FH2 Campaign #3: Battle 11 Ihantala - Best/Worst/Funniest

Best: Mostly good action.

Worst1: Sometimes it was a bit boring.

Worst2: Some more buildings would have been cool or a village.

Funniest1: Somehow killing @HaLoAL in his plane (with MG), then as instant revenge, the enemy artillery got me.

Funniest2: First or second round I was sniping/spotting at the bridge. There was a lot of enemy artillery fire coming in, but it took ages until it killed me. Was wondering if I was the target.

Most hated player: Enemy artillery and tanks.

Most loved/liked player: Everyone.

Best Battle Photo -
https://cmp-gaming.com/topic/1231-best-battle-photo-medal/

Other: Good game everyone.

BestVictory

Worst:  for me the least fun battle in the campaign. Maybe extra 20players could have given a surten added level but well.. "hit n a miss"

Funniest:  getting bagged by hawky

Funniest2:  is2 fun on the last round. Sneaked behind a blow myself up with a kasapanos. Sneak up again and get shot by hawk just before throwing it. Third times a charm i make sure no hawk no enemy get behind the tank and VOILA! I FIND OUT THERE IS A REAR MG 😄

Most hated player: @HaLoAL and his plane

Most loved/liked player@Quicksilver and his positivity

Best Battle Photo -

Other: @Heia Safari! You better  keep you eyes open. The are finnish puukkojunkkaris out and about 😁

Edited by Sir_Kowskoskey
  • Haha 3

Best: -Good fh2 night was all i needed yesterday. Even if it was only one round, playing with @Heia Safari! was so great, as in good old times.

Worst: - Not beeing able to take the first flag during almost a full round

Funniest:  killing hawky after he tbged kowsko, and tg him and get killed during this moment of lack of respect xD 

• Most hated player: -

Most loved/liked player:  Thunderman, for cleaning the sky from @HaLoAL

Best Battle Photo -

Other: - no picture this week, i give other players their chance to win it. But give me my previous medals :p 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Best: - Following @Watchtower marker to drop IL-2 BOMB XD

Worst: - Crash the bomber many time 

Most hated player: - Everytime i try to close air support, @Mr.ThunderMan kills me XD 

Most loved/liked player: - @Watchtower @Berkolok @AL-SAHAD @DanielNL - @HaLoAL Thanks for helping me on the air

Other - I should change my name to Stug hunter XD

• Like 1

Best: - Winning last round as attackers. Long range sniping from cover of woods by the east lake

Worst: - HQ getting their heads round the choke points earlier on. That we weren't more players - this map would have been perfect for a large turnout.
Funniest:  Daniel getting upset because I TKed him with a flag zone s-mine because he didn't know standard Axis tactics after he joined to help out.

Most hated player: - Sturmflim for borderline cheating in round 2, camping and firing at edge of Axis main base boundary. Crapinabox for being too good at hiding and looking like a corpse.

Most loved/liked player: - Nobody stood out

Other - I did a lot of sneaking around and attacking from behind this round. Didn't realise how much fun this was.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Humledrik said:

Sturmflim for borderline cheating in round 2, camping and firing at edge of Axis main base boundary.

Uch me bad, well actually I did not shoot a single person in your main base, I always waited before you came close enough for some good old tb'ging. You can ask @Hawk he was in my squad, he did tell e to watch out, whihc I already did. The problem was, the 2 of the flag spawns were on top of the hill 30m away from your main base zone. Good day to you sir.

Best:

Good inf action near north-west flag.

Changing mainbases is actually good thing, so both teams can win rounds.

Our last rounds tactic worked very well from begining to end.

Worst:

All other flags of this map was not made for infantry and thats why everyone knew where biggest attack will happen. Atleast east part of the map was tank fest. I think this map needs more forest and other cover for infantry.

Chaotic first round when no one knows what to do.

Funniest:

Sneaking behind enemy tanks and blow them out is always fun.

MHB: Tneah was very annoying with IS-2

Best: The fellas doing the job

Best 2: @L.L.HERRAIZ leading

Worst:  Not being able to play

Funniest:  Being drunk that friday and writing now the BWF even if I didn t played. 

Most hated player: Idk...maybe @HaLoAL , just because 

Most loved/liked player: everyone who joined

Best Battle Photo -

Other: get those  numbers uuup

• Haha 4

Best: - Having time to play in the campaign

Best 2: Bf109 close if not equal to La-5 in air to air

Worst: 
- Don't think I was upset at all during the battle

Funniest: - Classic crash between the planes during a dogfight with Halo (rarely happens in Fh2, but boy was that common in Bf2 1v1 ^^)

Most hated player: - If I need to name someone let's just say Berkolok for shooting me with t84 from stuka. A quick revenge as I had bombed you from IS-2 just a few minutes earlier ^^

Most loved/liked player: - Theanh, you were gutsy with the bomber despite dying a lot to me. Halo for giving good 1v1s, though often it is that whom sees the opponent first gets the kill. 

Other: - Recorded the rounds, might upload them to youtube.

• Like 3

On ‎9‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 6:09 PM, SturmFlim said:

Uch me bad, well actually I did not shoot a single person in your main base, I always waited before you came close enough for some good old tb'ging. You can ask @Hawk he was in my squad, he did tell e to watch out, whihc I already did. The problem was, the 2 of the flag spawns were on top of the hill 30m away from your main base zone. Good day to you sir.

That's why I was careful to call it "borderline" cheating rather than full blown cheating as I realise it was a very close spawn point.