdiedoublegreen:

Worst: Players who doesn't care about their KT. I was surrounded by 5 friendly infantry and still got satcheled. Then I raged so fucking match my keyboard wrist support fell up into the air. @Sir_Kowskoskey

Funniest: Killing @turbomursu all night long, everywhere around the map.

Funniest: @RayderPSG making a rally point at the map edges. Used that against them in the later rounds. HAHA.:buttsway:

Funniest: @Sir_Kowskoskey making assumptions about how my driving wouldn't matter when he is in the jeep. He couldn't be more wrong.

Funniest: @Sir_Kowskoskey making our RP right next to the enemy one. I mean he stood there for 70 seconds and it was a miracle he didn't blocked enemy rally. It was dumb luck. :jumpgreen:

Other: Had a fun time with KT at Church. Had my heart about to blow up when I got out of bounds since mappers really tried hard to make that flag like that. Saved it and probably saved myself from humiliation. :smokingred:

• Haha 1

Best: 
-This map wasn't as traumatic as last time I played it. :D
-Tough fighting all around the map for the whole evening!
-That 0-9 round! Even though we lost it; it was awesome!

Worst: 
-Can't really think of anything... except Quicksilver killing everything I was also aiming at :D

Funniest: 
-First round, someone came to church with a pickup mortar kit, placed it nicely next to a house, aimed at something, shot, died from the explosion when the shell hit the building next to him :D I was laughing so hard once I realised what happened. No idea who it was :D
-Killing @CptBocquier and then giving him a medpac after it. Didn't seem to help though... ;) But you got your revenge at bunkers when I tried to chase you north of the flag and you somehow got behind me - that bayonet to my back really hurt my feelings...  :D
-Generally I had a lot of fun during this battle and was laughing at small things all the time - maybe I was just tired. 

Edited by caeno
  • Haha 3

On 10/25/2020 at 7:12 AM, caeno said:

-First round, someone came to church with a pickup mortar kit, placed it nicely next to a house, aimed at something, shot, died from the explosion when the shell hit the building next to him :D I was laughing so hard once I realised what happened. No idea who it was :D

Im sure when I planted the mortar there was no building - I think Quick made it appear suddenly as a joke - not funny :) 

Edited by knokworst
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

Best: As @caeno says, the map wasn't as traumatic as on the Scrim. I performed really well with the Sherman.

Worst: Trying to do some damage to a Tiger when we found each other face to face. I shot but I knew I was lost :(

Funniest: When I killed @-Bombarik- who was spotting me hiding in the forest. And @-Bombarik- appeared a couple of times more in a short period of time between the bushes. I was like: "How many Bombarik(s) are there?!?!, Wtf? xD".  Then I realised there was an enemy RP near there... xD

Most hated player: No hated player this time. Urge to kill gooooneee...

Most loved/liked player:  Everyone. Nice battle.

Best Battle Photo - "Johnny, la gente está muy loca!" (loca picture)

@johnnymzq taking care of us... the prisoner @Kalashnekov wanted to blow all us up while we wanted to take a picture.

screen014.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Smashmachine said:

Best: As @caeno says, the map wasn't as traumatic as on the Scrim. I performed really well with the Sherman.

Worst: Trying to do some damage to a Tiger when we found each other face to face. I shot but I knew I was lost :(

Funniest: When I killed @-Bombarik- who was spotting me hiding in the forest. And @-Bombarik- appeared a couple of times more in a short period of time between the bushes. I was like: "How many Bombarik(s) are there?!?!, Wtf? xD".  Then I realised there was an enemy RP near there... xD

Most hated player: No hated player this time. Urge to kill gooooneee...

Most loved/liked player:  Everyone. Nice battle.

Best Battle Photo - imageproxy.php?img=&key=ab4d1ae576f2f63a"Johnny, la gente está muy loca!" (loca picture)

@johnnymzq taking care of us... the prisoner @Kalashnekov wanted to blow all us up while we wanted to take a picture.

screen014.jpg

I will haunt you forever)😈😈😈

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Best: -Map turned out to be possible for us to win in the end - what a nice surprise! :)

- The round with 6-0 or 9-0 in the last round!

Worst: -My performance - apart 1st round I was below my average and didn't make big input into the win, fortunately others did! 

-

On 10/24/2020 at 8:10 PM, Erwin said:

Best: First round, first seconds. It was another action movie entrance with my driving skills. Wasted @Kwiot while he was about to shoot us, dropped the guys, went onto the flag with the jeep and penetrated @BaskaBommis trousers by smacking him with my jeep. That was a nice action cause we bypassed everything and capped Crossing in 2 minutes.:birdiedoublegreen:

Our task was to defend crossing. I thought - "easy peasy, I will mine the round - have some time until they reach us!" It took me a while to come to my mining location from the furthest spawn, I lied down on the road and before I started minig, I noticed charging Kubel on the horizon - "holy shit! I don't have much time, quickly let's set this mine!" Well, that 1 second was decisive... 😏 However, even if I had successfully set this mine, Kubel would have probably survived, as quickly moving vehicles survive driving over mines in this game....

Funniest: -Situation on the bunkers flag - we were attacking it, I passed near Panzer IV which was near the flagpole, and got inside one of the bunkers, inside was one guy manning MG42, so I got our beloved @Achtungsnow and hid in the corner. Then another German came and without noticing me manned MG42, this time I was more silent and used my knife ^^ I thought: "hmm... let's  see what weapon had our beloved Achtung? He always carries nice weapons! Oh, STG44 - how nice! Oh and it has Geballte Lagung - it's even nicer! Oh, is this Panzer IV still standing there? Yes, it is! Let's make some suicide action!" Don't remember which Geballte was successful, but although plenty of flying bullets into me, I managed to destroyed that Panzer IV 😁

Most hated player: -Only myself

Most loved/liked player: -

Best Battle Photo -

screen042.thumb.png.acb689016379c9a3711c4edbc984150f.png
"Stopping one of Kowsky kubel charges on Bunkers flag - there should be award for this!" 😆

Other: -Speaking about awards - what award was for correct answer in the last round? I haven't still got it!

• Like 2

Best: - A nice comeback...but the best of all... THIS 1v1 knife action vs @RayderPSG :
screen1413.thumb.png.663a8ecbc1ec3dbab7a395a7a9512b9d.png

Worst: - This :
screen1412.thumb.png.170c6195955780be36f28c9b31a3d7b8.png

Funniest: - after struggling during 3 rounds, made an action on Mill, started with the flamethrower then rushed, picked a m1 garand and hold my ground on the flag for 5 minutes against the ennemy reinforcements... was really on fire !

Most hated player: - @RayderPSG

Most loved/liked player: - @RayderPSG

Best Battle Photo -

Other: - @Pr0z4c did the thing !

• Like 1