FH2 Campaign #2: Battle 8 Elsenborn Ridge - Best/Worst/Funniest

Best: zExtremely close juicy rounds, love em

Worst: -Lots of heights and forests, it was a challenge but it had its highlights.

Funniest: -Driving all the way through enemy held wirtzfeld among 6-8 allied infantrymen with the panzer 4 to get a sherman kill. 

Most hated player: -

Most loved/liked player: -

Other: -

Edited by Airshark79

Best: - intense fight and close rounds. especially the first 2. overall a good battle!

Worst: - losing the battle. axis deserved it. they where better organised.

Most hated player: -

Most loved/liked player: - 100th guards regiment did a good job

Other: - It felt like there where more and more mg42's as the battle progressed. axis enabled mg cheat? :P

- it is really noticeable that the axis team outperforms the allied team, some of our players have a high ping, resulting in more kills for the axis.

Best: - Enjoyed this  one, despite not always being able to play to my skills. Getting the closest I ever had to a kill streak since I started playing this game. (3 in about 5 seconds, with Scout kit). 

Worst: - My stats as people from Allied kept on walking on my S-mines.  

Funniest: - StoreDyr thinking he could park up a Stug in a flag zone and cap it. My S-mines.

Most hated player: Everyone on Allied who walked on my S-mines.

Most loved/liked player: - Everyone on Axis who walked on my S-mines.

Other: What Pr0z4c said about MG42. These are imbalancing the game as far superior to Bren and Browning. Also had issues with ping myself, where (according to my monitor) I got shots off first, where I know I didn't miss, but I still died first.

Best: - nothing

Worst: - All, didnt have fun 

Funniest: @Sir_Kowskoskey rp, always on bad location and down after 10s 

Most hated player: - Sturm. Knife him : don't kill him, whereas it kills everybody else. And he's always able to shoot with mg without being on the ground (on my screen of course). There should be a pb between us. 

Most loved/liked player: -

Other: - the map was horrible, you should have seen the ground in low settings. Ps1 was looking better x) 

• Sad 1

Best: - Intense fighting at all flags, some very close rounds

Worst: -missing the first two rounds, and getting killed while reloading.

Funniest: -Immun singin after the battle ... :D

Most hated player: -none

Most loved/liked player: - me , and our beloved HQ of course

Other: - Our medic send me a cure against overwhelming MG42`s. This will be dropped behind enemy lines when needed.

Edited by sch@mpus

Best: Nice fights, attack, couter attack all evening long

Worst: Me missing way to often with the G41, and as a result dying

Funniest: Always look for an other weapon to pick up before you start reloading your G41

Most hated player: @Matsku

Most loved/liked player: @SturmFlim he did most of the hard work

Other: MG42 was only available as pick up. So one per flag and at the HQ. I would guess that there were at no time no more than 3 active simultaniously. Perhaps you mix that up with the MG36 Spawnkit.

MG42 was only available as pick up. So one per flag and at the HQ. I would guess that there were at no time no more than 3 active simultaniously. Perhaps you mix that up with the MG36 Spawnkit.

Yeah they meant MG34.  Maybe you guys should allow the Russians to have MGs too and dont just attack Kowsk and Prozac with them.

• Haha 3

Best: Those rounds we won and the happiness of the 41 after that close 2-0 round

Worst: Conection problems and crashes over and over, and my high ping... so many shots "missed". Enemy killing me when I was behind walls, teamkills... pff.

Funniest: - @Ramiro23 teamkilling me. Fue tu culpa rami.

Most hated player: 

Most loved/liked player: - @kummitus and his spots on tanks

Other: -I felt too that mg's were everywhere, but it was the same guy everywhere. Well played axis.

Best: -Close rounds

Worst: -Fog, Fog, Fog. Fog in the word... I HATE FOG!!111

Funniest: -Destroyed plane (@Papillon) with tank. However, @WOLFXL also destroyed me. I HATE FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOG!!!!11

Most loved/liked player: -This time I had to win back three roles (-_-#)

Other: -Who overdid with cast of Fog?) Although it doesn't matter. Yessss, nevermind)))

Edited by HaLoAL
chipa-lipa, chipa-lipa, chipa-lipa, te-oh
  • Haha 2

Best: Scoring 4 hits on KT with my bazooka, KT starts burning I miss 5th shot to kill it. @Ombustman tries and gets killed by KT. I pick up his Bazooka because I am out of ammo. KT starts running, I take a fast shot, missing it. Damn you!!!!

Best: Sneak attacks with admin squad.

Best: Prozac and the guys were charmful as always.

Worst: Switched to Axis because of numbers. Joined up tankers seeing Pap was there. I asked if there was a free tank and took one. Then I encounter Sherman 76mm near Wurtzfield. I realized he was busy looking the other way and got the risky route to flank it and end it with 1 shot. Then the tank turned the turret against one guy who was bothering him, in the meantime it saw me and destroyed me. Violent behavior erupted and it was not nice...

Funniest: Prozac falling down from Castle.

Funniest: Axis got Radar on their tanks. It was hard to kill them on foot. Well done with spotting.

Funniest: @Airshark79 bursting out with no reason, while I was laughing. Tried to calm him down but his Turkish brain won't let me(I know how it works) So I decided to leave his company feeling heartbroken. :(

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, HaLoAL said:

Best: -Close rounds

Worst: -Fog, Fog, Fog. Fog in the word... I HATE FOG!!111

Funniest: -Destroyed plane (@Papillon) with tank. However, @WOLFXL also destroyed me. I HATE FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOG!!!!11

Most loved/liked player: -This time I had to win back three roles (-_-#)

Other: -Who overdid with cast of Fog?) Although it doesn't matter. Yessss, nevermind)))

Here it is: Mighty 88!

Forgotten_Hope2_2017_11_25_02_08_58_25.j

Click to see it big.

Edited by WOLFXL

Best1: I think this was a good  and intense battle. Good fight Allies!

Best2: A captured BAR gave me some of the best moments in the battle.

Worst: Except some situations, I lost almost all one on one encounters with the enemy. At least if felt like all shots were missing.

Funniest: Maybe not funny, but strange. Allies were putting up a hard fight, but we won last round so high. What happened? This was a total surprise.

Most hated player:  Matsku seems to have been a "favorite" this battle and of course Al-Sahad. :-)

Most loved/liked player:  Everyone.

Other: - Don't complain about the MG42 pickup-kit or the MG34. You had the BAR as spawn kit which is in my opinion the optimal weapon for urban situations (Krinkelt). I captured one and directly had a nice kill streak (1-2 shots per enemy to kill). I really like that weapon and I liked it before that battle. Best is still Type99 though.