FH2 Campaign # 1: Battle 4 Nordwind - Best/Worst/Funniest

Best: Intense action in almost every flag and rounds were very close! Well played Allies!

Worst: Bugs.

Worst 2: Axis arty range

Funniest: Battle itself

Most hated player: Wualy

Most loved/liked player: @elvinu. Great job with Puma!

Other:

Edited by Wualy

Best: extremely tough fight. Attacks, counters, sneaks. Fun and frustration hand by hand

Worst: Cursing in the mobile flak shooting at the fast allied planes. Feeling that cant even scratch the paint job on those. That wieberlwind is needed back

Worst2/Funny: Those advance zook patrols. Where did you put that damn rallypoint?

Worst3: first round, allied win. second round. We gain the upperhand. Map fail we call it even. Third round allied win. Fourth round after a hard fight we gain the upper hand. Map fail and its called even. The curses going on the cc

Funniest: Hunting for the forward Zookist at the factory and frontal forrest. Poor Prozac looked like a rabbit in the cars headlights when i finally found him. 

Funniest2:  Eather Tutvys had installed hud on his sherman or im too fat to hide in the northern forrests.

Funniest3: tanks squad trying o take a perfect victory picture. Roior and Halo  with their epic fly by miss hap

Funniest4: Trying out "the rambo charge" tactic on estate and capping it in the final stages :D

Most hated player: Facrtory zooks men. 

Most loved/liked player: Hmm hmmm this week McNuget (McPollo). We shall teach you english my friend.

Other: Problems problems problems. Sujuuuuuk. Sollutions sollutions sollutions

Edited by Sir_Kowskoskey
  • Like 1

Best: awesome fights on depot. Nice map

Best2: @Wualy playing the entire night and with hispanics!

Worst: Restarts, bugs, and random disconectings from my guys

Funniest:seeing rambo jumping from @Sir_Kowskoskey. Got the flag. 

Funniest2: Mcnugget killing jumbo with puma

Most hated player: me and @Dela.If you return to whistle I kick you from the server! :D

Most loved/liked player: Tankers. What a job. @elvinu with the puma.

Best1: Playing again after two weeks.

Best2: Interesting discussion/debate after the battle with the German speaking guys on a controversial topic. That got too late for me, now I'm tired.

Worst1: They removed the BAR.....whyyyy? That broke my heart.

Worst2: Spawnpoint bug.

Funniest: n/a

Most hated player: n/a

Most loved/liked player: n/a

Other: n/a

Best: Battle gave the heat to Halo's nervous cells. Halo was obviously cursed, as luck was clearly -∞.

(Now Halo understand what was the allies in the last battle in the Pacific company, when Halo managed to kill Zero by 72 bodies per round. It is described in four letters: OMFG!)

Worst: Bug and restart, and bug, and restart... And AAs, and AAs... Mm, and AAs? And often the Mustang killed Halo instead of Halo's plane (BOOM, HEADSHOT, SUKA!)

Funniest: Rather @caeno laughed at our flights. After all, @ЯÖÏÖR and Halo managed to hit each other a couple of times in one round while trying to get @caeno. It was funny. Maybe... Halo don't know! 

Most hated player: TREES. Oh yes, yes-yes. Trees were in Halo's top list, who should be burned in firstly with a BLUE FLAME. AAs, for @caeno was a secondary character, a bait.

Most loved/liked player: Мм, Halo already said for AAs? Because @Sir_Kowskoskey, although aircraft can burn, but only Halo was blazing, after your statement in Halo's ass from, how it would not seem strange, AA Flakvierling 38 xD In principle, it's okay, Halo forgive, because Halo himself was aiming at ROIOR and sometimes on our tanks. It's good that Halo managed to understand that these are ours xD

Other: AAs like a stake in the ass. It's all. AVE MARIA! DEUS VULT!
(P.S. This one apologize for bad English
¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

Edited by HaLoAL
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Sir_Kowskoskey said:

Worst3: first round, allied win. second round. We gain the upperhand. Map fail we call it even. Third round allied win. Fourth round after a hard fight we gain the upper hand. Map fail and its called even. The curses going on the cc

o.O
first round allies gain the upper hand, map fails, we call it even. then allies win a close but frustrating second round. third round map fails again and is not counted. fourth round map works, close win for allies. fifth round won very close by axis. sixth round axis win.

19 minutes ago, Yehiel said:

o.O
first round allies gain the upper hand, map fails, we call it even. then allies win a close but frustrating second round. third round map fails again and is not counted. fourth round map works, close win for allies. fifth round won very close by axis. sixth round axis win.

A lot of upperhands in this game :D  well we shall never know who was right. But deffintly a hard one for both

• Like 1

Best: The rambo charges and at the start of a round the aproaching to Depot with tanks, infantry, cars and arty hitting the flag... epic moment.

Worst: The bugs, connection problems and leaving the battle in the last round.

Funniest: Rayder yelling us to put a rp and we did it... next to a Sherman :DRayder yelling us, again, to get in the flag zone "Wualy to the flag, where are you?" and a flying car appears from nowhere, it was Wualy "I'm here" he said jajaja best moment from battle for me. Something like this (don't pay attention to the words).
 llegue%20justo%20a%20tiempo%20denunciado 

Most hated player: Enemy arty... good job guys, we couldn't go out form the house.

Most loved/liked player: 

Other: A guy somehow evade the smine in the barn of Depot and killed me with a bayonet... you scared me man.

• Like 3

Best: Good looking map, epick action when we had it at our flags

Worst: bugs

Funniest: Geo pointed out to me that my s-mines could be placed a bit smarter, 15 seconds later i had 4 kills on all of my non smart mines

Most hated player: n/a

Most loved/liked player: all

Other: Good and tight rounds , the ones we had.

• Like 1

Best:

-Intense battle for the whole evening. :)

-Oh the dogfights! The P51 had a slightly better turning rate compared to ME109, but against 2 great pilots in good planes. God damn that was hard and I loved it :D

Worst:

-The restarts. Did we find the reason for the dissappearing flag spawnpoints?

-Viewdistance again. Hard to look for enemies especially on the ground. :)

Funniest:

-Yeah, Haloal and ROIOR flying into each other twice in the same round :D

-Me crashing into a tree and right after that Inlifex says "Yeah, I saw that! Happens to the best of us!" - I was laughing off mic for a few minutes :D

-That one time I shot at a jeep and only killed Kowsky in it :D

-I also crashed into a tree when I tried to strafe a P4 near the big factory - good thing is I never hit the 3 big chimneys :D

• Like 1

6 hours ago, caeno said:

-Yeah, Haloal and ROIOR flying into each other twice in the same round

Yeah, we really got carried away with the process ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Tanks were lucky (and AAs), otherwise not only Pr0z4c spoke about all-seeing Rus xD
True, Halo is Ukrainian

But, when Halo threw it into the Discord before the battle, he was completely right. Who would have thought?.. :)