FH2 Campaign #4: Battle 7 Tarawa - Best/Worst/Funniest

Best:  Heavy fighting when landing

Worst: map felt a bit broken... Biggest fubar ship arty could have given more tactical possibilities, garand ammount needs to have a limit and i think the sherman maybe not needed. 

Funniest:  @AL-SAHAD slaughtering everybody in redbeach hut.  Decided enough with this shenannagance and ran in and stabbed him in the face with a long tea

Most hated player:  @Erwin for saving Al-Sahad from me earlier.   @Johonas for just overall killing me

Most loved/liked player:  @Pollenz and his party bus tank

Best Battle Photo -
https://cmp-gaming.com/topic/1573-best-battle-photo-medal/

Other:  Still even with those fixes, our tactic succeeded to surprise the enemy in the last round that gave us the win.  Till that a tough fight. First round couldnt move anywhere.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Worst: -Found out that all my recordings was hooked onto some grey bars and not the game itself.

Absolute Worst: -The Battleship-for-artillery fuckup.

Funniest: -I was dealing with two planes at once and @HalcoR-=|RUS|=- decided to help me out with one of them.

Most hated player: In the fourth round(third?) Round @HaLoAL REALLLY! got under my skin.

Most loved/liked player: @HaLoAL in the fifth round because i manage to pay him back ❤️

Best Battle Photo -

Other: -Just an hour and a half before we started to play, @Smashmachine and I tried our best to make the most of the battleship fuckup work and we practised to dead aim both Green beach and Coastal Guns.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, HaLoAL said:

Meh. You know perfectly well that a bomber can do nothing against a fighter.

I was about to retort that the Achi-Val isn't that different from the Hien, which I tested out at Sittang Bridge........ Then a moment passed and  something finally clicked into my dense head.

I didn't realize until now that there is the ki-27 ...and the KI-61.

Holy crap that explains a lot. I couldn't under stand how you could get me so quickly with the peashooters from the Nakajima ki-27.

• Haha 1

Best: -  Despite the defender's scores, it was a tough fight for everyone

Worst: -  Crashapalooza

Funniest: -  Trying to provide "overwatch" with a bugged sniper rifle.

Most hated player: -  Chi Ha drivers at Green Beach

Most loved/liked player: -  Guys standing still so I can get a cheap knife kill

Best Battle Photo -

Other: -  Allies successful assault on Red Beach was predicted 2 years ago.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Best: - Finding an unused tank at airfield and parking it by the air control tower. Firing at incoming infantry attacking Red Beach, I got 10+ kills in two minutes.

Worst: - Having a bad day

Funniest: - Naming the Sherman the "King Tiger". Might as well have been one :P 

Most hated player: - Myself.

Most loved/liked player: -

Best Battle Photo -

Other: - @Pr0z4c has made a beautiful map. I really love the touch of using a real life google map image as the surrounding sea. 

Best: Victory on our last attack round. It was good decision to move our main forces to land east.

Worst: It was hard to do manouvers on this map because combat zone was heavily limited. Also flanking in land was hard because that open airfield and very open forests.

Funniest: Geopat sit on same 75mm on defence rounds and on last round  hes great moment was run to bullets for bluff. Must be satisfying game experience.

Best: Fh2 night. Equal numbers at some point. 

Worst:  crashes. Some mistakes that again harmed  @AdmiralBG s guys. Sorry mate 

Funniest: this pic. Jap spirit

screen182.thumb.jpg.c632381a09e30933d91edf8fe6665f47.jpg

Most hated player:  -  me

Most loved/liked player: - I love all too

Best Battle Photo: -

Other: - nice atmosphere on the map, felt like tarawa. good job mappers 

• Like 3

Best: Map looked great. 

Worst: Map was broken. Without ship artillery, the balance was always too much in favour of defending side. And I concede - we didn't need the Sherman, which was an imbalancing element. Crashed server.

Funniest: I didn't see anything that made me laugh, unfortunately.

Most hated player: Bad losers spoiling victory pic - should be given battle bans IMHO.

Other: Axis appeared to blame the broken map for their own inability to change tactics, like we did in the last round which allowed us to win despite the ship artillery problem. Garand balance issue is overstated - had terrible accuracy with Garand and could only hit using Springfield. So Garand does not cancel out imbalance that knee mortar brings to the table.