FH2 Campaign #7: Battle 2 - Montebourg Station - Best/Worst/Funniest

Best: Great numbers once again.

Best2: Starting almost on time. Next battle we will aim to start on point. So join 20min before.

Worst: Nothing at all.

Funniest: Me spotting several tanks and planes on round 1 and seeing them go down.

Most hated player: No one

Most loved/liked player: Everyone

Best Battle Photo -
screen001.thumb.png.0f14d007a57495499c259b96b4e1a4b1.png

"Plane: Im scared of the windmills. F*# that. Turning away...."

Other: -

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Best: so much FUN!!!

Worst: CTD in first and third Round and than Flag-Bug!

Weirdest: bushes shoot at tanks simultaneously with several bazookas. o.O

Most hated player: -

Most loved/liked player: -

Best Battle Photo -
https://cmp-gaming.com/topic/2786-best-battle-photo-medal/

Edited by Belzebuth
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Best: Fun battle.

Worst1: Crashed three times to desktop....

Worst2: I really have a bad aim...

Funniest: There were some funny moments 😃

Most hated player: Damn plane!

Most loved/liked player: Everyone.

Best Battle Photo -

Some screenshots before the connection problems, about to kill someone:

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

Best: - Capping bunkers in kubel

Worst: - Server crashing

Funniest: - Everyone getting lost in the hedges when driving from farm to bunkers, getting out and go alone on foot and arriving second.

Most hated player: - Panzerschreck guys

Most loved/liked player: - /

Best Battle Photo -
Cap bunkers they said.

Kubel.png

Edited by wrenchorbinoculars
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Best: 

- Great map and numbers

- Being able to do some tanking, some flying and some infantry action

- Awesome numbers once again!

Worst: - Losing my internet connection once and all the CTD and server crashes

Funniest: - @Tore and @Wasteland_Hero crashing their planes into eachother at round start when trying to strafe the same enemy AT gun.

Most hated player: - No one really

Most loved/liked player: - everyone who played and everyone who made it possible!

Best Battle Photo -  Why having a mobile Tiger if you can have it immobile?

screen037.thumb.png.7eab41e82a42197746fd1e86524df402.png

Other: - massive attack on Wn 45

screen036.thumb.png.179024c8725c37d261a3625318fd1692.png

• Like 6

Best (before battle): 1674364251_FH2-CMP7MontebourgStation-Washyourkeys(2020-04-1023-06-40).jpg.3af8c5796ed9310c6cec0296752317ce.jpg

Best: 
Sorry, @Hawk, but @wanchekid made the best shot. 😉

Spoiler

1172109098_FH2-CMP7MontebourgStation-NiceshotStuG(2020-04-1101-51-28).jpg.deb61bc59c21a42e0daacf5a69300d77.jpg

50798135_FH2-CMP7MontebourgStation-NiceshotG43(2020-04-1103-34-14).jpg.5b8454aa465bee24e6aba9dba1d34829.jpg

Not so Best: 
Dropping out of the game due to mobile AA and/or mortars is a tolerable misfortune.
But what surprised me is that the P-38 gets damage in -70% HP if you immediately pull the handle on yourself (beats the tail on the ground). 😐

Funniest: 1470938103_FH2-CMP7MontebourgStation-HelloPz4(2020-04-1023-19-54).thumb.jpg.46a3dcf8cd5f206a82b501efaf0684e8.jpg

591416968_FH2-CMP7MontebourgStation-How(2020-04-1101-43-08).jpg.9fc32bd49381d0b07b48ab9a2cdff752.jpg

Not the best players:
 Those players who play unsportsmanlike, and who do not listen to the instructions of CMP admins about restriction on the use of bugged vehicles or weapons.

Most loved/liked players: All well done, especially the big Polish group. 😉🍺 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Best: 
-The variety of the flags and areas on this map. Different kind of flagzones that all needed a bit different tactics to be successful. 
-Numbers were nice all the time. Lucky for my group, we didn't have to rotate anyone out and still had good numbers.
-Even though we lost, the athmosphere on Allied TS was mostly great. 

Worst: 
-Server crashes and panzershrecks
-Some people in my group having problems with the map or TS throughout the whole battle...
-I really sucked as infantry and had a really frustrating time killing anyone as one... Am I really getting that old? Yesterday it hit me hard. :D

Funniest: 
-At Chateau flag we were clearing out the flag after capture and I was crouching in the little Pipe looking for enemy players when @Spieler4 placed an Smine really close to me and I didn't realise it... so of course without noticing it I got up and started to run aaaaaaand killed both us by triggering the Smine... :D
- @AdmiralBG missing his Shreck shot even though I was completely unaware of their new rally and attack from the south side of Bunkers. That missed shot cost you your attack though and I almost felt bad taking you out :D But you got me the second time. Sneaky bastards :D

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Best: 
-Attacking 45 flag with a full jeep and from the corner an Axis appears. He's holding a Panzerschreck and aiming right at us. :eek: In a split second decision I decided to splash him. And before he fires he really is splashed to our windshield. :jumpgreen:
-517th did a real good job in both attacks and defence. We've had a nice Shock Attack on Farm in the round that crashed. Took the flag in the first 2 minutes. :smokingpimp:

Worst: 
-Panzershrecks.
-Some people still camps Rally Points.
-I had a rough night and not really played good.

Funniest: 
-At the very last round with time counting down I decided to use a Sherman Jumbo against Le Ham. It was a suicide attack and last thing I see were 7-8 Axis running towards me, 3 Schreck rockets and some dancing NOOB on my tanks. In this chaos, I managed to kill a single guy : @Sir_Kowskoskey :buttred:
- @Ombustman killed me too many times at the last round and I started to mention him very good in Turkish. :tappingfoot:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Best: destroying 2 stugs and halftrack on first round with bazooka only. Last round was Lucky shot when on move, at well hidden @VINCE_ITA in his stug far behind hill at leham, i was using JUMBO, first shot deflected., he almost got me.

Spoiler

screen198.pngscreen199.png

screen195.png

Best2: Decent plane performance being only on mustang i managed to shoot down some planes and inf guys.

Spoiler

screen204.pngscreen206.jpg

Worst:  my self-poor officer perf. this time. had to focus more on some other things so i could not stay well shaped on a ground.

Funniest: Hitting @RayderPSG with my wings from P51 mustang when he was passing on hill at W45. i could not shot him because he stood right in fron of my nose and my MGs from plane did not have angle, so i hit him with my wings.screen209.thumb.png.f7de9ba36eef4387887a378ed332c775.png

Most hated player: @thunderman :d because he was stoping our push at chateu

Most loved/liked player: @Ronid for NCOs performance and @outlawz for his arty perf.

Best Battle Photo 

Shooting down @Tore out of his 109 with JUMBO when he was strafing over our main.

screen219.jpg

Edited by Heyna
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Best: - Numbers ! // Managing to kill a diving fock wulf with a 75mm ! // French squad giving some good vibes

Worst: - DCs and tensions over CC on some rounds.

Funniest: - Wild encounters with enemy tanks (some french screams were heard that night) // Wild encounter with @Sir_Kowskoskey (only once...) // Wild encounters with @RayderPSG

Most hated player: - Myself and people not using their assets (empty tanks in main for all the round is a PURE shame)

Most loved/liked player: - @Pantyfas and @Hispanec on last round ! Was a pleasure to play with you

Best Battle Photo - not this week, thanks for the medal !

Other: - Hope that next map will allow us to express our full potential and have a chat with @Sir_Kowskoskey and @RayderPSG on some flags

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

Best: multiple ways to attack flags. Good tactical map

Worst: those bushes

Funniest: getting side swiped by @AdmiralBG and @Ombustman

Funniest2: demanding @Quicksilver to adress my with my title

Most hated player: - none

Most loved/liked player:  all of the 130 boys

Best Battle Photo - @AdmiralBG youtube video

Other:  

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Best1: Good numbers and one of my favourite custom maps! 

Best2: My successful lonely sneak attack on 2 Panzer IV at 45 nest with bazooka 😁

Worst1: My performance... Could not hit anything... Losing often 1vs1.. :/

Worst2: Due to some circumstances our tanks became an useless asset that in the last round they stayed in main...

Worst3:  3 Server crashes due to unusual and rare asset bug and 9 min of waiting for the round restart.

Funniest: 

Admins: "DO NOT USE MOBILE AA!!"

1st Allied player: "Why?"

2nd Allied player: "Because when enemy takes our mobile AA, the server crashes."

1st Allied player: "But how?"

2nd Allied player: "Simple, I will show you how!"

And takes the mobile AA at beginning of the round, drives straight into just captured Le Ham (which was still under attack) and gives it to the enemy. Result? Server crashed 😂

Most hated player: Panzershreck and FW with bomb

Most loved/liked player: All! ;)

Best Battle Photo -

Other: Waiting for the next week sweet revenge 😈

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Kwiot said:

Funniest: 

Admins: "DO NOT USE MOBILE AA!!"

1st Allied player: "Why?"

2nd Allied player: "Because when enemy takes our mobile AA, the server crashes."

1st Allied player: "But how?"

2nd Allied player: "Simple, I will show you how!"

And takes the mobile AA at beginning of the round, drives straight into just captured Le Ham (which was still under attack) and gives it to the enemy. Result? Server crashed 😂

Well the order for the admin was don't take enemy AA...so I don't think that's the fault of the Yankee Who drove his own...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Best: numbers, cool map, lots of ways to sneak and still have a fierce combat

Best2: seeing the spaniards being a strong team

Best3: that attacking won round. @Blander being way faster on decisions. 

Worst: the crashes. Not having lots of beer

Funniest:  running over people with my kubel and @Darkpotato. Also that hunting race with him where we also got an enemy RP and several kills. The crash between @Wasteland_Hero and @Tore definitely

Funniest2: fighting with my french buddies! I think @La-Hire would have nightmares with my G43 that night! déso pas déso! 

Funniest3: I almost forgot...1st round attacking, I put a RP to cap 45 but decide to go with @Darkpotato on our kubel to station, directly. Well, we capped alone 

Most hated player: - none

Most loved/liked player:  everyone but this time i have to mention @Hawk @L.L.HERRAIZ and @CptBocquier 

Best Battle Photo -

Other:  let's keep this going on! 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, CptBocquier said:

Well the order for the admin was don't take enemy AA...so I don't think that's the fault of the Yankee Who drove his own...

Well I know it was stated not to use it at all, but maybe you are right and first it was stated only not to use enemy AA, then after 3rd crash it was changed not to use it at all...

• Thanks 1

Best: - Nice battles around Le Ham, Chateau and the station, roaming around with the sherman Jumbo.

Worst: -  my performance as infantry is poor. I need to play this game more.

Funniest: -  Many years ago during a forgotten hope secret weapons campaign @Sir_Kowskoskeyand i started the tea-bagging contest. I cant remember exactly why.

Nowadays this rivalry between us has grown to an all out teabag contest involving large numbers of players. :D As i got back to my pc and waited for the round to start @Erwingave us all a friendly reminder.

Its absurd really :D

image.thumb.png.9c6a50d124297d2c0ec9f0aa69f736d0.png

Funniest: Trolling axis players around station, killed a few by driving over them with a halftrack, jumped out to shoot someone and jumped back in, untill @Hawkgot me with a .50cal.

Most hated player: - nobody

Most loved/liked player: - everybody!

Edited by Pr0z4c
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

This reminds me. I ow thunderman a medal. Bag the nut cup got heated last round. Points where for prozac alsahad erwin and Bocq.

Thunderman, alorbe placed claims early on. Then thunderman saw an opening by destroying i think bocq. Thoughed he would get a point but just before his nasty deed was done he gets shot and @WOLFXL runs in and steals the bagging points. 

Happy that Thundeman did an extra bag later so we didint need to get an outsider oppinion who won 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 2