FH2 Campaign #4: Battle 3 Bukit Timah - Best/Worst/Funniest

Best: -  the 2nd Round was so Funny... gorgeous…. so close and so exciting the last part of the round

...Worst: - killed by Ombutsman

Funniest: - the final of the second Round

Most hated player: - 4 round OMBUTSMAN 🤬😉

Most loved/liked player: - all of 18th 2|IG

Best Battle Photo -
https://cmp-gaming.com/topic/1573-best-battle-photo-medal/

Other: -

screen032.png

screen033.jpg

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Pepinio said:

Best: -  the 2nd Round was so Funny... gorgeous…. so close and so exciting the last part of the round

...Worst: - killed by Ombutsman

Funniest: - the final of the second Round

Most hated player: - 4 round OMBUTSMAN 🤬😉

Most loved/liked player: - all of 18th 2|IG

Best Battle Photo -

Isn't it spelled Ombustman?

Edited by ColonelDeepthroat
  • Confused 1

Best:

-The jungle

-Japanese won by one ticket

Worst:

-The jungle :D

-Sadly the map layouts didn't work as planned. 

Funniest:

-Killing @Sir_Kowskoskey maybe one time and then he just started killing me everytime I saw him. Once he just wildly charged down a mountain and ran over me with his smg... :D

- @Ensign_Steel proning right next to me in the jungle :D

Most hated player:

-No hate.

Most loved/liked player:

-Over 80players on server most of the time! Hopefully we'll keep it up!

Best Battle Photo -

Other: -

• Like 2

Best: - The 3rd round is like the last campaign XD but iam on the winner side, 1-0 XD. @AL-SAHAD  @Watchtower Just like old time :3

Worst: -Lagging, Crasing all the time

Funniest: - 15th Anime name XD W3BOO

Most hated player: -

Most loved/liked player: -93rd Squad 2

Best Battle Photo -

"Sleeping beauty"

screen010.thumb.png.c05f8842bf4d4b34818ce295c1d5c44a.png

Other: - Need more man in 6th squad -_-

Edited by camperchadway
  • Like 3

Best: over 80 players, yeaa

Worst:   Hard, so hard

Funniest:  Bzds game start. 3-4 teamkills including himself with mines

Most hated player:  

Most loved/liked player:  The new guys, no complaints even if it was thrustrating. thats the way 

Best Battle Photo -

Other: -

• Haha 1

Best: - That moment, the ticket counter is on your side (1:0)

Worst: - Crashes and... and ... and smoke. Where is my smoke?

Funniest: - Never mess with a japanse truck @Heia Safari! and @DTBG! NEVER! :D

Most hated player: - Always, @Sir_Kowskoskey

Most loved/liked player: -

Best Battle Photo -

screen004.png

Edited by Johonas
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Best: Ensign being in a good mood for once

Worst: Team balance is completely askew with far too  many of the players we know to be really good at this on the same side.
This needs to change in future campaigns as it must be boring as hell for Axis and it ain't exactly fun to play as Allied either. We need a new way of looking at how teams are allocated. Also noticed when rehearsing before the battle that some of the Jap kits are way better than the equivalent Allied kits. But I bet we don't get Garands later in the campaign...

Funniest: 20 second lag where I shot a guy on Axis who was still firing happily away in front of me who then suddenly died with message "xxx. killed by Humledrik" or whatever it says. Forgot who it was but a real WTF  moment.

Most hated player: Anyone who plays on potato settings when they don't have to. And anyone who exploits it.

Most loved/liked player: My squad for maintaining good humour despite all the crap. 

Other: Yet more confirmation of why we should never ever play Pacific again.

Edited by Humledrik
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Best: Some good rounds, especially that one 1-0 round was very tight, when one of our guys teamkilled a couple of guys at the supply depot flag. hahaha 😃

Worst: Crashes. It also seems that we have an issue with team balance. I hope that we find a way to solve this, so that it is more fun for everyone on both sides. I'm certain we will.

Funniest: Some enemies had a RP close to the reservoir flag. I happened to hear it almost directly after spawning, went after it, killed a couple of guys laying next to the rp, thought it was all of them and the guy left killed me. 😃

Most hated player: Someone was annoying..killed me too often while I kept missing...can't remember who it was.

Most loved/liked player: Everyone.

Best Battle Photo -

Other: It sound weird and it might be a coincidence, but I felt that @Spieler4's advice regarding the crashes actually helped:

• Like 1

Best: My 15TH|entai squad was the top in one of the rounds

Worst: Crashes. Allies is at least 40% weaker than the Axis. It reminds me of the 2nd CMP camp and the game in one fucking gate.

Funniest: I took the Jap mortar in main base, got to the Supply point for two mins, went up the hill, and it's all for the destruction of the landing boat with 5 people. 

Most hated player: No one

Most loved/liked player: @ЯÖÏÖR, I was just missing someone who would translate everything I think, but in a softer form... for com. channel, aha

Other: 

3 hours ago, Humledrik said:

Yet more confirmation of why we should never ever play Pacific again.

Hah, very interesting. According to your logic, we can conclude that we also should not play in such theaters of action as it was in the 2nd camp.

As I said above, this is not the first time and it will not depend on the theater of action, if everything else is relatively balanced. All this situation arises banal from the fact that most of the good players on one side. No more. 

• Haha 1

Best: The ass-clenching round which the Axis won 1-0. A few highlights of my own personal performance.

Worst: Crashes, lag and my pounding tinnitus which I believe got worse because my volume was on too high.

Funniest: Assaulting supply depot with @Ombustman 's squad. We came under some fire after our insertion, but managed to fight our way to the flag. I threw a grenade towards the tents just as Ombust charged in over the wooden barricades. I hurriedly warned him, but he still died.

Most hated player: I was consistently getting killed by the same individuals at some points of the game even if I got the drop on them. Salute.

Most loved/liked player: Our new guys @Gold and @Benders.

Best Battle Photo -

screen012.thumb.png.4c52bb93afeacd0f3db6511c2e3761be.png

Other: Fuck the bamboo and fuck grass. Period.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, HaLoAL said:

Hah, very interesting. According to your logic, we can conclude that we also should not play in such theaters of action as it was in the 2nd camp.

As I said above, this is not the first time and it will not depend on the theater of action, if everything else is relatively balanced. All this situation arises banal from the fact that most of the good players on one side. No more. 

Probably fair enough. Just I think this theater particularly emphasises the slightest degree of imbalance if the teams are not well-matched and playing on similar settings.
Same could possibly be said about last campaign and the woodland combat. I think teams were better balanced last campaign though, so it was less noticeable.

Edited by Humledrik

Funniest2: ran out of bullets in a firefight at reservoir with @Johonas. Demotivated and armed only with a webley ran out thinking that johonas and the rest there will turn me in to swiss cheese. I felt like Kenny Loggins danger zone was playing running out and managing to take two of em out with the revolver. Some how webley and vickers mg gives you satisfaction 😁

Best: - numbers and a nice map

Worst: - balance between axis and allied team and the map crashing on the 32-layer version

Funniest: - @AL-SAHADbagging everybody! :D and me going after tanks and infantry with the banzai kit. 

Most hated player: - nobody

Most loved/liked player: -  93th hentai regiment

Best Battle Photo - For the Emperor, Banzaiiii !!!

screen009.thumb.png.56892fdde04d5477b578c144aa08b26d.png

Edited by Pr0z4c
  • Like 1

Best: Moving around as soft as silk. Silent, deep incursions in the thick jungle. Passing enemies without being detected. Laying down rally and getting flags. I love successful attacks.

Funniest: I was able to acquire an Allied jeep. I cheered that I was in possession of a such sweet ride. While on the road, I took the stupid decision to let Pr0z4c in. That cost me my sweet jeep cause Achtung murdered us because I stopped for Pr0z4c.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/12/2018 at 9:18 AM, Erwin said:

Best: Moving around as soft as silk. Silent, deep incursions in the thick jungle. Passing enemies without being detected. Laying down rally and getting flags. I love successful attacks.

Funniest: I was able to acquire an Allied jeep. I cheered that I was in possession of a such sweet ride. While on the road, I took the stupid decision to let Pr0z4c in. That cost me my sweet jeep cause Achtung murdered us because I stopped for Pr0z4c.

It is like a poetry.

Best: +80 players. Oh yeah boy

Worst:    crashes and spaniards performance:( 

Funniest:  @Pichu1199 and me searching a spotted guy. We char with bayonette, Pichu does the job from his back. After 1 sec he gets headshot. 

Most hated player:  me

Most loved/liked player:   Everyone. The ones who switch for number balance, the new players who stayed despite some problems, ...keep it up people! 

Best Battle Photo -

Other: - my ass itches 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/10/2018 at 12:27 AM, Humledrik said:

Worst: Team balance is completely askew with far too many of the players we know to be really good at this on the same side.
This needs to change in future campaigns

Unfortunately that is the truth. And this should be fixed right now.

On 11/13/2018 at 1:02 PM, RayderPSG said:

Funniest:  @Pichu1199 and me searching a spotted guy. We char with bayonette, Pichu does the job from his back. After 1 sec he gets headshot. 

"You are fake news, you are a rude person" :D

692608584_1vlcsnap-2018-11-14-19h11m43s171(Copy).thumb.jpg.340eec5710bd2f55439a363206d54d23.jpg

Best:  +80 players, hard fights for River crossing and Reservoir

Worst:  Battle last only for three hours

Funniest: Flamethrower duell with @Pichu1199, sunk the landing craft with a long range rifle grenade shot

Most hated player: none

Most loved/liked player: everyone

Best Battle Photo -

Other: The imbalance must be corrected, the best would be a strong player would switch over. Let´s keep the moral up.

Edited by eXHaLe
  • Like 1