FH2 Campaign #3: Scrim #1 - Best/Worst/Funniest

Best: New maps and new players playing. Also numbers for a scrim. Hopefully we have  a 50 vs 50 campaign.

Best2: Wualy playing again.

Worst: Me having shit loads of technical problems, couldn't be able to play well and communicate with theammates, due to many new guys ( good news in fact!) asking and also people out of the server asking for maps and other shit. Check the forum guys! It's easy! 

Funniest:  HalfTracks trips with @Sir_Kowskoskey . At one time, we leave, we see someone, Kowsky just clicks his mouse. @Druidix gets theamkilled xD

Funniest2: Fighting against Geo's squad in joki. Also, trying to knife @Spindrifter49 like 20 times, in the end he sees me and kills me. Won't try anymore to knive high ping people. 

Funniest3: Killing spaniards when they switched. Especially @Wualy

Most hated player: mememe. And my PC

Most loved/liked player: all who joined and who makes this a thing. 

Other: -let's continue!. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, RayderPSG said:

Funniest:  HalfTracks trips with @Sir_Kowskoskey . At one time, we leave, we see someone, Kowsky just clicks his mouse. @Druidix gets theamkilled xD

Kowsko has a big problem with my, this is his way to say me hello. A bit latter, i was in a trench capping a flag, I saw him coming and he started to shoot me with his stg 44 xD 
Without hesitation:
worst: thinking that people were not friendly with me cause they didn't answer when i was talking whereas my mic was not pluged... xD
funniest: @WOLFXL trying to leave on round before the end... 

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Druidix said:

Kowsko has a big problem with my, this is his way to say me hello. A bit latter, i was in a trench capping a flag, I saw him coming and he started to shoot me with his stg 44 xD 
Without hesitation:
worst: thinking that people were not friendly with me cause they didn't answer when i was talking whereas my mic was not pluged... xD
funniest: @WOLFXL trying to leave on round before the end... 

Staying at last round, cost me a pair of boobies 😁 you owe me. 

• Haha 4

Best: Kill-Kill-Kill!!111

Worst: My russian teammates... are kind of boring?.. Well, I was squad leader -_-# all time and few ppl werent in TS ψ( ` ∇ ´ )ψ @ЯÖÏÖR, you're an officer, not me.

Funniest: @Sir_Kowskoskeyas always, more often than all dies xD

Most hated player: Nope

Most loved/liked player: @HochuDeutschmeister, nice voice ;)

Other: 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

Edited by HaLoAL
  • Like 1

Best: intense fights and suomi KP

Worst: the tech problems people where having

Funniest1: @HaLoAL got new hair cut whilst i shot 1cm too high with my panzer. He didint 😁 

Funniest2: hearing french curses from a trench i emptied my stg clip 

Funniest3: The teabag cup is open and @AL-SAHAD repeat of the final seconds dip

Funniest4: unforseen problem of... well everybody trying to pronounce finnish names map points and the total collapse of me laughing at em. How does my massachusets sound now boys ;)

Funniest5: The latin charge through an open field desperetly trying to get over. Hq squad arrives un harrassed and gain glory for their hard work :D

Funniest6: everytime someone commented about me and rallypoints i get killed.  I might go through tanks, mgs and enemy squads. Then @Erwin or @Druidix arrives and says how about a rallypoint and a random bullet arrives and kills me :D

funniest7 : the random shell and the random mine incidents @RayderPSG @Quicksilver

• Haha 3

Best: Being back in this game

Worst: No player tags and resulting confusion.

Funniest: When I TKed Ensign in a Bren from close up because of no tags and similarity between Russian and Finnish helmets.

Most hated player: I hope it was me because I was BAD

Most loved/liked player: MosesHerodez because he's my little son

Other: First time I played FH2 where all the maps are unfamiliar. Will make for an interesting campaign I think.

Best: Playing again, after a lot of time.

Best2: Having good time playing with Hispanic guys

Worst: Some technical issues showed during battle. Seeral times I saw message "your connection was lost" but, fortunately, didn´t kicked me from server.

Funniest: "Where is enemy?" "here!!" 😂

Most hated player: Myself, as usual.

Most loved/liked player: Everyone who makes this campaign possible: developers, mappers, admins and, of course, players!! 😃

Other: I hope everyone will have fun this campaign!!