FH2 Campaign #5: Battle 12 Majardah River Valley - Best/Worst/Funniest

Best: 
-Really nice campaing with some really great and even fights on many occasions :)
-Had one nice round while playing mostly on the ground. Had a lot of fun.

Worst: 
-The 2 crashes...

Funniest: 
- @Tore trying to bomb me while I was flying really close behind him :D
- I didn't crash into any trees... but I found a huge field I crashed into.
-TS chatter in general and... was it @WOLFXL who said the "happy german noises" comment after one round :D (Ok apparently it was @Ombustman )
-Me shouting at my screen in finnish to my slow ass tank "Move already you fat fucker!" when I got stuck in some trees :D 

Most loved/liked player: 
-Everyone who joined the campaing and made it a great one once again :) Hope to see you next campaing!

Other: -
-Big thanks to Admins, mappers and everyone else behind the scenes :)

Edited by caeno
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

Just now, caeno said:

Best: 
-Really nice campaing with some really great and even fights on many occasions :)
-Had one nice round while playing mostly on the ground. Had a lot of fun.

Worst: 
-The 2 crashes...

Funniest: 
- @Tore trying to bomb me while I was flying really close behind him :D
- I didn't crash into any trees... but I found a huge field I crashed into.
-TS chatter in general and... was it @WOLFXL who said the "happy german noises" comment after one round :D
-Me shouting at my screen in finnish to my slow ass tank "Move already you fat fucker!" when I got stuck in some trees :D 

Most loved/liked player: 
-Everyone who joined the campaing and made it a great one once again :) Hope to see you next campaing!

-Big thanks to Admins, mappers and everyone else behind the scenes :)

It was another sujuk man: @Ombustman

• Like 1

Best: -I had fun and managed to vindicate myself a bit for my shitty air performance this campaign( I blame the new joystick)

Worst: - Though I wasted the kitty plenty of times, there was at least 4-5 separate instances  where I got the tiger only on it death throes and no more. I blame the fucking trees.

Best Battle Photo -
https://cmp-gaming.com/topic/2128-best-battle-photo-medal/
(not really battle etc, etc)

screen034.thumb.png.332a0e5b3152c7af356a97141e3943ea.png

This is why they call it a photo shoot. (Alt: Wasteland pulled off the worst case of photobombing I've ever seen)

Edited by Tore
I am witty...
  • Like 3

Best: - campaign over!

Best2: again, my squad @Heia Safari! @Anguita36 @war3bf2clark001 @Wualy. Your campaign was great, yesteday's battle too.

Best3: playing finally a bit with the frenchies @CptBocquier @La-Hire @Druidix merci

Worst: -campaign over! 

Worst2: winning against my friend geo

Funniest: -so much things but the general chitchat specially the one against @Sir_Kowskoskey ey stop bullying him

Most hated player: - no one

Most loved/liked player: - i especially liked the duels against @Mr.ThunderMan and @Achtungsnow this time, Abd the new people who joined us in this last battle

Best Battle Photo -
https://cmp-gaming.com/topic/2128-best-battle-photo-medal/

"Le best rp" 

screen933.thumb.jpg.fa2003ee9d7b938343cf1975fcd0a1b8.jpg

I ended driving with @Pr0z4c who looks stoned by the time

screen932.thumb.jpg.c9b6cd40a4f69e353dc63195d3ae149e.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Best: - Fun map and it looks nice, good fights on every flagzone, action packed!

On the last battle i had some new players joining for the first time!  I hope to see you all for the next one! And ofcourse all the players during this campaign!

@Chakroun
@AL-SAHAD
@PeterRdeVries
@1ShotNoKIll
@Kekid23
@Kolyamedve
@PoorLaszlo
@Desky Rotterburg
@Geezit's me
@McBallos

Worst: - eating pizza and fighting at the same time

Funniest: - @AL-SAHADbringing his leather bondage bag. harassing people all over the map. @GeoPatrunning past @Erwin and dropping a sneaky sticky next to @Erwin

screen024.thumb.jpg.3baf6464213975583b2e892e48283190.jpg

Funniest 2: @BerserKdriving his brenguncarrier into the trench, still moving forward trying to overrun me and tried to shoot me with the bren! nice try!

Funniest 3: Last round @Erwin@AL-SAHADand me decided to visit @Sir_Kowskoskeyat the hospital. We lost Al-salad on our way over. Expecting to make a visit, instead we got hospitalized by @Sir_Kowskoskeyteamkilling us. :D

Most hated player: - nobody 

Most loved/liked player: - everybody! thank you for joining!

Best Battle Photo -

Edited by Pr0z4c
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

Yeah stop bullying me.😂

Best: 288 chitchat , random vanishing of @Humledrik and poetic justice in driving over @AdmiralBG

Funniest: Long sneak around tebourba only the get shot in the face by @Pepinios random bullet and hearing @Erwin pissing his pants and rug out of laughter

Funniest2: Finally finding @CptBocquiers nerves 😂😂 

Gona park myself to be @Erwins wing man next campaign. This should be good 

• Haha 4

Best: - I had fun this eveninng and above the whole campaign. The number of players. Nothing was given. It was a great match. 

Worst: - crash at the first round.

Funniest: - the whole evening was fun at the battlefield

Most hated player: - nobody

Most loved/liked player: - Everybody this time. I was full of harmony

Best Battle Photo - None for the pitcure Voting only a memory for our @Incognito 

screen507.thumb.jpg.dd69f574acc076f9a132e3a34024d204.jpg

Other: - Thank you all for your participation. Hope to see you back in the fall / winter on the battlefield. Invite your brothers and sisters, friends and tell thema about our great battles.

Edited by Pepinio
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Best: -Sahariana Grande with the frenchies // One of the best assault on Flak Battery, crawling through bushes and tommies all around then on the go capturing as fast as a lightning the flag !

Worst: - Burps and crashes

Funniest: - That "witness me" moment with @Sir_Kowskoskey, @La-Hire, @Druidix, i had to call it !

Most hated player: - Le prochain qui rote je lui fais avaler ma moustache !

Most loved/liked player: - @La-Hire for being the comic relief of the squad even if he tries not to do so !

Best Battle Photo - How to ruin an epic picture with @Heia Safari!

screen1188.thumb.png.9489fc8e5f6532e354ce50cd7f34678c.png

Other: - GG everyone ❤️

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

Best: - Rocking in our objectives.

Best2: Killing Achtungsnow from 2 grids away while he was driving a jeep. Payback bitch!

Funniest: -Visiting @Sir_Kowskoskey at the hospital and teamkilling him. :violin:

Funniest: I offered to drive @Sir_Kowskoskey at the round start. He didn't take it. I started following him only to see his jeep get blown up by terrain damage. I laughed so hard and so much I flew into the river with my jeep.:jumpeveryone:

Funniest: -Kowsky going sneaky to Tebourba. I told them he will die at the last second. And he did! :D

Funniest: @Pr0z4c and jihad jeep. Failed again. :stickwhack:

• Haha 2