FH2 Campaign #5: Battle 7 El Agheila - Best/Worst/Funniest

Best: -nostalgia with El Agheila. Didn't remember such  a potentially funny map

Best2: my little squad assuming all the objectives. Always funny to play with you guys @Wualy @Anguita36 @Heia Safari!

Best3: spots and of course @kirbyris-cafe.  I bet @AL-SAHAD and @CptBocquier are satisfied. 

Best4: my hungarian dudes showing again @Kolyamedve @szabu925  and @war3bf2clark001 for his 1st. 

Best4: continuos engagements agains @GeoPat and @SturmFlim in South outpost

Worst: - numbers dropped a bit. Summer hitting hard...

Worst2: still haven't seen my friend @Pollenz playing...RL hitting hard. But he's one of my 1st recruitments and i know he keeps checking forums...thanks my buddy. 

Funniest: - @mcpollo teamkilling me and celebrating. This bastard 😂

Most hated player: - no one

Most loved/liked player: - everyone who showed, @eXHaLe because he s my friend, @kirbyris-cafe for arty, @CptBocquier for doing the 288 lead with brilliance

Best Battle Photo -
https://cmp-gaming.com/topic/2128-best-battle-photo-medal/

I'm running like for 2 minutes trying to destroy that Grant. Finally he stops. I see some infantry, he doesn't I try to kill him first and....Mcpollo appears with his "Hold my beer" 

screen835.thumb.jpg.6377d7629bbf94268ce27c36fe6d4c70.jpg

If it wasn't enough, he mocks me in the team chat 😅

Other: -

join next week! 

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

Best: 
-A really nice battle with lots of tank action! Even though I had bad day barely hitting stuff, it was still great!
-Even with summer, the around 35vs35 is really nice amount of players! 

Worst: 
-The one round where I got the Stuka and had a lot of fun, I ended crashing the plane with the allied plane and never got the plane back... 

Funniest: 
-TS chatter in general
-Me whining about backing up to a tank trap and exploding. @Blander : "That's why they're called tanktraps" :D
-After battle @RayderPSG "See, we don't need Kowsky!" :D

Most hated player: -
-Ok, not hated, but daamn that churchill and it's armor! It was hard for us to get it killed without the Stuka :D 

Most loved/liked player: -
-@Wasteland_Hero for being awesome :D

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Best: - 288 guys were impressive, such a pleasure to lead them. Nice rps, nice assaults, nice defences and more important a really good mood in TS. @kirbyris-cafe and @caeno for their support, you really helped us.

Worst: - The last round was an hard one for us, the defence of El Agheila was really strong !

Funniest: - On the first round we drove a jeep north of El Agheila and put a RP. I just checked the rock behind it and there was a bren guy watching if any jeep was coming but didn't saw us. LOL. Also doing a 1vs3 with 3 british on a jeep north of frontline and being able to get them all. Doing some nice MP40/Luger/knife duels too, that was really good.

Most hated player: - No one !

Most loved/liked player: - Everyone who joined !

Best Battle Photo - You ain't allowed to park there, Sir !

screen997.thumb.png.ffe3597c3f050f2e7c91adc5fa99b153.png

Other: - Zeeeeeeeebestsquad ! Tauting all the way ! Impossible but not French 288 !

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Best: - eeeeeeeeeeee idk, maybe our squad communication with vehicle positions and kills

Worst: - Defence layer > get one tank out of the base > bombed > 5s later get another tank out the base > bombed again, registered allied tank regiment people not showing up and not saying why they are not coming to play

Funniest: - Almost flipping the churchill by hitting those pesky broken trees, @Achtungsnow taking out the stuka pilot 2 times (once with the crusader mk3 coax and another time with the main gun)

Most hated player: - noone

Most loved/liked player: - @Achtungsnow for joining our squad

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Best: Playing with Axis and Allied. It´s ever a plaasure to share good moments with all of you!

Worst: Some behaviours from certain players... Tsk, tsk... That´s not the way... :nono:

Funniest: I Placed one RP in Outpost while playing with @RayderPSG´s squad. After some minutes, he asked: "Where is our rally? I cannot see it!" (and he was close to it). My answer: "For sure you don´t see it! I placed it!" :D

Most hated player: Myself, as usual.

Most loved/liked player: All Axis and Allied players who showed up!

Best Battle Photo -

Other: Come on Allies, this campaign is not decided yet!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Best: - i joined late due to work, the 3 rounds i played where nice, action everywhere. Last round we attacked Maaten Giofer while we where capping i had a 8kill streak with the p14 sniper, that was amazing, pure luck btw :D

Worst: - the first round was dramatic though, felt kinda rusty, oh and no bunny hopping people!

Most hated player: - @SturmFlimtake another kit for once ffs..... 

Most loved/liked player: - 155 regiment, but we are low on numbers..

• Like 1

Best: -I was the driver of the anti-aircraft machine.I was smoking in the car, marking the enemy on the map, that's all.I got bonus points, more than anti-aircraft gunners))))

Worst: -I was a pilot of a reconnaissance plane.I flew over the front line, desperately marked the enemy on the map.All for nothing. I did not receive a single prize point ((((

Funniest: - found stone jelly https://gaming.youtube.com/watch?v=ddQgBp6-UsU&feature=share

Most hated player: -There is a platoon who took upon himself the burden (for controlling equipment), for example airplanes and tanks. In fact, there were always empty tanks or airplanes on the main base. And God forbid that you take some simple technique, immediately write to the team chat (return the tank, the plane). You guys, only 4-5 people on 5-7 tanks and aircraft. You are sitting on two chairs. The infantry had no help.
During the attack there was no smoke from either the tanks or the artillery.

Best Battle Photo -

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

Best: Going inside Fortress with a PanzerIV and cap it.

Worst:  Churchill, Churchill, Churchill,... AAAAARGGGHH!!!

Funniest: To get a Stuka gunner kill! haha

Most hated player: Anyone who had the Churchill xD

Most loved/liked player: @AdmiralBG , who helped me with the stuka gunner kill, and all the vehicle regiment who congrat me for the achievement xD  . @RayderPSG who didnt steal my panzer when repairing it. He only went in to use it and when it was reapaired, after few seconds and while I was about to rage, he got off(He did it on porpouse, I know). My urge to kill dissapeared...

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, HalcoR-=|RUS|=- said:

Best: -I was the driver of the anti-aircraft machine.I was smoking in the car, marking the enemy on the map, that's all.I got bonus points, more than anti-aircraft gunners))))

Worst: -I was a pilot of a reconnaissance plane.I flew over the front line, desperately marked the enemy on the map.All for nothing. I did not receive a single prize point ((((

Funniest: - found stone jelly https://gaming.youtube.com/watch?v=ddQgBp6-UsU&feature=share

Most hated player: -There is a platoon who took upon himself the burden (for controlling equipment), for example airplanes and tanks. In fact, there were always empty tanks or airplanes on the main base. And God forbid that you take some simple technique, immediately write to the team chat (return the tank, the plane). You guys, only 4-5 people on 5-7 tanks and aircraft. You are sitting on two chairs. The infantry had no help.
During the attack there was no smoke from either the tanks or the artillery.

Best Battle Photo -

There's a thread on allied forums about your "most hated", you should express your opinion there and read the other comments aswell.

• Like 1