FH2 Campaign #4: Battle 9 Irrawaddy River - Best/Worst/Funniest

Best: 

-I, for some strange reason, was first on the axis side in scores one round!

-A really intense battle the whole time and good numbers!

-Type99 is great for a noob like me that sucks with all other kinds of weapons... :D

-A couple of really successful flankings :)

Worst: 

-Small map made the battle seem like a team deathmatch sometimes. You couldn't go anywhere without enemies seeing you or waiting for you behind every bush and corner :D

Funniest: 

-Probably not fun for the other side, but accidentaly finding and killing atleast half a squad with the type99 near the big temple trying to flank north.

-@florianmehne finding my pretty random s-mine north of Bridge flag.

-Getting killed by @Sir_Kowskoskey, @Matsku, @Mr.ThunderMan a lot... or atleast it felt like you were always waiting for me somewhere. I started to laugh about it around half way through the battle :D

-Fight for the Temple. That was just so fun even though I died most of the time before being useful.

• Like 1

Best: nice fight. Semi enjoyable

Funniest:

A round of grenade vollyball with the axis over a big rock between ina camp and the southern flag. I think ive never seen that ammount of grenades in the air.

@Druidix massive tk taking out enemy rp at temple

@GrantRuss and @WOLFXL falling victims for a fennofrench bush triple baggings.

Watching @Erwin run in the walley under me. Counting how far i need to throw the sticky bomb to get him. Well worth the wait. Also him taking vengance on me at the last round. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Best: - Playing this fast action packed inf. map. Great

Worst: - Shite FPS. I think old version of map performed much better back in 2016

Funniest: - Teamkills

Most hated player: -

Most loved/liked player: -

Best Battle Photo -
https://cmp-gaming.com/topic/1573-best-battle-photo-medal/

Other: -

Edited by Spieler4
  • Like 1

Best: Having fun during the all battle

Worst: -Maybe the last round was too much 

Funniest: Triple bagging with @Sir_Kowskoskey and @thunder493

Most hated player: - @WOLFXL for teabagging me, you disappointed me

Most loved/liked player: @Coldbestau for beeing back 

Best Battle Photo -
When your dead body wants to know what is happeningscreen306.jpg

Other: -

Edited by Druidix
  • Haha 9

Best:
My directive was basically to camp at the western flags.
But I manage to pull of a couple of Wittman maneuvers with the help of team spotting and advances.
    -of couple of very risky maneuvers alone in the jungle to surprise a tank at the other side of the gorge or behind an enemy flag.
    -Me and Smash was on a shelf trying to support an attack on the south most flag, The attack failed and there was an counter attack immediately.
    But I just positioned my tank so the radio gunner covered 1 climb and I turned back to cover another.
    Smash took out so many trying to get through or to "Hello!" our tank. If his gun didn't overheat we'd be there still.

Best2:
I was only killed by turtle mines 3 or so times, my teammates really covered my ass this time, like I'm surprised I wasn't annoyed by turtle mines this battle.

Worst: I think I provided shitty support overall, when I did try to support an assault on a flag I never managed to sync it correctly.
Either I was to late or to careful and I was left alone and had to hightail it.

Funny:

After fumbling through a rear attack at INO to take out a tank, I was panicking and hitting all kinds of obstacles to get out while hearing the digging going on under me.
Thought it was good slapschtick when I was scrambling to get out, a Jeep with ( @thunder493 or Thunderman if i recall correctly) was scrambling to get in and rammed into my tank.

Funny2: I was surprised by a guy wielding a type99, and he must spent well over half his clip trying to shoot me at point blank range, before I manage to get him with the Enfield.

Funny3: I'll let the other guy tell it.

Most loved played: My Dawg @Smashmachinewho rode shotgun and saved the tank more then once.

Most hated player:

Most TKs (282)

3|3MD ToreSlinning 13

Most Finnish players: HQ.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

47 minutes ago, Tore said:

Best:
My directive was basically to camp at the western flags.
But I manage to pull of a couple of Wittman maneuvers with the help of team spotting and advances.
    -of couple of very risky maneuvers alone in the jungle to surprise a tank at the other side of the gorge or behind an enemy flag.
    -Me and Smash was on a shelf trying to support an attack on the south most flag, The attack failed and there was an counter attack immediately.
    But I just positioned my tank so the radio gunner covered 1 climb and I turned back to cover another.
    Smash took out so many trying to get through or to "Hello!" our tank. If his gun didn't overheat we'd be there still.

Best2:
I was only killed by turtle mines 3 or so times, my teammates really covered my ass this time, like I'm surprised I wasn't annoyed by turtle mines this battle.

Worst: I think I provided shitty support overall, when I did try to support an assault on a flag I never managed to sync it correctly.
Either I was to late or to careful and I was left alone and had to hightail it.

Funny:

After fumbling through a rear attack at INO to take out a tank, I was panicking and hitting all kinds of obstacles to get out while hearing the digging going on under me.
Thought it was good slapschtick when I was scrambling to get out, a Jeep with ( @thunder493 or Thunderman if i recall correctly) was scrambling to get in and rammed into my tank.

Funny2: I was surprised by a guy wielding a type99, and he must spent well over half his clip trying to shoot me at point blank range, before I manage to get him with the Enfield.

Most loved played: My Dawg @Smashmachinewho rode shotgun and saved the tank more then once.

Most hated player:

Most Finnish players: HQ.

Yeah it was me 😂

4 hours ago, luacha2000 said:

Funniest: A tank entered to Temple and started firing at everyrhing!

the guys from my squad asked how I could go there. It was a shady enterprise. Yes, it was fun, a large crowd of Britons ran with explosives behind me. That's why I shot everything that moves.:D

Funny2:     funny moment when I ran up to Stuart on the Camp flag with explosives and he was rolling backwards away from me

392475498_ForgottenHope22019-01-0503-18-02-58.thumb.jpg.73af5045a2aaa5a580f943811ea6abc6.jpg

Edited by Mid4eL
  • Haha 5

3 hours ago, Mid4eL said:

the guys from my squad asked how I could go there. It was a shady enterprise. Yes, it was fun, a large crowd of Britons ran with explosives behind me. That's why I shot everything that moves.:D

Funny2:     funny moment when I ran up to Stuart on the Camp flag with explosives and he was rolling backwards away from me

392475498_ForgottenHope22019-01-0503-18-02-58.thumb.jpg.73af5045a2aaa5a580f943811ea6abc6.jpg

And of course you took a snapshot....jokes on you though...you missed with the turtlemine.

• Haha 2

Best: -FH2 night!

Best 2: not bad numbers for a 4th january! 

Best 3: my felllows of little squad doing the job all night! great job @wanchekid @DarthTemoc @CABEZO [Goz-[Mauri94]-[ @fabrigrinovero35 

Worst: -me being too high 

Funniest: -not dying in a whole round. Chilling in my back flag while my fellas do the job haha

Most hated player: maybe @Hawk and his guys for interrupting my chilling in backflag

Most loved/liked player: -@Hawk and his guys for interrupting my chilling in backflag

Best Battle Photo -

Other: - let s continue! 

14 hours ago, Mid4eL said:

I saw everything, i was outside the temple and started to follow you. At one point you entered the place and started shooting wtf! I said: "Que carajos está haciendo el tanque... ¡se metió al temploo!"(What the hell is the tank doing...? he entered to the temple!)

Spoiler

screen217.thumb.png.c2910617db59316007daeb4aabd39d79.png

(@RayderPSG corregime si está mal, seguro el traductor me traicionó.)

Edited by luacha2000
img
  • Haha 1

On ‎1‎/‎4‎/‎2019 at 8:42 PM, RAnDOOm said:

Best: Nothing for me. Horrible battle.

Worst: Everything. Teamspeak was playing up. Internet connection unstable. Game crashing. Having to give up after 2 rounds of frustration.

Funniest: Joining Rayner's squad by mistake when the game was playing up. "Oh hi Humle what are you doing here?"

Most hated player: My Internet provider

Most loved/liked player: Kows for being ever-cheerful and encouraging. 

Other: Hopefully back to normal next week

• Sad 1

Best: Throwing a hail mary of a grenade in the enemy's general direction of attack and destroying their RP.

Best: Getting a 5 kill grenade on temple. I played fucking great that round. and ended up top scoring

Worst: Sucking mega big ass the round after, before the game crashed and I just gave up.

Funniest: Close quarter fighting at temple. I think @Spieler4was laying prone inside my squad mate (can't remember who). I shoot, miss Spieler, but TK my mate. Spieler jumps back up on his feet and kill me. FML.

Most hated player: -

Most loved/liked player: -

• Like 2