FH2 Campaign #8: Battle 1 - Siegfried Line - Best/Worst/Funniest

Best: Playing a FH2 Campaign Battle once again.  :partydance::partyblower:

Best 2: Full server! Congrats everyone!

Best 3: cmp-battle-1.png135 online members on Teamspeak!

Worst: My aim. Too much CS:GO and no FH2.... :sad:   But it will improve.

Funniest: Spawning on a Rally Point and getting stuck between dragons teeth. Could not move. Started to get shot by infantry and a tank. Was still able to survive for 2min.  :lol:

screen000.thumb.jpg.c182063a54c74e02864dc13498a82e86.jpg

Most hated player: No one

Most loved/liked player: Everyone

Best Battle Photo - https://cmp-gaming.com/topic/3141-best-battle-photo-medal/
screen002.thumb.jpg.5cf002192e7ff7ad50fad2d685e0f566.jpg

"To spot or to be spotted? That is the question."

Other: -

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Best: -Great battle with friends on CMP!

Worst: -Damn FOG on Residance Evil 😅

Funniest: -Random granade which destroyed enemy RP 👌

Most hated player: -me for my aim, feel the same @RAnDOOm 

Most loved/liked player: -whole Polish Regiment! #Kompanie 1

Best Battle Photo - RUN FOREST!

screen155.thumb.png.fce66efcd49bbc357ee23c98a013e231.png

Other: - Very good battle! It was harder than it might look, GG for everyone!

• Like 3

Best: -Nice evening with old friends

Worst: -

Funniest: 

- Meeting @Pepinio 4 times - we killed each other every time
- Holding a key-house with @Ombustman with lots of kills :pistoldouble:

- @Sir_Kowskoskey shooting at me when i advice him for enemies incoming ( i knew he deeply feel that i'm enemy ) :D 

Most hated player: -

Most loved/liked player: - @CptBocquier feeding my spots

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Best: -1st round 

Worst: -only 1st round where my performance was ok, rest rounds where worse and worse... 3rd round was an epic failure...  so many stupid tks... example: group of enemies sprawned just in front of me - so without any hesitation I threw the grenade in to that hole to destroy enemy rally, but before it blew up some of allies already reach the rally and was destroyed it with rifles... Result? 2 or 3tks... and Yes.... I killed myself too with that grenade... or another one - I spotted enemy rally, was really close to it and I was about to destroyed it, but @Heyna tked me... I of course yelled at him, spawned angry, coming back to that rally and noticed some guy there, fired single bullet and guess what? Tked @turbomursu... 😬 then, Heyna came to that rally quicker than me but enemy spawned just before he reached it... So in the meantime they were shooting at each other I decided not to wait any longer and threw a grenade on that rally... before it blew up, Heyna won the firefight and came on that rally... another tk and in the middle of around I had "-1" point.... 

Also I couldn't adapt to the server latency... hitting moving enemies was a something which I could dream of... but firing at not moving enemy and doing completely nothing to him was something awkward....

Most hated player: -

Most loved/liked player: -

• Like 2

Best: - 1st battle of the new campaign and we had a blast with our Polish regiment. Good attendance and enough server slots for everyone to join the game. Even though we had some completely new players they were outstanding in listening to orders as well as showing their own initiative.

Good times with other regiments and our glorious leader @CptBocquier!

Worst: - Nothing

Funniest: -

Most hated player: - None

Most loved/liked player: - All the players in the Polish regiment as well as the whole Axis division!

Best Battle Photo -
https://cmp-gaming.com/topic/3141-best-battle-photo-medal/

Other: -

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Best: - Playing a campaign again after a long break

Worst: - /

Funniest: - Landing some lucky shells on random people, sorry lads. Also @Sir_Kowskoskey spotting himself at residence & getting rid of an enemy. I warned him that he may have a surprise during the battle doing that. He had one 105mm encounter later on.

Most hated player: - /

Most loved/liked player: - Everyone. big kisses to the polish squad that performed well, @BaskaBommi @RayderPSG @turbomursu for accepting my HE shells and all the spanish regiment for the after action fun and good moob.

Best Battle Photo - /
https://cmp-gaming.com/topic/3141-best-battle-photo-medal/

Other:- /

• Like 2
  • Haha 2