FH2 Campaign #4: Battle 6 Guadalcanal - Best/Worst/Funniest

Best: - Playing some rounds of FH2

Best:2 - The squad i played with. Awesome job fellas. Great job by @Ombustman

Worst: - My skill. Im getting old... or need more practice.

Funniest: - "My meatballs are waiting for me. Lets Go." "Yes. They are still here! YES"

Most hated player: - This time was @Pr0z4c . He got my balls.

Most loved/liked player: -  Everyone in my TS channel. CAB 2.

Best Battle Photo - "I like to make sexy time! Very nice!"
screen053.thumb.jpg.288fb99e998c6ede7df4d12272d43d1b.jpg

Other: - Great game everyone. Good numbers. Lets keep it up for next Friday

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Best: -My day off and team game in FH2

Worst: -Everyone who used against me winchester

Funniest: -as someone from the allies killed with a shovel a fighter from my squad

Most hated player: -Sir_Kowskoskey and his c4 on my Chi-Ha :D

Most loved/liked player: -all who attended the battle today

Best Battle Photo -    "something went wrong"

128638878_ForgottenHope22018-12-0102-54-47-34.thumb.jpg.e93ca8b2cf422bc3b1904e40cdda6fde.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Best #1: - finally enjoyed a battle in this campaign.

Best #2: - I had some fun with the Winchester in close combat, and with a sniper rifle in long distances.

Best #3: - New sight for Springfield. Finally it's usable.

Worst: - crashes

Funniest #1: - Witness a katana kill of @GABBOTTO to one of my squadmates.

Funniest #2: - Participate on a naval pursuit with @wanchekid

505738623_ForgottenHope22018-11-3022-58-01.thumb.png.57d099aff8d5c35fec65f775ee099427.png

Most hated player: - no one

Most loved/liked player: - @GABBOTTOfor his katana skills and @mcpollo with his little but dangerous Stuart

Best Battle Photo -

249580772_ForgottenHope22018-11-3023-54-47.thumb.png.682649e79f184874d9aeee2ab8fee2c7.png

"He's going down"

Edited by SgtAlex
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Best heavy and even fight. Loved it

Best2: that fight on hill80 second to last round was epic!!

Worst:  other layer crash

Funniest:  finding @Mid4eL's paper tank and almost killing myself with it every single time. Damn that compb is horrible :D

Funniest2: the organised assault through the forrest with the jeep. No crys but the amaizement of the boys that we got through, unharmed and even capped the flag while doing it!

Funniest3: @ColonelDeepthroat got bagged in the warm up 

Funniest4: the crash saved either my life or @Vlasov cause we ended up 2meters apart stairing in each others gun barrels clicking the button like crazy if the server would have managed to continue

Most hated player: @Druidix for leaving me even if i promised to learn french in one round

Most loved/liked player: @CptBocquier proved himself worthy of fetching my ship!

Best Battle Photo -
https://cmp-gaming.com/topic/1573-best-battle-photo-medal/

Other: -

Edited by Sir_Kowskoskey
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

Best: Axis Army and 93rd who stayed till the end even after a heavy loss. Unlike some quitters. 🤭

Worst: Winchester being unlimited.

Worst: Winchester destroying rallies with 1 shot.

Worst: Winchester stealing away your flag capture.

Worst: Winchester doesn't need aim.

Worst: Winchester every 5 meters.

Worst: Glitchers.

Worst: You're about to capture a flag but a guy with a Winchester comes in and kills 4 squadmates without even sweating and steals your victory.

Funniest: Enemy thinks jumping one time in a duel is Bunnyhopping and I get warned during the battle. It's not my fault if you can't kill me with 2 Thompson clips. :D

Funniest: "-Enemy attacking Hill flag need help!" - I spawn there only to see @Sir_Kowskoskey burn me and burn himself. Me: "Situation clear, it's just Kowalski who burned himself."

Most hated player: Winchester.

Most loved/liked player: All of 93rd squad. You are awesome.

Other: Winchester and Allied soldier camos are ruined the game for most of us, but we didn't quit. Perhaps this should be an example to the "some" Allied Army whose guys starts to quit after a single loss of a round. (No offense) In general, the mood was very frusturating for us and a lot of us became very annoyed by Winchesters but we stayed till the end.

• Like 5

Best: Intense fighting with no breaks.

Worst1: Surprise, surprise, the Winchester. Just too many of them.

Worst2: The crashes. One time we were defending Tenaru as the enemy attacked and my whole squad (except me) got disconnected....

Worst3: The (Allied) numbers could be better.

Funniest: @Sir_Kowskoskeyreminded me on tea bagging 😀

Funniest: One enemy was standing at the window in a hill house at center flag. I thought, I will stab him. Then he turns around and I hadn't even drawn the katana. :D

Most hated player: Winchester. Allied planes were also annoying.

Most loved/liked player: Everyone who joined and had the balls to stay. Special thanks to Axis guys who helped out Allies, although this had a negative impact on our game play.

Best Battle Photo -

Other: Is the Japanese officer kit supposed to have no smoke grenades?

• Like 1

Best: -  the end of the evenning 😁I was so frustrated and very happy when the horrible came to an end

Worst: -Crashes of the game screen117.thumb.png.cfd8a1387ec60be528237144d94c5e0d.png

Funniest: - there was not much fun. High frustration about personal performance

hated player: - All Invisible Kermit's of the Allies in Jungle.

Most loved/liked player: - Although you had some advantages. Have you shown good individual performance and made good tactical decisions. Congratulation.

Best Battle Photo - Geo Pat was hot on my boots the pants and cut them offscreen118.thumb.png.46d0dfa29608bacd1f01a34def88c2eb.png

Other: - Congratulations for the enemy achievement. Have you earned yourself. You also get used to annoying things. Good that we want to try it next time without extra weapons because of the stability.Regarding the balance. The clothes of the Allies should be adjusted a bit to make them not completely invisible. Also anti tank options for the Japanese by means of grenades or the like should be added.The shotguns should be limited in the Allied team. 

Edited by Pepinio
  • Like 1

Best: Being on Ombustman's squad again (no offence Kows but small squads and harassment is what I am best at). Almost capping enemy back flags single handed on more than one occasion. Success rate of my s-mines in first 2 rounds.

Worst: Number of Allied players who didn't showed up for our best round so far. Now it looks like we only won this because we borrowed so many players. BUT I think this fact also highlights the team imbalance as well as that this map was probably badly balanced in favour of Allies.

Funniest: Taking out 2 key Axis players with one S-mine while hiding in their flag zone.

Most hated player: Hjaldrgud again for killing me so many times when he should have been on our side all along! Traitor!

Most loved/liked player: Kows, Ombust and Randoom for the laughs. 

Other: I still think this campaign is FUBAR. But tonight at least was a bone thrown to a very hungry dog.

• Like 2

Best: The map had the ideal amount of flora for a jungle map. It is refreshing being able to see where you are walking. The center flag was fun to fight over thanks to the variety in approaching it, we even came up with call-outs for certain parts of the flag unconsciously.

Worst: Numbers and team balance.

Funniest: Firing a knee mortar randomly at the other side of a flag and killing the enemy rally.

Most hated player: Wlasow and Hjaldrgud were kicking my ass pretty consistently. The Japanese bomber pilots deserve some infamy too.

Most loved/liked player: Ombust's squad.

Best Battle Photo -

Other: -

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Humledrik said:

Most hated player: Hjaldrgud again for killing me so many times when he should have been on our side all along! Traitor!

1 hour ago, svakidan said:

Most hated player: Wlasow and Hjaldrgud were kicking my ass pretty consistently. The Japanese bomber pilots deserve some infamy too.

Woops! 😁

Best: - Great map. It needs some work on the balancing or a second mirrored layer, but the fights that developed especially around the center flag were great.

Worst: - The Winchester got to my head a couple of times. 

Funniest: - Searching for @Sir_Kowskoskey's rally point just East of Hill 80. finding it and start to panic because they start to spawn even though I was almost standing on the rally.

Most hated player: - I love everyone that plays FH2. Although Alex7 sniping with a Springfield was tiresome at times. 

Most loved/liked player: - Japanese airforce did a great job. I started to continuously spot a Stuart that was harassing us. 30 seconds later it was blown up by a KI-61.

Best Battle Photo -

• Haha 2

Best:  The map was good with heavy fighting all over the time, it was very intense.

Best 2 : The attacks on HILL 80 was epic ! We've stormed the position like demons !

Worst: ennemy bombers (even some allied ones) made me mad sometimes.

Funniest: Driving qualities of @Sir_Kowskoskey between jungle trees and exchange creepy jokes between two rifles shots .   

Most hated player: bombers and the yamato. Impossible to relax and taning ourselves on the beach. 

Most loved/liked player:  the mighty french team and the energic Kowsko

Other: We've took back the holy milk storage from the enemy, god be praised ! Good job !

Edited by SputnikFighter
  • Like 1

Best: -  Victory!  with the same infantry loadout as Tulagi.

Worst: -  Bunny-hopping !!!  For Fucks Sake!!!  When will people stop jumping to evade fire?  Press crouch, go prone, do the Achtung shimmy shake,  but don't fucking jump!  Why?  because no soldier in the history of humanity ever jumped up in the air to avoid a shot or blow.  It's stupid video game, hit-box manipulation, bullshit.  Most of all, it just looks stupid.  We don't play organized battles to look stupid.  Even one hop to evade fire is bullshit.  One guy bounced around in a hut so much it took 3 of us forever to kill him.  He didn't kill anyone.  Just a stupid episode in an otherwise great battle.  Don't do it !!!

Funniest: -  Shot at Hawk 3 times with dreaded Winchester at close range and he still killed me.  At least his feet stayed on the ground.

Most hated player: -  See above

Most loved/liked player: -  borrowed Axis

Best Battle Photo -

• Like 4

Best: Nothing for me. Not surprised

Worst: Winchester, ja. @Erwin already said that

Worst: We dont have Type 99 with scope. Cool

Worst: Jap officer kit with SMG doesnt have smoke.

Funniest: I'm losing my mind

Most hated player: Who spawn killing rally point. Who use bunny hopping. This is especially true for veterans.

Most loved/liked player: Who endured my fire

Other: I will not apologize for my rudeness. Especially not going to apologize to those who havent apologized for teamkilling. Especially who used HE Yamato, knowing that there are jap inf in the flag. USE SMOKES, if you really want to help

Edited by HaLoAL

Best: - nice looking map ! over 38 vs 38 all night

Worst: - allied numbers and crashes

Funniest: -Ap mines

Most hated player: - no one. Maybe the guys strafing me in the AA

Most loved/liked player: - everyone who joined, especially the axis who switched

Best Battle Photo -