FH2 Campaign #7: Scrim 1 - Best/Worst/Funniest

Best: - all of the teamplay, never played forgotten hope this organized

Worst: - that we didnt get to play longer!

Funniest: - playing squad leader tag after our co had to leave in the 5th game

Most hated player: - whoever was camping axis base exit D7 on Hill 262 in the firefly 😂

Most loved/liked player: - @Monata, pure class with the tank and @Pyradus with the sweet spots that made my job as a tanker easier 🤘

Other: - looking forward to the actual battles!

Edited by Awisko
  • Like 4

Best: - Finfing @Sir_Kowskoskey

Worst: - Internet went down, had to play on 4G all along

Funniest: - fighting with and against friends ! love you guys (even you @RayderPSG or @Ombustman !)

Most hated player: - Already ? naaaah

Most loved/liked player: - @La-Hire @thunder493 @Druidix @Temp3st02 @Faolan04 @Garfield @MedicalWanderer

Other: - French squad and spanish regiment !

screen533.thumb.png.e99d88fbe6dc21f0bf94d0fa3525cd9f.png

screen534.thumb.png.0acd6f16b54f5ad9422914e720dc53de.png

Edited by CptBocquier
  • Like 7

Best: Fantastic numbers and a great start of the campaign. It can only get better.

Funniest: Me spotting and all of the sudden someone drives a tank agaisnt a tree and it gets stuck there for a few minutes. No way out. So i spot.

screen008.thumb.png.4c5af374a9e58a7e3b2369d081b5398d.png

Most hated player: Noone

Most loved/liked player: I love everyone

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Best: - Awesome map selection, Moerbrugge is a little bit flat but otherwise very nice 🤠

Worst: - Wondering how S. Mines work the whole time, but my fault for not asking earlier! Haha

Funniest: - I kept encountering the 517th members on Hochwald Gap, like every time, especially @caeno!

Most hated player: - None

Most loved/liked player: - @GABBOTTO @Gameplayer500 Excellent team work placing rally points, thanks guys

Other: - Interesting mechanized squad gameplay 👍

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Sir_Kowskoskey said:

Funniest:  @CptBocquier killing me and running for the baggings only to be foiled by my previous bodyguard @Druidix

I'm a bit sad, cause there was a moment when I killed you while we were in a kind of underground. I was in your back and instead of knifing you i used my gun, if only I had know it was you xD 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Best: - that so many have signed up for the campaign. That yesterday so many were online for testing. There are also new faces in the German squad. :clap:

Worst: - the above advantage is also a disadvantage. You couldn't just connect when the server was full.

Funniest: - that I had fun with @SturmFlim  and @HochuDeutschmeisteruntil 2am in the teamspeak

Most hated player: - nobody yesterday. But it will be the usual suspects again.

Most loved/liked player: - @Hawk that he faces the challenge of leading us into chaotic piles. thanks for that.

Other: - As you can see, I enjoyed it. I am looking forward to this campaign and it is an honor to play with you.In this sense. Wish everyone that they stay healthy and that we don't lose anyone from our community to the virus. Take care of yourselves.

screen004.thumb.jpg.9c9386d3bf5e0ce23fe9cddcece1339c.jpg

Edited by Pepinio
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Best: 
-Did someone mention the numbers already? Nice start indeed!
-Seemed like the evening went without any major problems

Worst: 
-Well, I had one strange problem with CC where I couldn't hear @Ronid over CC, but could hear everyone else :D

Funniest: 
-Guess I was so excited that I forgot the funny stuff... I did laugh a lot, but don't even remember what for. And it wasn't the 3 beers! :D

Other: 
-Yeah, I did seem to run into you a lot @Pyradus and seemed like you killed me every time..... :D
-Lets keep the numbers up next week! More mayhem coming!

• Like 4

Best: 
Of course numbers!! full server and people waiting. maybe quarantine?

Back to the sniper style

Worst: 
First kill of the year, me teamkilling @RayderPSG with smine in the first minute of the campaing, thanks amigo siempre te banquee

Funniest: 
Stay at teamspeak with my hispanos shouting as mad people all the night, I have missed you all.

Most hated player: -

of course @RayderPSG.

Most loved/liked player: -

@aquintus, nice fights yersterday bro

Other: 
Hispanos "morenitos" in his way to the battle picture:

screen040.thumb.jpg.20d614d873ccf3eea6959d2c5e75bb08.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Best: It was an interesting and enjoyable scrim that took longer than a normal battle. 👍
In the course of several rounds, we were able to see interesting maps, try ourselves as future squads and teams in general, and in some places even have fun. 🙂
The number of players on server was off the scale, the officers offered those who wanted to rest, if they wanted to.

Wonderful: My squad leader @Slepov92 gave target designation to enemy, just randomly pointing to a random section of forest. (that is, not knowing that someone might be there, at random) 
While i was driving a tank in this direction, i noticed enemy infantry and opened fire.
Surprisingly, a high-explosive shell hit near mark destroyed not only enemy infantry, but also their RP. 😮
Just amazing precision of target designation from SL. 😄 

Spoiler

1589649700_FH2-CMP7Scrim01-MarkonRP(2020-03-2101-25-22-87).thumb.jpg.66f1d9b106a53a95c0bb28843ddfc454.jpg

Funniest: There was a war going on all over the map , but our team (after capturing the point) still found time and place for selfie and tea.

Spoiler

1833265680_FH2-CMP7Scrim01-Photoduringbattle(2020-03-2101-22-08-74).thumb.jpg.59c5d0b6f56853eb77a782ca489154a0.jpg

Most "hated" player: All those guys who climbed on my tank during after scrim photo, and stuck their ass in my monitor.
Thank you, now i know exactly what seams are sewn German uniforms, and what - British. 😉

Most loved/liked player: Everyone who came and participated in this great event.

Other: For those who don't know: this is what every attempt to take a photo looks like:

Spoiler

462139108_FH2-CMP7Scrim01-Typicalafter-battle-photomadness(2020-03-2104-10-26-93).thumb.jpg.89f331ee70f5fef2925477a3694d0848.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Best: 
Numbers. They were amazing for a scrim. Hope they stay up

Worst: 
Feeling rusty! 

Funniest: 
-Going over that S-mine while I was telling the guys: "watch out for S mines!!!" . Sorry @L.L.HERRAIZ , happens

-Making frenchie barbecue. Worst of all that is, I know they will revenge...

Most hated player: -

No one! 

Most loved/liked player: -

All the new players I had never seen in CMP campaigns, and I take the privilege of tagging them. @Monata @Awisko @Garfield @Akikyo @Allealle @Indy95cro @Pyradus @The_Green_Bunny @azney @MedicalWanderer @Faolan04 @Robin @Schulzter @Guinho @Sunwheel @matyszg @tigerfl0 and some others that I might forget. Everyone be welcome and enjoy! 

Other: 

Let's goooo, this just started!

im too drunk! 

screen1732.thumb.jpg.17c08dfbe29d7b321160a05c9c38f43d.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

Best: - That we met on battlefield

Worst: - being tired when it was ending

Funniest: - When I unfortunately fliped Halftrack dwo seconds after @Doktor told me that is "good that you have this halftrack"...

Most loved/liked player: - as @RayderPSG mentioned, especially new players, but old dudes too! And of course Polish Team ;) 

Other: Artificial fog.

screen030.thumb.jpg.525d944f2b027443ced1d8ccf869971f.jpg

• Like 3

Best: - Yeah, definitely nice to see some old players and new one! Well organized!

Worst: - The end.... Eager for more! Ah, almost forgot, the dark map!

Funniest: - Defending RP with browning, that was funny to kill some of you few times 😎 - rambo style!

Most hated player: - @Rafdal your shaver in background on team speak 🤣 

Most loved/liked player: - Everyone! 

Other: - My hostage! Sorry buddy for your eye @mcpollo 😉

screen005.png

• Haha 7

Best: Good atmosphere, good and funny people and nice fight.

Worst: Enemy! they fight good, lack of small number of our people.

Funniest: Lot of jokes in chat :D

Most hated player: I forgot his name xD

Most loved/liked player: All of our side :)

Other: I hope it will stay like that in the future :)

• Like 3