FH2 Campaign #8: Battle 9 - Bastogne - Best/Worst/Funniest

Best:  absolute gem, had a lot of bottlenecks both sides used well. Needed skill, patience and luck to break the defenssive barriers

Worst:  thoooseee loooowww graaaaphics from people im 100% sure dont need em!

Funniest:  Flip night. I flipped two halftracks in the same corner. @Beyers flipped his pak (frontflip!)

Funniest2: bazooka joe in the Forrest. @Heyna did the dirty to me twice. Went after him with a knife only to be 5 seconds too late :D

Most hated player: 

Most loved/liked player:  allied HQ got bagged! :D

Best Battle Photo -
https://cmp-gaming.com/topic/3141-best-battle-photo-medal/

Other:  " kowsky, tell me when youre fully erect" 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Best: - flying with @caeno and Soloing Rambo style entire Polish Post in Vardim

Worst: - @Awisko Panther took satchel on mask and no harm :/ only killing gunner. 

Funniest: -Me Stabbing with Knife @Ronid twice and Bagging my Polsih friends :D also @Sir_Kowskoskey i love tu hug You with my bazooka screen267.thumb.jpg.dae84166ec6a830debb057906d012233.jpgscreen271.thumb.jpg.c80cd3dd92e6ffdb1340f87d9306d98f.jpg

Most hated player: - Everyone

Most loved/liked player: - @Kwiot for best performance during battle 5 and 6. @caeno for good coordination

Best Battle Photo -
Entire Polish Squad bagging me after i bagged each of them :D @TomTom39 @FadusTM @gtgt40 @Zabstone i think it will be the Best battle photo :Dscreen272.thumb.png.dd52446b3acf7d3b11e615f3458d6ab3.png

Other: - Honorable mention, got something for You here @ColonelDeepthroat  Enjoy :D screen269.thumb.png.c4e2126e93ed7c2d68e6b0e73ae6a068.pngscreen268.thumb.jpg.b2c3f517975b1b501bd1d03e59e71b89.jpgscreen274.thumb.jpg.4cb1f5dd7d4afc65caa2e8abcd17145a.jpgscreen273.thumb.jpg.3f76239f66613d7743f672a2677e32b2.jpgscreen270.thumb.png.44730ea3aa3784d44542a3fc857e9e05.png

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Best: - To play with you together on this battlefield that evening.

Worst: - It really sucks that we only started the battle at 8:40 p.m. That has to work better in the future.

Funniest: - What I enjoyed most was killing @Achtungsnow 1 against 1 three times in a row.

Most hated player: - @Akikyo killed me many times ;) 

Most loved/liked player: 

Best Battle Photo - forgot to take enough pictures this time. But I frame the photos where I killed Achtungsnow: D
https://cmp-gaming.com/topic/3141-best-battle-photo-medal/

Other: - everyone stays healthy until the next meeting on the battlefield. :salute:

• Like 4

23 hours ago, Heyna said:

Best: - flying with @caeno and Soloing Rambo style entire Polish Post in Vardim

Worst: - @Awisko Panther took satchel on mask and no harm :/ only killing gunner. 

Funniest: -Me Stabbing with Knife @Ronid twice and Bagging my Polsih friends :D also @Sir_Kowskoskey i love tu hug You with my bazooka screen267.thumb.jpg.dae84166ec6a830debb057906d012233.jpgscreen271.thumb.jpg.c80cd3dd92e6ffdb1340f87d9306d98f.jpg

Most hated player: - Everyone

Most loved/liked player: - @Kwiot for best performance during battle 5 and 6. @caeno for good coordination

Best Battle Photo -
Entire Polish Squad bagging me after i bagged each of them :D @TomTom39 @FadusTM @gtgt40 @Zabstone i think it will be the Best battle photo :Dscreen272.thumb.png.dd52446b3acf7d3b11e615f3458d6ab3.png

Other: - Honorable mention, got something for You here @ColonelDeepthroat  Enjoy :D screen269.thumb.png.c4e2126e93ed7c2d68e6b0e73ae6a068.pngscreen268.thumb.jpg.b2c3f517975b1b501bd1d03e59e71b89.jpgscreen274.thumb.jpg.4cb1f5dd7d4afc65caa2e8abcd17145a.jpgscreen273.thumb.jpg.3f76239f66613d7743f672a2677e32b2.jpgscreen270.thumb.png.44730ea3aa3784d44542a3fc857e9e05.png

Outstanding work! :)

I think you should receive the St. Ball's Cathedral medal with tea flavor.

• Haha 2

I don t post much on this thread but that night there were some really funny actions

Best: - calling the arti fire at the forest to the north of mont after I received the info about incoming Spaniards, seconds after outlaw turned this place into hell

Worst: - heyna strafing me in in an instance at the mont with his Mustang. Pure skills ! Gj bro !

Funniest: - little reminder from @CptBocquier
to @Sir_Kowskoskey
to get fully erected xd. Well he said rekt but in the midst of a combat I heard it as if it was erected, super funny especially when u try to concentrate on a perfect sneaky beaky on bunkers xd

Exchanging courtesies with @beavis_aka_ostwind
after a wonderful cooperation at the bunkers :

- it was dobre

- yeah it was harasho as f..k !

Most hated player: @Heyna for d estroying quad seconds before it was operational to obliterate the advancing infantry at the mont

Most loved/liked player: - @Erwin
for finally saying some nice words to @Sir_Kowskoskey

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

Best: - Winning! Having so much blast this battle. No nervous situations, all were calm and nice to each other.

Worst: - nothing

Funniest: - Killing enemy HQ few times before finding their RP and destroying it. That's for t-bagging me @turbomursu!

Most hated player: - none

Most loved/liked player: - Everyone in 1 Kompanie! :D and in our division!

Best Battle Photo -

Hauptmann Ronid testing new secret weapon on Allied HQ - the laser binoculars.
screen092.thumb.png.d70efb6f58b9cb48866ef0f0bd6a307c.png

Other: -

• Like 1

Best: - Winning on attack rounds, and also leading a squad again ! God i missed it. Axis team was impressive. Thanks also to the allied players who joined us on round 1 to even the numbers.

Worst: - Axis players not showing on round 1, thus delaying the start of the battle.

Funniest: - @RayderPSG doing my signature move
screen1512.thumb.jpg.84518ef57e8f6f5abff55a97937b2303.jpg

Most hated player: - /

Most loved/liked player: - @Sir_Kowskoskey, you pleased me sooooo much this night ! All the lads on CC thanks for the good atmospher !

Best Battle Photo - @BaskaBommi's moment
screen1514.thumb.png.a96a1acb4dae00e47697956a0dd88a98.png

Other: - /

• Like 7

Best: - having fun on another fh2 night, despite the loss. Great work by axis! 

Worst: - disconnections, lack of organization to clear up the loaned players

Funniest: - the enemy erection trouble i heard about afterwards 

Most hated player: - no one 

Most loved/liked player: - both hq's. And this time, the loaned guys 

Best Battle Photo -

Other: 

losing pic with some spaniards and HQ. Quite curious how good a game with more than 10 years can look when it comes to landscapes and some details 

screen338.thumb.png.b5cb85a4ab8dc3468cd44e3578a656bd.png

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Best: 
-Flying!! Thank you @Heyna and @Tore for some great teamplay and flying :) We have too few maps with planes!! Lets hope next camp changes this :)
-2nd round began very well for me and just felt awesome :D

Worst: 
-Too few rounds flying ;)

Funniest: 
- @Hawk and his extremely annoying AA fire in many rounds, but especially in the 2nd. Always had to watch out for you and you shot me down atleast once!
-Smoking Jager with his succesfull landing, repairing and taking off. Damn AA kept me from destroying the landed plane :D
-Killing a panther with the P51 .50cals :D 

• Like 1

Best: - Lovely killing spree time in tanks, attacking together with inf on flag in very aggresive and swift style

Worst: - 🤫

Funniest: - I make crazy push in M24 Chaffee killing Panter and after it Stug just to be blowned up by friendly plane. Thx @Tore. It reminds me a joke about USAAF :

When Luftwaff(l)e is making bombing allies go hiding, when Raf is making bombing axis go hiding, when USAAF is making bombing everyone is running to cover  
😂 

Most hated player: -🤫

Most loved/liked player: - @Heyna for zooka and tea bagging festival

Other: - Too many bugs on maps not being fixed, even after reporting it before battle.

• Like 2