FH2 Campaign #3: Battle 1 Karelian Isthmus - Best/Worst/Funniest

Best: - Playing a full battle of FH2. Feels good!

Worst: - My aim. Really need to practice more.

Funniest: - Me missing alot of shots that 1year ago would be easy.

Most hated player: - No one

Most loved/liked player: -  Love everyone

Best Battle Photo -
screen034.thumb.jpg.fd1f6fc1be9d8f0ca574121196310db0.jpg
"Spotting for arty while eating some magic mushrooms"

https://cmp-gaming.com/topic/1231-best-battle-photo-medal/

Other: - Next week battle again! Yeah!

• Like 1

Best: - Extremely nice small map.

Worst: -  That crashed round

Funniest: @RAnDOOm and @Quicksilver noticing that we actually have a compass in the game 

Funniest2: @Hawk on guard duty in northern fields

Most hated player: - @HaLoAL

Most loved/liked player: -  Loanees!

Best Battle Photo -

Other: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Best: - start of the campaign. Having 2 full squads in my regiment for the entire battle :) and fighting for the village during the last round. That was intense!

Worst: - frustrating small map at times

Funniest: -  driving over kowsky with my dt-carrier

Most hated player: - nobody

Most loved/liked player: - everybody, thanks for playing! and @michaelau999for playing untill 6 in the morning! big respect!

Edited by Pr0z4c
  • Like 2

Best: - Decent numbers, intense fight.  I was worried about the pagan holiday.

Worst: -  Being knocked offline by bad weather.

Funniest: -  Being acting General

Most hated player: -  Finnish Sturmflim

Most loved/liked player: -  Russian Sturmflim

Best Battle Photo -  
"Celebration" pic

1117534074_ForgottenHope22018-06-2216-59-02-764.thumb.jpg.1d18eb403de938fd7c565d75fae8d1dc.jpg

Other: -  Let's keep up the numbers and intensity!

Edited by GeoPat
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Best: - Playing campaign mod. Amazing battle.

Best2: Balance, close rounds. KP.

Best 3: @Pichu1199 s artyyyy

Best 4: Newbies playing good, and most important, loving the campaign mod! 

Worst: KV1-s arggggggggg.  @fabrigrinovero35 not being able to make it :(

Worst2: Some mistakes I made

Worst3: That call on the last round! ruined the beginning of my squad! 

Funniest:  Kasapanos. Pichu teamkilling mcpollo

Most hated player: meeemeeee

Most loved/liked player: all who joined. 

Best Battle Photo -

"Spaniards homeland" (+ all chat xD)

screen247.thumb.jpg.b6b1730f0af9d6df3862f4ff66daa91a.jpg

Other: Exciting! love this way of playing FH2! big thanks to admins, mappers, etc! let s continue! 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Best: killed Al-Sahad a couple of times 😊

Worst: my first s-mine after the previous campaign.......

Funniest: looking at Geopats battle pic, my first TK with a s-mine.......

Most hated player: those mg guys

Most loved/liked player: my squadmate Krautkiller, where i failed with a lutted mg he sniped everybody of with his

Best Battle Photo my 100% kill if map wasnt crashed
tokillornottokill.jpg

Other: -

Edited by CaproGreene
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Best: - finallt the real battle

Worst: - The little soviet armored car 

Funniest: - Kowsko's laugh. 
-Killed Prozac in a river, told it to Kowsko who run and jumped in the water as a way of teabag

Most hated player: - The little soviet armored car driver

Most loved/liked player: - all the hq squad, guys are crazy xD 

Best Battle Photo - Something happened here ...

screen234.png

Other: - pls fix main base perimeter xD 

Edited by Druidix
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

Best: 2 sounds where it took ages for Russians to find me and I picked off loads of them. My gaming has improved a lot with my new screen! Also being able to play to my strengths - stealthy. Battling in the south-western woods.

Worst: Not being able to have M0sesher0dez on board due to key problems. TKing and accidental deaths due to not seeing tags again.

Funniest: S mines

Most hated player: Litte Russian armoured car drivers

Most loved/liked player: Our arty guys

Other: -This was a great map. Nobody complaining about balance. Had a great time last night.

Best: - Shooting 2 transport vehicles with Pz II in first round who tried to pass me xD double, then triple kill

Worst: - Not knowing if we had 1 or 2 T-70, and if they really were non-bleed or bleed... 2nd worst: Sniper on windmill (south field flag) and our team not knowing or at least our tanks not shooting him for several minutes. :P

Funniest: - the double vehicle kill

Most hated player: -

Most loved/liked player: - Prozac for dedicating himself to leading our unit. Also admins, mapping team and HQ for making this campaign possible.

Best: I really enjoyed this fight we finally had orders from HQ to defend the first line. Previous battle we were sitting out waiting 20 minuts to see a few man.

Second best: teamwork in our squad

Worst: I came to late to join could only play 3 maps

Worst2: I get tk alot 

Most liked player: Capro great to see this player finaly joined our squad he is great asset to the squad, he has the experiance I see him as a second squadleader.

Other: non

• Like 2

Best: Playing a full battle. I still be pretty good.

Worst: Timings, as always.

Funniest: @Sir_Kowskoskey, as usual ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Нe was riding a motorbike with somebody and I killed them with PTRD from a distance of 50+ m.

Funniest2: I used PTRD as sniper rifle. @Hawk, who was lying on the roof of the buildingin at Northern Field, knows. @Raandom, who used Pak 35 and whom I killed from a distance of 100 m, also knows. Also a few people I dont remember, pardon xD Also, I'm one of hateful little armored car and apc.

Most hated player: No one

Most loved/liked player: All who joined

Other: This's Fate, Kowsky.

Just kidding, it's random ╮(︶▽︶)╭ 

16 hours ago, Sir_Kowskoskey said:

Most hated player: - @HaLoAL

• Haha 1

Best: - Good management.

Worst: - I think the server.

Funniest: - @RAnDOOm entered the TS in a case and repeated several times (more) "thank you". For me it was funny 😁, maybe because of a few beers.

Most hated player: - All Finnish rambos on the eastern flag 😂 and @Pichu1199 arty of course 🙄.

Most loved/liked player: - All comrades.

Best Battle Photo - X

Other: - I am waiting for the next battle, maybe there will be no problems with the server.

Edited by FunOxO

Best: - Playing a battle again with my old comrades from FHT, after all these years.

Worst: - The server crash, but these things happen.

Funniest: - The Ger... Finnish HQ telling us they were Finnish, not German, when we joined their side to help out. And promising a medal for killing @GeoPat and @Pr0z4c. I doubt I will get that medal.

Most hated player: - @Achtungsnow

Most loved/liked player: @SturmFlim

Best Battle Photo - Not sure what to put here, so here is a photo of one of the few duels I won against @Achtungsnow. He was sitting in the windmill. This also shows off my neurotic need to reload my rifle when I still have bullets left.

screen008.thumb.jpg.1c3726c0d8fc6468c8b8686e07b3f840.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Best:  First battle ending in some sort of draw, that is a nice beginning of this campaign.

Worst: Our general @florianmehneon his sabbatical, he must addicted playing minecraft or something

Funniest: -Round 3, @GeoPat  sending us over to the enemy Hq squad. In there first minute @Sir_Kowskoskey tells us there was a quest going on who could teabag @Pr0z4c the most.

Worst 2: Killing @Pr0z4c a couple of times without being able to teabag him...aaarrgggh

Funniest 2: Crouched behind @kunderico, who near north field just killed a couple of the Finnish guys, and trying to knife him, but fail. I better stick to the mg I guess 😕

Funniest 3: Running behind enemy lines with @Sir_Kowskoskey into Eastern Fields, with our knives out, and while running in getting ordered to shout Huraaaaaah. But at that moment to find out that I am Finnish now and I can not shout Hurraaah! 😕😕

Funniest 4: Back on Russian side, start of round 4, I drive in Eastern Fields with this Bren gun carrier, and after flag capture I ignore @Spindrifter49 telling me there is an enemy apc behind me (@Breddy), while I try to set u the carrier pointed towards the river to start making some killing sprees, and at the same time wondering what idiot behind me is pushing me all the time.....

screen733.thumb.jpg.c74dbfe2c6e7151de6a255d853685e96.jpg

Most hated player:  @HaLoAL for slaughtering without any reason us (me and @Sir_Kowskoskey) while we where just driving very peacefully our BMW motorcycle somewhere south of northern fields, really was that necessary!? But @AL-SAHAD, @Yehiel and many others make good seconds for killing me haha

Most loved/liked player:  @GeoPat, After sending me to the Fins, I must have killed him at least 3 times on his way to set a rp for his squad.

Best Battle Photo
376681810_screen734-Copy.thumb.jpg.aeedac233fadb420bb870d1ef7190a9a.jpg

Other:  I am not sure if it is a good thing that during a battle everyone has been able to kill me. Next one I am going to stick to my team....I promise :D

Edited by SturmFlim
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 6/24/2018 at 2:45 AM, SturmFlim said:

Most hated player:  @HaLoAL for slaughtering without any reason us (me and @Sir_Kowskoskey) while we where just driving very peacefully our BMW motorcycle somewhere south of northern fields, really was that necessary!?

Lol, I remember this moment, Halo sarcastically says in TS - "Oh, someone is riding a BMW" and after a few seconds with a laugh "@Sir_Kowskoskey again"
I did not look at the log and asked - "How do you know what he is? You destroyed them?" and he replied - "Yes .... from an anti-tank rifle" )))

Edited by ЯÖÏÖR
  • Haha 3