FH2 Campaign #4: Battle 4 Adak Island - Best/Worst/Funniest

Best: - winning

Worst: -  Only 4 actual members of my company showed up.  The rest were borrowed from Axis or admins.

Funniest: -  Anytime we had to drive across the island

Most hated player: -  Type 99 men

Most loved/liked player: -  BAR guys 

Best Battle Photo -  

First Victory pic

1179730446_ForgottenHope22018-11-1617-00-44-215.thumb.jpg.171642251b2e03ca4c318ab7e9174b03.jpg
https://cmp-gaming.com/topic/1573-best-battle-photo-medal/

Other: -  We proved that with the right men(borrowed Axis), the right equipment(garands), and the right terrain(no bushes), we could finally win.

• Like 1

Bestvictory, and what started as a boring battle ended up with extremely ibtense fights

Worst: localization, bad flag names

Funniest: last round at coal mine  the russian company and another one really didint want us upthere. Hq asking where the are coming from.. first time had to yell "they are everywhere" excellent fight from all involved!

Funniest2: Crashing to desktop also stopped cc for me and for a round i didint notice it. 

Most hated player: @Erwin... Very rude to stop me bagging prozac... So rude!

Most loved/liked player: 

Best Battle Photo -

Other: -

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Best: Nice battle.

Worst1: Flipping and rolling Japanese tin cans (tanks).

Worst2: One-shot kills from long distance and no chance against it.

Funniest: Bofors vs. plane fights

Most hated player: No one.

Most loved/liked player: All.

Best Battle Photo -

Other: I miss the bushes and trees, they provide cover.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Best: Being able to play a full battle again

Best 2: Running around with the wrench repairing AAs and Defguns left and right

Worst: My skill. Terrible

Funniest: "Watermill?"

Most hated player: Noone

Most loved/liked player: Everyone

Best Battle Photo -

screen049.thumb.png.4a514bda973e93a66aef2194ca483e92.png
"TAKE COVER!!!! INCOMING!!!!!"

Other: -

• Like 2

Best: Finally winning a battle. Successfully defending the airfield for the most part.

Worst: Lots of deaths on my part due to poor situational awareness. Missed a lot of shots that I shouldn't have. Weird Springfield sights. Being at the mercy of Japanese air superiority at times.

Funniest: Charging through Coalmine by myself, killing 2-3 unaware enemies by the AA-gun, killing 1 outside of the mine itself, gunning down 2 more on my way down, then killing another 2 with the Japanese LMG before finally being put down. My Rambo moment.

Most hated player: Knee mortars.

Most loved/liked player: Everyone was great.

Best Battle Photo -

Other: -

Edited by svakidan
  • Like 1

Best: The victory of allied makes the rest of campaign more intresting.

Best/Worst: Shooting at very faaaaar pixels and killing-them / being-killed 

Worst1: The continous switching side + crashes related. I feel that we are playing less time and waiting more within each round. The fighting friday-night is now less exiting and challanging. 

Worst2: This map need more players - too wide even if two flags was removed. Long distances - and action mainly/only in the center. Other flags was boring.

Funniest: extreme bagging Mr. K ! @ last round ( over the shed railing )
screen028.jpg.2723c2b82b96ddec04eb7631d1c220bc.jpg

Most hated player: The tankers ( Actung and Pollo ) raping the central flag

Most loved/liked player: Everyone

Best Battle Photo -

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Best: Fighting a battle with better balanced teams. Far more fun than last week, which was just silly.

Worst: Some players are so good at hitting distant pixels, first time, rapidly, that one has to wonder how they are doing it. I'm playing on 4K,28" screen, wearing very strong reading glasses and I spotted several players before they spotted me. Got on the spot aim on static target, but missed. Second later the target is able to hit me, first shot. Sorry but I have to wonder about this. Also imbalance between Japanese assault it and Allied assault kit - but we won so I'll let it slide.

Funniest: -Ensign "Humle… For Fuck's sake why did you s-mine the exit to the tunnel?"

Most hated player: Has to be Randoom for constantly suiciding on my s-mines like a noob and making my scores look terrible.

Most loved/liked player: Randoom for being a good sport about it. 

Other: Agree with Al-Sahad that this map was too big for number of players. It was either really intense or really slow. And nothing in the middle.

• Like 2

Best: It was a good battle. This time it was a challenge and a better balance

Worst: -  To defend lonely in a tunnel

Funniest: - the whole battle was just a big fun

Most hated player: - I love you all :snipersmiley:

Most loved/liked player: - It is a satisfaction if you sometimes catch @Achtungsnow to get your revenge. Just because he catches and kills you so many times.

Best Battle Photo - A steel will and also a consistent unorthodox possibility to take the Airfield with the Fletcher.

Other: - The map, I personally liked. What others criticize, I found good. The spaciousness. Lack of coverage increased the challenge.

screen049.png

Edited by Pepinio
  • Like 4

Best: - Challenging battle, no bamboo everywhere, map overall

Worst: - Unfortunate crashes, 5 min waiting before round start

Funniest: - Stole a kill from someone who damaged enemy plane in flames, I did the killing strike with my rifle 😛

Most hated player: 

Most loved/liked player: - That dude who saved me from certain death at the airfield, I cannot remember who it was anymore in our squad. Perhaps crapinabox or fiesel.

Other: - They had the garand, but they also had the crappy springfield (its sight is trash) 💩

• Like 1

Best: - Challenging battle, finally allies winning something. Great Map. +75 numbers. 

Worst: - We didn't have +80 as other weeks. Crashes. Some bad behaviour from some spaniards

Funniest: - battle itself was nice, nothing especially relevant. Maybe the rage from @Ensign_Steel even if the battle hadn't even started xD 

Most hated player: -  no one 

Most loved/liked player: - everyone. BUt especially my little squad @CABEZO [Goz-[Mauri94]-[ @wanchekid @Anguita36 @Pichu1199 

Other: keep joining people! 

• Like 1

On 11/17/2018 at 10:44 AM, Sir_Kowskoskey said:

Most hated player: @Erwin... Very rude to stop me bagging prozac... So rude!

Did you really think I would let you bag my beloved @Pr0z4c ?

Best: Last round sneak attack on Airfield. It was tense and beautiful. We captured it with my regiment and couple of times I asked for reinforcements. Even the HQ had a hard time of believing it. :D

Best: I was in a crappy Ha-Go and went ona venture towards Mountain Pass. I saw defgun being used, killed the user and saw the big Fletcher right next to me. I decided WTH? Let's do this! and fired a shot and BAM! Fletcher sunk. It felt great.

Best: Intense action from time to time especially on Coal Mine.

Funniest: Double teabag on @Sir_Kowskoskey after his failed attempt on Pr0z4c.

Worst: Ha-Go. Where am I shooting?!!!?

• Haha 1

On 11/17/2018 at 9:44 AM, Sir_Kowskoskey said:

Funniestlast round at coal mine  the russian company and another one really didint want us upthere. Hq asking where the are coming from.. first time had to yell "they are everywhere" excellent fight from all involved!

What a coincidence. In the last round my HQ asked me: "Haloal, where are you?", and given my terribly depressed mood, I answered:

"We are everywhere"

And there is some truth to that. For example, I as a squad leader was flying, and I have instructed my inf squad(s).

• Haha 1