FH2 Campaign #4: Battle 8 Mogaung - Best/Worst/Funniest

Best:  Having the free time to play a full FH2 battle again

Best2:  Being able to play on both sides. Always good fun.

Worst:  My aim. Keeps getting worse. I blame getting old.

Funniest:  peperoni "wrong password" peperoni "wrong password" PEPPERONI PEPPERONI  PEPPERONI  ( the correct way is actually peperoni )

Most hated player: Mysefl has always

Most loved/liked player: Everyone that joins every Friday night

Best Battle Photo -
screen058.thumb.jpg.5c47dae3953f326a66273c46e87f3f1c.jpg
"i just like to dance when attacking. dont blame me" ( if you see it you will understand )

Other: Thank you everyone for making CMP a great community

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Best: Fun battle, great fights

Worst: My ping combined with the game engine's wonky hit detection

Funniest: Killing @Sir_Kowskoskey who had panicked and had pulled his service revolver. I teabag him like a madman on coke until his corpse disappear. Then I continue onwards to the flag, but I stop in the middle of the road to shoot someone. Then I hear a sound of an engine. Next thing I know I am run over by a fucking JEEP that Kowskoskey drove. He then exits and proceeds to teabag me.

Most hated player: Only love. The Bren gunners perhaps.

Most loved/liked player: -

Other: I Wish I came earlier. Although girls don't..

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Best Even battle with ups and downs. Revenge on @Hjaldrgud

Worst: second round

Funniest:  Russians surrounding me at depot and only being armed with a knife. Charge and @CptBocquier coming to help with explosives. Didint end well for me and rhe Russians.

@Bzdziuchanson grenade insidents.

Most hated player: @caeno ill tell you where you can put that lmg

Most loved/liked player:  @Erwin i found you most entartaining yesterday 

Best Battle Photo -
https://cmp-gaming.com/topic/1573-best-battle-photo-medal/

Other: -oooooooh party bus!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Best: - it was a balanced fight imo. And good teabaggings everywhere :D

Worst: - somehow i screwed up the map it seemed. missing terrain lightmaps. (whole map needs a good overhaul, but i didnt had any time for that) Other than taht, fun map!

Funniest: - @RAnDOOmPepperoni!!!!!  @AL-SAHADfor jumping off a cliff :D@Ombustmankilling me and teabagging me. @Erwinwas in front of me and didnt notice, and got bagged aswell.

Most hated player: - nobody

Most loved/liked player: -  93rd regiment

Best Battle Photo - why the long face?

screen011.jpg

Edited by Pr0z4c
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5
  • Sad 1

Best: Intense action all night, running from one place to another. Good to be a fire brigade. I killed a lot of tanks in the process, one time I was on a rampage, killed 6 guys and 2 tanks with single life at Sahmaw.

Best: 93rd playing so hardcore we even fought amongst ourselves for a failed something. :D

Worst: People kept taking pickup kits even after 100+ server messages.

Funniest: @Sir_Kowskoskey happily teabagging @Pr0z4c and not realizing I've been watching him. I killed him and we double-teabagged him.(I guess with SAHAD)

Funniest: Allied tanker scared of me and rumble down the hill - killing himself in the process.

Funniest: We Lost Sahmaw and after a few minutes we realized @AL-SAHAD is still there and fighting his own war. :D

Funniest: @Pr0z4c complaining about me failing to put down a rally point and demands to be a squad leader. Mr.Fantastic lays down excellent rallies and we were really happy. (EXCEPT NOT REALLY)

Funniest: @RayderPSGand I made a duel on Hill. I thought "okay I'm dead now that I'm out of ammo" Pulled my Katana and butchered him. Then bagged him. :D

Most hated player: @Matskuand his peashooter battalion. We were getting sniped from Hill while we were on the way to somewhere.

Most loved/liked player: @Sir_Kowskoskey and @Pr0z4c for cheering me up a lot.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Best: Nice infantry fights in Hill flag. Couple very close rounds. Good balance.

Worst: Felt like there was tanks everywhere. Tanks was attacking without inf support, because they had nothing to fear, so playing system was messed up.

Funniest: Axis had 3 tikets left. I kiled 2 russians on hill flagzone. @Vlasov tried to kill me with katana from behind, but he missed that hit somehow. I shot him. My hands was shaking, it was so intence :D

Most hated player: Tanks, espesially @Erwin on round start.

Most loved/liked player: Easy to play with @Achtungsnow and @Mr.ThunderMan, we are on the same page all the time. We managed to be our best squad once.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Best:   A really even fight. Was nice. GG axis

Best 2: little squaddddd

Worst:  it  won't be a campaign if we hadn't crashes. 

Worst 2: numbers. We didn't reach 35 vs 35 today. 

Funniest:   erwin owning me with his katana and bagging me in hill. oh shit he already posted it 

Funniest 2: the battles for hill. Recapping, losing it, recapping...s mines...god thanks prozac and erwin squad. Was exciting

Most hated player:  maybe @Vlasov   this time. owned me. 

Most loved/liked:   @Pichu1199 and his s mines and good mood. 

• Haha 1

Best: Good battle and intense fights.

Worst: Server crash when I was on a rambo machine gun killing spree .

Funniest: Enemy players laying AT mines around my mini Japanese MG tank.

Most hated player:  @Sir_KowskoskeyDamn, he is making our Axis players tea bagging instead of capturing the flags. 😅

Most loved/liked player: Everyone.

Best Battle Photo -
https://cmp-gaming.com/topic/1573-best-battle-photo-medal/

Other: Last battle for me this year. I wish everyone a peaceful Christmas time and a happy new year!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Best: - Balanced battle, very tough couple rounds.

Worst: - Jungle and Japanese tanks

Funniest: - @ColonelDeepthroat's mini tank at Sahmaw. Twice we made an AT mine row on that hill north of the flag and both times Axis tanks were able to go either through the belt or from the side of the road with luck. Also Twice we mined around those tanks but they just wouldn't move after that, damn it 😄

Most hated player: -  No one particular. Axis tanks were a pain in the ass time to time.

Most loved/liked player: - Just like @Matsku said, our small squad is really good with @Achtungsnow and lately also @kummitus. That one round we were the best from Allied and just 6 points from being the best of the whole round.

Other: - Will there be Christmas break after next week battle? 

• Like 1

Best: 

-Numbers!

-A really tough fight with very even rounds. Really awesome :)

-Had one awesome round and it just seemed I was always in the right place at the right time. Luck had a lot to do with that :D

-Fight for the hill that last round

Worst: 

-Crash and possibly losing the battle because of that crash? :D

Funniest: 

-Type99 AA gun! :D Got 3 plane kills (one of them was Halo's kill really) with it and was laughing quite a lot, because it just seemed so impossible, but still managed to do it :) 

-Tank battle where we just went around a big tree.

Other: 

-Happy holidays everyone! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Best: -Some good close battles, with lots of fast flag captures that had to be recapped again soon after. Probably the battle that was most fun for most players so far, even if it didn't suit my own personal skills so much.

Worst: -Was already really tired before battle even started and had to leave early to finish a translation job. Numbers could have been better. Crash/pickup kit problem. Seemed we had a few issues with either tank  distribution or maybe Axis were just better at tank coordination. Had even slower reflexes than usual due to fatigue.

Funniest: -Being so tired that I got killed in some ways that should really never have happened.

Other: -I hope to be better rested for next week's battle.

On 12/16/2018 at 11:05 PM, caeno said:

Best: 

-Numbers!

-A really tough fight with very even rounds. Really awesome :)

-Had one awesome round and it just seemed I was always in the right place at the right time. Luck had a lot to do with that :D

-Fight for the hill that last round

Worst: 

-Crash and possibly losing the battle because of that crash? :D

Funniest: 

-Type99 AA gun! :D Got 3 plane kills (one of them was Halo's kill really) with it and was laughing quite a lot, because it just seemed so impossible, but still managed to do it :) 

-Tank battle where we just went around a big tree.

Other: 

-Happy holidays everyone! 

Most Hated player : Caeno

Best: More or less balanced map. Finally

Worst: My game was crashing on the plane, when someone was picking up broken kits

Funniest: Well... My Ki-27 better than Hurricane. And as bomber, and as fighter, although Ki-27 have only 2 small MG vs 6   ╮( ̄ω ̄;)╭

Most hated player: Who picked up kits and who hasn't told them

Best Battle Photo - Who lost leg?

Spoiler

screen060.thumb.png.3987aeb35711b9431f9af9cf8c611770.png

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, HaLoAL said:

Funniest: Well... My Ki-27 better than Hurricane. And as bomber, and as fighter, although Ki-27 have only 2 small MG vs 6   ╮( ̄ω ̄;)╭ 

I compare this experience as being pecked to death by a duck.

I blame myself though...why, why! WHY! MUST I ALWAYS GO INTO A TURNING FIGHT?!

Best: The amount of good spots I got on the first couple of rounds.

Worst: The murder fog.

Worst1: The murder fog, and no spots forcing me to go trawling through the landscape, giving an endless amount of near misses because the fog only makes me distinguish  50 meters ahead.(hope you enjoyed your 250 kilo bomb).

Worst2: The type 92 AA gun the Japanese side was for reasons granted during your defense.

Most hated Player: Me for bitching and moaning to much about lack of AA support which was always down when i needed it to escape from @HaLoAL
Not so deadly bill.

8 hours ago, Tore said:

Best: The amount of good spots I got on the first couple of rounds.

You're just lucky. I had to reset the settings and I had to set it up again >_>

8 hours ago, Tore said:

Me for bitching and moaning to much about lack of AA support which was always down when i needed it to escape

Unlike you, only I could help myself. Often AA on my side hit me during our dogfight. Also half my deaths in the entire battle from suicides (teleports), because I'm also CO and SL xd

Edited by HaLoAL