FH2 Campaign #2: Battle 6 Meuse River Line - Best/Worst/Funniest

Best: Having fun! Playing both sides. FH2 at its best. Meat grinder of a map.

Worst: Getting killed alot of times by the arty. INCOMING!!!!!

Funniest: Killing @Papillon on a pak in the middle of the forest. Layed down a s-mine close to it thinking: "Ok. Im gonna be dead in 30secs and he will be back. Lets see if it works" 1min after Pap dies by s-mine.  :dreads:

Most hated player: @Matsku. You got me a few to many times mate.

Most loved/liked player:  @Anonter, @T k Freeze and @Jonatronathan . Cool dudes to play with.

Other: Next Friday we got more FH2!

Best: Nice evening

Worst: Crappy skill level and didint do my job. Really dislike this map

Funniest:  The bond squad.  

Funniest2: Sminesh

funniest3: final attack east.. odi bagging and hawk dipping. :D

Most hated player: Breddy, please let me live

Most loved/liked player: prozac, the fool

Other:  Would be nice to play a map that both sides wins a round 

Other2: Finally got vlasov with a knife!

Edited by Sir_Kowskoskey
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Best:  Playing as arty. Good numbers as always. Destroying King Tiger  with 105mm HE (took me like 6 shots). Hunting tanks with arty with @fabrigrinovero35.

Worst:  Dying suddendly and repeteadly. Connection problems

Funniest:  Three tanks on the same hill, I missed the shot and after that they were driving all directions (it's funny if you see it). The division chatting in spanish.

Most hated player:  @WOLFXL with his KT using buildings for cover. Muack. All those burning tanks I couldn't destroy.

Most loved/liked player:  @AL-SAHAD and his spots

Other:  Enemy (?) field artillery on our main. Someone shot to the howitzer with a tank from far far away, almost hit me.

• Thanks 3

Best: Music that i listened

Worst: Trees and bag allied cmdr arty

Funniest: Tiger hunting

Funniest2: In one round @TAFKAP think that he destroyed my tank with me, but he killed only me, because i got out and repaired tank xD

Most hated player: Hmm, dont know

Most loved/liked player: Everyone

Best: Music that i listened

Worst: Trees and bag allied cmdr arty

Funniest: Tiger hunting

Funniest2: In one round @TAFKAP think that he destroyed my tank with me, but he killed only me, because I got out and was repairing tank xD

Most hated player: Hmm, dont know

Most loved/liked player: Everyone

Edited by HaLoAL
whahappan again

Best: Spaten and StuH.

Worst: Not winning a single round.

Funniest: Sliding gown the hill with the StuH and killing that annoying Sherman.

Most hated player: It was raining Bazookas. Always at least 2 bazookas attacking me or a friendly tank. Artillery was also quite annoying.

Most loved/liked player: Everyone who saved my StuH from annoying enemy infantry running around me (including enemy teamkilling arty).

Other: -

• Like 1

Best: -nice map 

Worst: - The Axis uber great rifle men. 

Funniest: - finaly managing to blow Airshark to pieces. you camping bastard :P

Most hated player: - Vaslov and some other dude Sh@mus or something , they showed some great skills with the rifle, stopping numerous sneak atacks  from us.

Most loved/liked player: - what's left of the 67th. 

Other: - A really bad evening for me, i don't know how we won, the other companies must have done a great job.

Edited by Gunghoo

58 minutes ago, Gunghoo said:

Vaslov

Maybe Vlasov? xD

59 minutes ago, Gunghoo said:

Worst: - The Axis uber great rifle men. 

Well, the Allied also have such people now. For example, me, @AL-SAHAD, @Ombustman (although he like played with smg, I guess)... 

But this battle I played as inf first 2 rounds, because next rounds played as tanker. As I understand @AL-SAHAD played as spotter. @Ombustman and all... Pardon, I dont know xD

• Haha 1

Best: - I enjoyed this battle, nice squad and lots of stupid jokes!
Best2: - Tank hunting with the bazooka

Worst: - artillery and mg42's

Funniest 1: -  Kowskosky shouting, ''get back to the flagzone!!!''  me replying, which flag?!  ''what do you mean which flag? west!!!'' ''but i am at east?? where am i?''

Funniest 2: -  Sneaking into the outpost flag recapping the flag. then moving towards Liege east. paying the germans a visit and bringing them some tea.

Funniest 3: -  Destroying axis tanks with at-mines.  Ensign and me shouting Allahu Akbar!

Funniest 4: - Florian joined our squad, completely destroying the focus on the game. everybody started to make stupid jokes :D

Most hated player: - Camping WolfXL in his KT. i got you back though.

Most loved/liked player: - 100th Guards players

Other: - Thank you Matsku for leading. I was being happely retared :D

Edited by Pr0z4c
  • Haha 1

Best: Intense  infantry action everywhere where tanks wasn't able to destroy it.

Worst: Tanks which was campping us on the ridges around town.

Worst2: Allied won all rounds.

Funniest: Me and @svakidan campping in flagbuilding 1 whole round with s-mines. It felt stupid, but it was also thrilling to wait which door will explode next and is it own or enemy :D

Most hated player: @Vlasov was good with rifle.

Most loved/liked player: Our squad managed to play well although on last rounds we had problems with numbers.

Best 1: Playing FH2

Best 2: numbers weren't bad

Worst: some strange lag moments

Funniest: kniffffffiiiiiiing everybody, everywhere! 

Most hated player: @TAFKAP leave us aliiive. 

Most loved/liked player: Everybody who joined. Special words for @Pichu1199 and @fabrigrinovero35

Other: Let s continue next friday! 

• Like 1

Mejor: volver como siempre a jugar una batalla en campaña... gran numero de jugadores... y por fin ganar una batalla en mi regimiento

Peor: cada media hora un lag que era imposible jugar...

Más divertido: escuchar a pichu decir que no le dan las manos con la artilleria... y ver al tiger II caer al agua y explotar despues de mis bazokas

Jugador más odiado: ninguno

Jugador más querido / querido: pichu, rami y rayder

Otro: me encanto el mapa como aliado

• Like 2

Best: 

-Some great inf fighting around the flags. 

-Our squad assaulting a sawmill with an enemy rally inside. I thought the attack went so smoothly and everything worked like a charm :D

Worst: 

-That artillery hitting me so many times...

Funniest:

-That artillery hitting me so many times...

-Lots of little things like hearing "enemies from north" and shooting the first guy behind a camonet - Tk'd our own SL.

-Getting shot 1second before I was about to shoot at a tanks ass with a zook.

-Hiding near a flag trying to place a rally point and getting messages that we were too close to enemy mainbase even though it seemed like it was over 100 meters away. We swapped the place maybe 4 times before we actually were far enough and then our SL simultanously placed the rally elsewhere :D 

Most hated player:

-That artillery hitting me so many times... ;)

Most loved/liked player: 

-Our squad! Thought we did a great job overall, had fun and relaxed gaming evening :)

Other: