FH2 Campaign #8: Battle 10 - Operation Undertone - Best/Worst/Funniest

Best: - The best battle I had in CMP so far. Not only due to the final score, but above all due to having loads of fun with my squad. The jokes when we could allow ourselves not to focus too much on defence were cool, but when we were to focus, we were fully there blasting through scores of enemies.

Worst: - Blowouts are never good because people are getting sour.

Funniest: - The jokes, the fun. Me flipping kubel in the first round just outside the main on the only tree in the 100m vicinity, yet surviving and capping a flag while sneaking on foot with my squad.

Most hated player: - The one allied player inturrupting the Polish battle photo.  

Most loved/liked player: - @matyszg as my CC wingman. And all in 1 Kompanie!

Best Battle Photo -

https://cmp-gaming.com/topic/3141-best-battle-photo-medal/

Other: -

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Best: 
-Really intense infantry action map - sad that I sucked as infantry today. Ran out of luck in every situation :D 
-Numbers were good regardless of a frustrating battle!

Worst: 
-Missing some of our best infantry players on allied side. 

Funniest: 
-Driving a jeep northwest of Forest, get shot by ROIOR. Just before spawning in Forest, I saw in the deathcam that someone hopped in the jeep. I was just looking at the flagzone and after it was said to be clear, moved north and I hear a jeep coming. Lay down, shoot the driver and it's ROIOR in my jeep he just shot me out of :D 

Most hated player: 
-It felt like I had an arty magnet and overall axis magnet whenever I tried to flank or sneak to a flag. So... everyone who caught me sneaking! :D 

• Like 3

Best: - everyone staying calm despite the early issue, making the evening possible to go on. Thanks admins and mapper for the last effort. 

Worst: - really, really tough loss in the worst possible moment. The feeling I couldn't help the team with any of my skills. Awesome well prepared and exectued by axis 

Funniest: - dunno if I have to laugh or cry when I see things like this in FH2 😄 . We can't win if we face terminator! 

Most hated player: - myself for not finding solutions

Most loved/liked player: -  everyone trying to keep good humour! @Otto and @CptBocquier

Best Battle Photo -

Other: -

screen394.thumb.png.c02d87b62fd0b71a6c6457bf8d799c00.png

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

Best:  call me crazy but i liked the fog!

Worst:  small map problems (again) 

Admins denying me pleassure of handling the AT gun at the gates problem my way. Well second, slobby baggings weree well deserved anyway

Funniest:  looking for @ColonelDeepthroat could not find him. Then letting my guard down only to run into him behind a random wood pile. Baggigns well deserved

Funniest2: Accidentally bumping into @RayderPSG and someone else  in the southern forrest. Merry go round around the halftrack and got @RayderPSG

Most hated player: 

Most loved/liked player:  @Pozzo showibg the right spirit

Best Battle Photo -

Other:  onwards!

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

23 hours ago, caeno said:

Funniest: 
-Driving a jeep northwest of Forest, get shot by ROIOR. Just before spawning in Forest, I saw in the deathcam that someone hopped in the jeep. I was just looking at the flagzone and after it was said to be clear, moved north and I hear a jeep coming. Lay down, shoot the driver and it's ROIOR in my jeep he just shot me out of :D 

It was funny. I rode your jeep for a very short time😜

Best: - Intensive battle, many cool moments.

Worst: - No)

Funniest: - Ohhh so many)

Most hated player: - No one)

Best Battle Photo - Time to think

133715255_ForgottenHope22020-12-0323-32-47-416.thumb.jpg.b8ca5037b99f513885d28e2842b1e7a6.jpg1172995355_ForgottenHope22020-12-0323-32-43-796.thumb.jpg.c121b34be614b809da97802fe2d886d8.jpg

Edited by ЯÖÏÖR
  • Like 2
  • Haha 5

4 hours ago, Sir_Kowskoskey said:

Funniest:  looking for @ColonelDeepthroat could not find him. Then letting my guard down only to run into him behind a random wood pile. Baggigns well deserved

@RayderPSG

That was the only positive surprise on that evening :) Already thought we wouldn't meet, I think it was the only time we met this battle.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Best: - Getting my best score to date. The close flags.

Worst: - Allied were on really bad form for the first time this campaign and it felt bad to win so many points.

Funniest: - When allied had an AT gun on top of a building outside the main base and I hid behind a haystack to get permission from HQ before taking it out. "Are you sure? Won't they be mad" "err" "SURE? SURE?" "err yes". OK then.....

Most hated player: - Captain Mike. Always Captain Mike.

Most loved/liked player: - Got to show some love to my old teammates from allied for being so cool in the after chat

Best Battle Photo -

Other: - Allied what went wrong? You played an awesome campaign so far and this week it went so badly. 

Best: - Saving Private Ryan's moment, firing with a walter on a jumbo and it gets destroyed 😄 Also the jeep adventures with @Sir_Kowskoskey @Druidix @Garfield @Heia Safari!

Worst: - A 6-0 win is not a good thing for the campaign ambiance...Hope the allies will fight back !

Funniest: - Hunting @caeno with a sniper rifle on Tunsdorf, he couldn't find me for a while. As the great master said, "il faut toujours rester en mouvement. Toooouuujouuuurs." @thunder493

Most hated player: - @WOLFXL for getting under my jeep

Most loved/liked player:  -@WOLFXL for getting under my jeep. Also @AL-SAHAD and @0utlaw are an hell of a combo !

Best Battle Photo - /

Other: - Chat after battle was nice ❤️

Edited by CptBocquier
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...