FH2 Campaign #1: Scrim 2 - Best/Worst/Funniest

Best: Extremely interesting close combat fighting. Just love it.

Best2: Extremely well working system with all parts of  group. Im happy!

Worst: A few issues, that will be fixed.

Funniest: Neverending tea pag battle and getting Double pagged by Al-Sahad and someone else. (I WILL FIND YOU WHO EVER YOU ARE :ph34r:)

Funniest2: Wiberlwind flipping part 1: FLipping the tank in an empty field and listening Gabottos laughter.

Funniest3: Wiberlwind flipping part 2: Climbing a hill and telling DTBG to place a rally. The same time he climbs out the tank hits a bump and starts to fall. DTBG ends up on the hull and places the rally in the air. I have time to yell "not on me you fool" and the tank flips over and explodes with the RP. :D

MHP: Al-Sahad and that still unnamed soldier doing bad things to my body with Al-Sahad

Edited by Sir_Kowskoskey
  • Like 2

Best:

-Nice dogfights in a very low viewdistance map :)

-No lag.

-I just like the organized teamplay. When you witness great teamplay and communication during battles, it makes pubbie play feel so poor and lonely.

Funniest:

-Killing Ledernacke once with the P51 :D

Most hated player:

-Kowsky for shooting me down twice atleast.

Other:

-Remember to advertise the tournament to people everywhere. We have a great platform and organization to grow bigger.

Best: Fun combat around Domaine. Great moments when randoom and papillon dropped by

Worst: The map is one tough nut to crack. It got a little infuriating later on.

Funniest: ..

Most hated player: Vlasov, without a doubt.

Most loved/liked player:  Watchtower for acting in the teams interest. And all of 121st put their hearts into achieving their objectives and generally done a great job.

Other: Let's have a fun, balanced campaign!

9 hours ago, Sir_Kowskoskey said:

Best: Extremely interesting close combat fighting. Just love it.

Best2: Extremely well working system with all parts of  group. Im happy!

Worst: A few issues, that will be fixed.

Funniest: Neverending tea pag battle and getting Double pagged by Al-Sahad and someone else. (I WILL FIND YOU WHO EVER YOU ARE :ph34r:)

Funniest2: Wiberlwind flipping part 1: FLipping the tank in an empty field and listening Gabottos laughter.

Funniest3: Wiberlwind flipping part 2: Climbing a hill and telling DTBG to place a rally. The same time he climbs out the tank hits a bump and starts to fall. DTBG ends up on the hull and places the rally in the air. I have time to yell "not on me you fool" and the tank flips over and explodes with the RP. :D

MHP: Al-Sahad and that still unnamed soldier doing bad things to my body with Al-Sahad

You forgot the moment when, full of hapiness and singing " un dos tres", you drove the kubel (at least you tried) into the factory, get out and be killed cause you were blocked between de car and the wall xD

Seriously yesterday was probably the funniest night i ever had in this game x)

• Like 1

Best: Better numbers than the previous campaign. and good infantry action, shooting down half the russian squad out in the open.

Worst: facing 2 panthers + airforce and losing epicly.

Funniest:  forgot all about the tea untill some Finnish dude placed his nutsack in my face. Al-Sahad and me made sure you where payed back tenfold. :D
Funniest 2: zooking axis tanks and other vehicles attacking Domaine, and failed to bail a jeep and then crashed into a stug 

Most hated player: mr Finnish dude

Edited by Pr0z4c
  • Like 1

Best: already better numbers than previous campaign.

Best2: FH2 at it's best

Best 3: hispanic numbers! 

Worst: Not obgtaining my desgined goal. Also allies numbers on last round.

Funniest: A bit long to tell but. I say, only @Pichu1199 and @Maverick spawn. Battle starts and Pichu doesen't spawn, Maverick and @SgtAlex (unexpected) do it. Instead of taking 1 kubel for 3 of us, alex takes his own kubel. Going to arcade, I leave the kubel to put a rally and the car, without anybody inside, runs over me and kills me because of the inertia. Then Maverick got kill also by an allied this time; allies have Arcades and I don't even have my RP up. Then @Smashmachine is going near there with Pz 4 so Alex got next to him and puts an urgent RP  in the middle of the road. We all spawn and make a grey on Arcades. 

Funniest 2: So many rallies on the hedges in Factory. Destroying like 4 or 5 in a row. 

Most hated player: @Hawk

Most loved/liked player: @Hawk you damn SMG master. 

Most loved2: All who joined

Other: Let's make 50/50 battles again, so continue with well done work

Edited by RayderPSG
  • Like 2

Best: Another campaign1

Best2: Higher numbers than last, but only slightly. Spread the word guys!

Best3: Satchelling Axis tank

Funniest: Attack on Domaine. Slepov raping with the PzIV. I announce "I will satchel him". Airshark: "You'll get a medal if you do that". 5 secs later *baaaam*. Wherz my bling-bling Airshark??

Funniest2: Another futile attempt of flying in the P47. Spotting a tank. Banking, turning, being fired upon by Roior, burning. Dropping my bombs rather blindly, cause "I'll surely hit something". TKed Hawk and another German and killed their rally. Whooops :$

Worst: No Allied Pilots in the first round, I tried to fly but my limited abilities made me the worst pilot ever.

Worst2: Uneven numbers. 

MHP: ROIOR for wiping my off the sky every time, and Ledernacke for "panthering" me away all the time.

• Like 2