FH2 Campaign #7: Battle 8 - Moerbrugge - Best/Worst/Funniest

Best: -  6 kill streak with flakvierling, satcheling myself and seeing others satchel.

Worst: - Double tk with flakvierling, people stepping on my mine.

Funniest: - Cruising through the flagzone with my bren carrier

Most hated player: -   @Tore for waisting precious german KRAFTSTOF on strafing runs at infantry.

Most loved/liked player: - @caeno for flawless rotation

Best Battle Photo -

Other: -

• Like 2

Best: - Killing an enemy plane with the MG42. @Papillon

Worst: - Firefly

Funniest: - Running over @gerul (I think it was him) going backwards with the Panzer IV and killing him by chance.

Most hated player: - Firefly, whoever took it.

Most loved/liked player: - @DarthTemoc for repairing my PanzerIV and @Nightwing for enjoying the ride on my PanzerIV.

Best Battle Photo -
https://cmp-gaming.com/topic/2786-best-battle-photo-medal/

imagen.thumb.png.d739b910152dbe7e09f1088e6cb17883.png

"Here comes the süjük cavalry!"

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Best: -One of the rounds when I annoyed pretty well Axis on Bridgehead. Also interesting, equal battle where each side managed to win at least once at defending or attacking option.

Worst: - Unfortunately rest of my rounds werent such spectacular in my M8 - I played a role of a spotter, a bait for Axis tanks, often getting stuck in groundholes and ditches, however managed to shoot down some Pumas and Panther once when we nicely flanked it with Lajtus from different directions each.

Funniest: -once I got stuck in groundhole with my Greyhound, I gave up and decided to blow it up. It was just near our Farm flag. When I put satchel on it, some random guy was passing nearby and decided to stop just at the M8 only to write sth to his squadmates... When I saw him, I decided to warn him quickly on chat, but when I started writing, I realised that we are both in big trouble now... BOOM! 😂

Most hated player: -

Most loved/liked player: - Caeno because he volunteered to do sth extra in the last 2 rounds :)

Best Battle Photo -

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Best: The whole battle. It was balanced and had all kind of excitement. I enjoyed this battle a lot.

-Winning the race at the begining of the attack rounds two times. (got first to the flag while everyone else was hiding, running and falling to the ground. Of course I didn't take those flags)

Worst: Teamkills, there were a lot of tks.

-A personal mine exploding after 3 of us walked next to it without activating it and thus ruining the attack on Hamlet (I think).

Funniest: -Defending strongpoint 1 and shooting an enemy while both screaming "no" "for the queen" and all that, none of us received damage from the other. Finally decided to equip my bayonete and go for it. This lead to a fight outside where enemy arty and bullets where all over the place and we were there just trying to win our personal battle lol. At the end it was a 3v1 fight and of course we won that... teabagged the poor guy. Whoever it was, you made my day 😂.

-(I'm not sure if this was on the same battle as previous fight) Our squad had the order to attack Farm so @Darkpotato@Anguita36 and me took a kubel. On the way we saw a rp and inmediatly get out of the car to destroy it but potato just ran over it... it was squad 6 rp, our own team.

- @RayderPSG's screams because of a tk with the AA, it was hilarious.

Edited by Pichu1199
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Best:

Worst: -

Funniest: -

Most hated player: -

Most loved/liked player: -

Best Battle Photo -

screen230.thumb.jpg.43be6547ffcf7663eaa611a0ab87f43f.jpg

"push hard, be aggressive, we need to get there first"

• Like 5

Best: - Froggies were awesome that night

Worst: - couldn't use those 88s at full potential.

Funniest: - Some Western action with the spaniards /// bothering @RayderPSG on Fields all night long

Most hated player: - People not being able to set a defence properly /// people ruining the after battle pictures (they will recognise themselves)

Most loved/liked player: - @gen.p & @TomTom39 for the after battle chat. thanks for that, you know why i was a bit deceived and your words were enough to make me forgive.

Best Battle Photo - @thunder493 doing @thunder493 things

screen846.thumb.png.fd7acfb34c5eb013f3d22516d8ce5112.png

Other: - Spaniards & @Druidix picture

screen849.thumb.png.adce46aa7f8c33f7f9e05ddf547616fc.png

• Like 4

Best: - Intense fights, battle 9th and full server 

Worst: - Spaniards technical issues. Getting annoying sadly , nothing doable about :( 

Funniest: - sneakies. 

Most hated player: - no one 

Most loved/liked player: - everyone, specially new players 

Best Battle Photo -not this time. 

Other: - 4 battles to go! enjoy !