FH2 Campaign #11: Battle 3 - Sector 318 - Best/Worst/Funniest

cmp_best_worst_funniest_1.png.cf1afb5ce3edd9269dd1cc7f043b78fc.pngsector_318.png.8ad650232d213db955219392eb119439.png

Share your opinions about the scrim.  Replies are ok but no flaming, keep it clean!

Any posts containing complaints about map balance, assets, or other complaints will be removed and the person posting will have their posting privileges removed.

Copy and paste below:

Best: -

Worst: -

Funniest: -

Most hated player: -

Most loved/liked player: -

Best Battle Photo -
https://cmp-gaming.com/topic/3954-best-battle-photo-medal

Other: -

Best: The whole battle was intense and a lot of fun.

Worst: That there was no spawn flags/points in town. It would be a nice reward if a team has taken all 3 flags that you then get a spawnpoint in the city.
               That we didn't have enough players. Allied.

Funniest: - City battles 

Most hated player: everyone who can see through walls. Not related to this battle, in general.

Most loved/liked player: all those who don't turn down the graphics settings but turn them up. Not related to this battle, in general.

Best Battle Photo -

Other: -screen260.thumb.png.044e4557f39a7bb20a2b4a4b4ea29dc5.png

• like in the pizza oven, hot stones killed me @DarthTemoc
  • Like 5

Best: -Good fellas, good map, good time

Worst: -bofors I suppose :P

Funniest: -Riding on the storm hills

Most hated player: -404

Most loved/liked player: - @johnnymzq for arty, @Th3rioN for NCO

Best Battle Photo - "Tank in sight, sir!", "Release @qtaCHRIs, let 'em taste hell."

image.thumb.jpeg.06bc8146b9ad2648ca9f29cec7e22a6a.jpeg

Other: - GG!

Edited by postelnik
photo added
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Best: - Play with Hispanics, internationals and Poles  

Best: In the first round the pistol duel with @AdmiralBG   The knife fight with @Sir_Kowskoskey

Worst: - 404

Funniest: - @BaskaBommi The 3 times I ran over ahaha monster and I was thinking of giving you a box of fernet. 😭

Funniest: Being teabagued furiously by @Erwin @MrSagdyev its you sagdy?😅

Don't worry as soon as I get arty again I'll remember you (evil laugh)

Most hated player: -Those who have good graphics and lower them to gain advantage. I'll steal your souls... (If you have a computer that doesn't allow you to play loud like me, I forgive you and give you a beer)😡🍻🍻

Most loved/liked player: -well all the spotters: @postelnik, @Zabstone, @Otto , @AL-SAHAD, @Cpt. HunSzergejHunSzergej, @FranzKruger, @DarthTemoc, @Luis 1944, @Anguita36 if forget someome let me know. ❤️❤️❤️

All the player's who put the best(i think all of us) ❤️❤️❤️

Other: - GG for everyone

Edited by johnnymzq
  • Like 5
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Best: -intense battle and even rounds!

- tanking - had fun once in Jumbo and one round with Sherman 75mm was quite epic! However, I must admit that I had lots of luck at some situations and our infantry spotters helped me much!

Worst: -Allies still have problem with numbers...

-flags without spawns and I think 3 flags in the centre are way too much - it really made us difficult to win a map when we were pushed back from the city... I would leave 2 flags there and move the 3rd into one of the corners :)

- couldnt adapt to new parabola of tanks rounds... Sherman 76mm has now ridiculous round drop! And missed so many shots because of that!

Funniest: -1 jeep chasing Kubel through half of the map, the chase ended with my Sherman's round landing on the Kebel :D

Most hated player: - definately @johnnymzq - I don't know how you do this generally, but that was simply amazing when I was running safely through the open field, quite far away from any action and suddenly - "boom" - directly hit by your mortar! Without any warning with missed shot! How dare you?! 😆 

Most loved/liked player: - All the spotters! Well done! Thank you so much! ❤️

Best Battle Photo -

Uh, forgot to make it... I would have had one with my Sherman wreck parked next to wreck of Panzer IV in the city where tanks simply couldnt have long life... ;)

Other: -

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Best: -intense battle , allied team from the round they won to the follwing one. Great effort which made me stress tbh haha

Worst: - We'd all agree with the same thing, right? 

Funniest: -Give this man some goodies @HowAboutAStone

Most hated player: - bunnyhopers even if bunnyhoping can't be more nerfed!

Most loved/liked player: - the team, the good following of what was planned, the guys who instantly accept the challenge of knife battle 

Best Battle Photo -

Other: -

Late to the party...

Best: Great fighting at Ruins all night! Interesting idea to have no spawns in town. Had a lucky panzerschreck with the last rocket.

Worst: I had problems with hit registration at times (or just bad aim). Also I teamkilled way too much. The map was a brown and grey soup where all uniform colours just blended together

Funniest: How awful a Panzerfaust 30 really is. A clunky mess to aim

Most hated player: Own team for looking too much like Americans :P

Most loved/liked player: @WOLFXL and @Hasan09 for setting down emergency rallies time and time again

Best Battle Photo -Forgot to take one

Other: Shorter video than usual

• Like 3