FH2 Campaign #5: Battle 5 Sidi Muftah - Best/Worst/Funniest

Best: - Everyone that showed up

Worst: - The jackass that spammed the servers

Funniest: - Hand MG & pistol & knife fight with anguita, took quite awhile for one of us to get hit xD  (hope this is your correct name mate). 

Most hated player: - N/A

Most loved/liked player: - Everyone 😍

Best Battle Photo - Let's randomly shoot at a pixelshot = 

screen000.thumb.jpg.b466d673d13fa227a0a29a63754fa4ed.jpg

Edited by Fumaca
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Best1: Intense battle. Good fun.

Best2: Colaweizen.

Best3: Sniper rifle for last two rounds.

Worst1: Enemy mortar and the bomba di mano.

Worst2: One guy killed me and another one in the tower with the knife. How did you get past that smine?

Worst3: This teamspeak and battle server crash.

Funniest: There were funny moments.

Most hated player: No one.

Most loved/liked player: Everyone.

Best Battle Photo - He tried to sneak up on me.

2YKOOl5.jpg

https://cmp-gaming.com/topic/2128-best-battle-photo-medal/

Other: -

Edited by ColonelDeepthroat
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Best: The very intense city fighting

Worst: Everyone got tired and did not want to play 2 more rounds.

Funniest: @kunderico tk on @DerSohnGottes

Most hated player: The revengeful Rumanian who destroyed the fifth round in game and on team speak.

Most loved/liked player: Me! Of course! HA! But really squad 7 was pretty awesome also.

Best Battle Photo:

"Male bonding" In order of appearance (from left to right) @Blaze, @ColonelDeepthroat, @Pepinio and @NUKE

image.thumb.jpeg.0dabe29791e00ed633f99bcc72fa686d.jpeg

Other: -

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

Best1:  My wild ride in the third round ;). (that was a maneuver I cleared with @GeoPat 10 seconds before we started)

Best2:  Great tactical and strategic coordination for our division.

Worst: - In the last round I had at least 4 encounters with IFV and turrets that was annoyingly close.

Funniest: Not sure who but I was hammering at an RP east of Gatsa and the fiat decided to help me with it.

Most loved/liked player:  Maybe it was easy for being only 3 guys, but @Fumaca and @HeresMyRifle was like units in an RTS game, great teamwork. But I think @Matsku deserves this category for working with me when I was at airfield, since I've put them up for medals. 

Most hated player: No one. But I'll get insulted if you didn't hate me >:)

Edited by Tore

Best:
-Nice numbers and intense fighting.

Worst:
-The "crash" that kinda fucked up our play. We had an amazing round start and were well off and then laggy laglag and crash... :( Next round start on the other hand went horribly. 
-I was really tired and grumpy the whole battle.

Funniest:
-I'm sure there was some things, but forgot to write them up... 

Most hated player:
-Enemy spotters! :)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Best: Axis complain that the Allies are shooting with Bofors from Airfield into the city, ignoring the fact that they did the same!

Worst: Start of the round after the server crash, before all players were back again.

Funniest: -

Most hated player: that Hacker guy that crashed the Server ...

Most loved/liked player: @Haraldt , for his hard job!

Best Battle Photo: 

I remember crying about the past campaigns on "NUMBERS!!!" But for whatever reason, I always end up on the side when it's outnumbered, not spamming the all-chat and just doing their job.

Great comrades!!!

1331804787_ForgottenHope22019-06-0723-09-52-37.thumb.jpg.8c46813c7cc2f465272af0a4fef4778c.jpg

Other: so much chaos on the Battlefield o.O

Edited by Belzebuth
  • Like 4

14 hours ago, ColonelDeepthroat said:

Worst2: One guy killed me and another one in the tower with the knife. How did you get past that smine?

Question for you @CptBocquier (or was that @La-Hire)? 

Best: - Close rounds, a lot of action

Worst: 
-Maybe be even too much of action. Seriously, we aren't here to play cod map with 80 people on it... this map is a big shit to me eyes, sry. You spawn one a flag and paf, get killed by a random nade or a guy spawnkilling. Or you spawn closer to another flag that the one you intended. 
-That modello 30 who takes 50 years to reload for 20 poor bullets
-Being killed through walls or buildings
-The thompson sniper
-Having to erstart my game 3 times because i lost the sound without any reason again
-And that little bastard who had nothing else to do on his friday's evening than annoying a community which asked nothing. 

Funniest: -

Most hated player: -The mortar guys. The Marmon guy. 

Most loved/liked player: - @CptBocquier for staying calmand try to calm down our squad 

Best Battle Photo -
https://cmp-gaming.com/topic/2128-best-battle-photo-medal/

Other: -

Edited by Druidix
  • Like 5

Best: Good numbers on both sides, specially Axis. Great job, people!

Worst: As other said, the 🤬 person who must to have a miserable live, to having fun in disturbing the fun of others.

Funniest 1: After some rounds playing with Axis, I switched to Allied and almost started to kill my own teammates by mistake! (but didn´t happen)

Funniest 2: Being in Fountain in defense, Geo asked "where is the enemy? I want enemies around to kill them", I replied: "I prefer having them so far and being safe, so I can save some tickets from the team" :D

Most hated player: Myself, as usual.

Most loved/liked player: Everyone that showed up and had fun with all of us, despite the 🤬🤬 hacker.

Best Battle Photo -

Other: I don´t like this map because, as @Belzebuthsays, is too chaotic.

Other 2: Same as past battles, thanks to AXis and Allies for the warm welcome when I joined your team! (I hope had been useful somehow, hahaha)

• Like 2

On 6/8/2019 at 12:08 AM, ColonelDeepthroat said:

Oh you mean this ? ahah !

screen980.thumb.png.35ff49b26d436c5364ba2cc47f0b64f6.png

i'll tell you how. Never put a smine in a stairs. It tends to activate weirdly, for example  you walk calmly around and it detect you even if you're under it in the staircase. Put it only on a flat ground, between two stairs for example. I always experimente that kind of things in public server

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Best: - Intense fighting, winning two rounds, assaulting in a glorious way with the @Sir_Kowskoskey squad and mine the airfield, jumping into the bofors to destroy incoming daimler. We captured the flag on that, so epic !

Worst: - Crash, losing some close rounds and also losing Gatsa on last round.

Funniest: - knifing @Pepinio & @ColonelDeepthroat in the C2 tower. I wonder how you didn't hear the smine explode ? Btw allied team did a nice thing holding this area, it made you win on last round for example.

Most hated player: - Some guys thought mining spawns or spawncamping was a good thing. shame on you (you'll recognize yourself)

Most loved/liked player: - Nearly everyone !

Best Battle Photo - By Jove, this italian got us ! He got some sneaky spaghetti abilities !

screen980.thumb.png.953d52177501eafddbe7881a31aab28b.png

Other: - GG allies, you won this one ! Here is @Sir_Kowskoskey @La-Hire and @WOLFXL with me on the ride !

screen979.png

Edited by CptBocquier
  • Like 6
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, CptBocquier said:

Oh you mean this ? ahah !

screen980.thumb.png.35ff49b26d436c5364ba2cc47f0b64f6.png

i'll tell you how. Never put a smine in a stairs. It tends to activate weirdly, for example  you walk calmly around and it detect you even if you're under it in the staircase. Put it only on a flat ground, between two stairs for example. I always experimente that kind of things in public server

Damn...the knife killer hahaha 😄

I think you can put a smine right on the stairs, but I had it next to it..... I didn't hear anything and forgot to check if it is still okay, was so focussed on shooting at the enemy 🙂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

OOPS THIS WAS FOR BATTLE 5 GAZALA
Best: 
- Seeing Axis perform properly.

Worst: - Lag

Funniest: - See "worst". Led to some very peculiar duels that were like watching a broken film.

Most hated player: - The guys who beat me in those particular duels.

Most loved/liked player: - Kows for not pressuring me to play squad tactics because of my lag.

Edited by Humledrik