FH2 Campaign #4: Battle 13 Iwo Jima - Best/Worst/Funniest

Best: 

-Numbers and awesome fighting in the last battle! Seemed well balanced in loadouts.

-When last battle decided the winner, you know it's been a good campaing :)

Worst: 

-Low viewdistance killed my enthusiasm to fly...

Funniest: 

-Not exactly "funny", but some really awesome scenes during the battle like traveling in a landing craft looking forward and seeing an Aichival bombing targets near the beach and looking up and seeing a dogfight going on. Almost like a directed scene :)

-Just the athmosphere in our TS from the beginning. Great last battle :)

Other: 

-Thank you all for the campaing! Was a lot of fun again and hope to see you all in the next one :)

• Like 5

The Ambivalent:

I was in a piss poor demeanor, mostly out of stress that I didn't to enough. I couldn't take out LCs, I had to do 7 passes to take out a tank and on the defense side the spawn rate was a nasty surprise that exacerbated that feeling of uselessness. Despite my better judgment I was trawling close to the ground just to find an attack of opportunity, often leaving myself open.
And all my thoughts on the balancing in Peleliu was ignored and frankly exacerbated... basically I can find a million excuses but it all comes down to an attitude problem, and I got swept up in it.
It's been over 15 years since I was in such organized competitive game, I've become what I hated back then team mates crying because they lost.

Thing is though, it was a good game, it was a good campaign and the fact that the emotion ran so high makes it a great game.

Loves:

All

Hates:

None, except  @radiosmersh and erschwin on the airport 75mm how the fuck was that possible.

Worst:  

The 3rd GAVE up giving spots after the third battle, WTF guys?!

Funniest:

@HaLoAL defense mode with the Betty, especially when he crashed.

Best:

When It came to air sorties i gave the imperials a damn good thrashing.

Edited by Tore
  • Like 5

Best: Even campaign decided at the last battle

Worst: Missing my last shot of my Ha-Go on the side of a flaming Stuart and getting destroyed by it. Luckily it was nuked 1 second after that :D

Funniest: Landing boat war at Bay ft. @CptBocquier, in the end we just destroyed each other landing boat ignoring each other.

Funniest 2: This was too fun not to post it: i was on Bay shooting with the mg on the landing boat, while trying to get close to the shore. Suddenly a destroyer appeared and opened fire, instead of hitting me, he nuke his own guys that were trying to reach me on foot.

Most hated player: @Bzdziuchanson had like a radar for my head.

Most loved/liked player: No bitching @Pr0z4c :D

Most loved/liked player 2: @HaLoAL nuking the shit with his Betty bomber.

Edited by GABBOTTO
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Best: - Last battle and we had great numbers.

Worst: - trying to organise this weeks battle as balanced as i could. I wanted to make sure there where no issues on the battle of crashes. To my view i suceeded in doing that. but it is stressfull at times. (ofcourse all was decided together with the hq's and admins.  Goal for next campaign. make sure our maps are done earlier :)

Funniest: - ran into @Sir_Kowskoskey we hit each other with a vehicle, i blew up his jeep with the jap apc. then teabagged the wrecked jeep.

Most hated player: - Nobody

Most loved/liked player: - everybody! thank you all for joining! And i hope to see you all for the next campaign!

Edited by Pr0z4c
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

Best: Winning the campaign.

Best: Solid performance during the whole battle, managing to get some great moments.

Worst: Katana is so slow I lost 2 encounters while trying to pull it out.

Funniest: @Sir_Kowskoskey running into me like 20 times and I managed to outbag him. Also bagged him with tank again.

Funniest: Shooting down 2 planes in 30 seconds using the Airfield Gun.

Funniest: Running around with Flamethrower, without dying reaching Beach flag then I get back to mountain side, still running alongside beach. I see 2 Landing boats and continue towards them. There is the Allied destroyer, I thought I will be dead in a second, guys spawning in shooting at me I still RUN, I THINK WTF! and get near them started pouring flame, BANG 5 guys spawned and they're all dead. :whipyellow: Then turned around and spotted Spanish with a rally point, burned them too. It was way too exciting and was probably my best moment from the battle.

Most hated player: @Sir_Kowskoskey because he got lucky this time.

Most loved/liked player: Everybody who attended this battle and gave us 90+ numbers during last battle. Love you all.

Other: It was a fun and great campaign. Very nice, friendly atmosphere, thanks for everybody who kept their calm and only done one thing- FIGHTING. :cloud9:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Best: - Playing this campaign with all the Cabbies, especially with kows, la hire, sputnik, ombust, bzd, thunder493 and also rayder. I had so much fun and it was so intense !

Worst: - Loosing is not the worst. I had an hard time this campaign keeping myself from raging out from some attitudes and some injustices.

Funniest: - An epic LVT ride making the whole team spawning and capping two flags. Also watching in the feed some knifes kills from kowsky.

Most hated player: - Raging guys and suspicious ones. Guys not even taking time to look at the strat. Respect everyone here, some of us are taking too much time for the recon, the training, the strats, and not everyone is respecting it. It's a pure shame.

Most loved/liked player: - most of the CABBIES !

Best Battle Photo - it's not for the BBP, but i had fun watching everyone gathering for this picture. It softens the defeat ;)  gg to everyone
screen796.thumb.jpg.0eae2f886a777bf4280c1027c6c743ff.jpg

Other: - Even if it's harsh to say, Japanese team deserved to win. You guys showed everytime on training and your numbers were great.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

Best: - In general about whole campaign - close campaign, great comeback for the allied side. Finally able to play almost on every battle in the campaign.

Worst: - Hitreg, but it's probably the same to everyone. Springfield 🤔

Funniest: - Teamkilled Matsku with a smoke grenade with a direct hit - so it is possible even without British smoke 😁

Most hated player: - No one

Most loved/liked player: - Allied HQ squad + with the help of Kummitus, we got the top squad of the team twice in the last battle.

Other: - Despite losing it was a great campaign. Axis deserved to win the last battle, your defense was top notch.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Best exiting camp and even if the final battle started to have fubar on it peeps kept on fighting

Worst: not having the strenght, time nor will power to regroup and shape my unit the way i normally do. Maybe need a break from leading

Funniest:  @AL-SAHAD perfect knife bag.

Funniest2: end or the final round after capping road block i decided to save my camp with final baggings. Just in front of Suribachi i see someone. Before could get to him a spray of bullets gets the bleed on. Shooting like a teenager in duckhunt @eXHaLe empties a clip at me

. Jumped behind the wall thinking this camp cant end like this. *Click click * i hear and jumped out with my trusty rusty m1911 and remove his head from his shoulders. Second campaing in a row i end my part in this tournee having tea. Thanks for that buddy @eXHaLe 🤛

Most hated player: -

Most loved/liked player the disorganized cabbies

Best Battle Photo -
https://cmp-gaming.com/topic/1573-best-battle-photo-medal/

Other: @Raandom i havent forgotte. My promise!

Edited by Sir_Kowskoskey
  • Like 6
  • Haha 2

Best: That it was so close in advance. And it was touched, that all give everything

Worst: - In the last round with my squad in the focus of @kummitus Squad to stand. Violent fight at the rocks.

Personally a mistake on my part to help lay an important rally point. Sry @Johonas

Funniest: - The malicious joy of seeing others fall down the hills.

Most hated player:This time I loved you all. Even if you've shot my head off.

Most loved/liked player: - I will keep you all well remembered.

Best Battle Photo -Running over me with a Jeep ends up deadly for the driver. There was a deadly ass kick for that. Take that. :Pscreen249.thumb.png.440a0846449736218fff0a70d42206b0.png

Other: -  Thank you on both sides was so intense fighting until the end. I was very happy to play with you. Thanks for the 13 great battles.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Best: The end of this horrible campaign for me personally - just didn't suit the limited skills I have. Taking out four Axis guys with S-mine and rifle in about 30 seconds.

Worst: - My performance was terrible, apart from 30 seconds above… Not a good map for s-mines with this many players. Also having to accept that Axis were just the better team on Friday night. Can't blame the map for that.

Funniest: - Didn't notice anything that made me laugh.

Most hated player: - Everyone who noticed me sneaking around. I'm only good at 2 things - s-mines and sneaking around.

Most loved/liked player: - Everyone who stayed till the end on Allied.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Funniest: - The guy signing up for the campaign at 11:59 PM, asking for the password. Sorry we didn't get to play with you @Paish. Hope to see you next campaign.

Best Battle Photo - I just thought this was nice. However, I'll be voting for the beautiful, symbolic photo by @CptBocquier.

screen019.thumb.jpg.679da22a2221e25caf8f53b8bab9533f.jpg

Other: - The Japanese field dressing literally says: "Fiirudodoresshingu" :D

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Best: Great battle. Great campaign.  Good vibes on TS.  Great regiment.

Worst: Top scoring on axis on a good round. 11 tickets left of the match, my internet cuts out and I disconnect.

Saddest:  That I care so much of getting top score

Funniest: Tanks tumbling down mountain sides.

Funniest: The group photo

Most hated player: -

Most loved/liked player: My regiment

Best Battle Photo -

Other: -

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Best: - numbers. 90 players that could have been in for all the campaign.

Worst: -not having the night

Worst 2:  too many people from both sides trying to ruin others game instead of actually play.

Funniest: - @SturmFlim hiding in the hollows of LVT statics with his mg XD

Most hated player: - those retards above

Most loved/liked player: -everyone but those retards  above

Best Battle Photo -

Other: -hope to see you all on the next campaign!

• Like 1

On 2/16/2019 at 12:33 AM, HaLoAL said:

Jaaa, but I killed you anyway. An Eye for an Eye, I'll never owe you one

Funniest: Using Betty like Lockheed AC-130 Spectre.

Damnit!  We tested to see wheter it could be used as a gunship, but we only tried to sink the landing crafts.
(how many did you get?)
And in real life you only had an AC on the tail!

SO MUCH OP!

Yes I'm still sore!