FH2 Campaign #5: Battle 10 Road To Kairouan - Best/Worst/Funniest

Best:
-Numbers started good, but sadly got lower during the battle... Still the start was good! :)
-Only one planecrash caused by lag. Those "trees" have something against me...also hills and... pretty much every kind of terrain.

Worst:
-Only one planecrash caused by lag.

Funniest:

- @gerul shooting me down with a 6pounder AT gun!!! You should have seen my face after that kill. Was about to shoot the P40 down aswell, but alas... I was 6poundered down... :D
- BetterSohnGottes (can't find forum nick @DerSohnGottes (edited by Hawk) ) also shot me out of the cockpit with the Vickers Mg. From full speed... Nice one! :D
-Only one planecrash caused by lag. And trust me... there were too many crashes... Maybe it's because I didn't have any beers with me this week. Gotta remember that next time!
- @Wasteland_Hero flying the stuka, with me in the gunner seat and @Smashmachine flying the spotter plane ended crashing into each other kill all us of course :D I was laughing quite hard after that one :D
-I was in HQ channel this battle and had a great time there! I have to admit @RayderPSG that I laughed off-microphone a few times after some heated comments from you :D 

Most hated player:
-While some of my countrymen do bring out some improvised swearwords from me, I do not hate them :D Props to @Achtungsnow and @Mr.ThunderMan ;)

• Like 5
  • Haha 2

Best:

Really fun battle, I liked the dynamics of the map and the vegetation was nice for a change after many desert maps.

- Nice teamwork in the spaniards regiment.

- Tough battle, both sides played well.

Worst: 

- Connection problems and even a disconnection on the first round but the rest of the rounds were great.

- @Nightwing constantly complaining on TS about his lag.

Funniest: 

- A couple times when I was in the Tiger and an attack went wrong and all my infantry mates died I felt I was being shot by at least 3 different cannons/tanks, artillery plus a bunch of infantry trying to lay mines and explosives around me. I felt I was trying to escape from zombies and the terrain, trees and tank traps really didn't allow me to scape so I just fought back to death.

Most hated player: 

- Allied artillery guy

Most loved/liked player: 

- Spaniards regiment!

Best Battle Photo -

Other: -

• Like 2

Best: 

- Attacking succesfully Checkpoint with @L.L.HERRAIZ and the rest of spaniards and defending it.

- Holding Village all the round with the spaniards.

- Helping spotting and giving info to our tanks.

Worst: 

- Too much complaints about everything and a lot of noise from the spaniard squad.

- Having to leave at the second round.

Funniest: 

Killing the guy that was spotting blander's tiger and then spotting their tanks in the same place and giving info to blander. 

Most hated player: 

- @Mr.ThunderMan defending checkpoint and almost killing every spaniard. Same when he was attacking and we were defending.

Most loved/liked player: 

- @Blander and his tiger <3.

Best Battle Photo:

I always forget to do one at least. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Blander said:

Funniest: 

- A couple times when I was in the Tiger and an attack went wrong and all my infantry mates died I felt I was being shot by at least 3 different cannons/tanks, artillery plus a bunch of infantry trying to lay mines and explosives around me. I felt I was trying to escape from zombies and the terrain, trees and tank traps really didn't allow me to scape so I just fought back to death.

That's how we been in the majority of the maps, and ill add the bomber sound as a cherry ontop.

47 minutes ago, Blander said:

Most hated player: 

- Allied artillery guy

Gotta blame the infantry for giving me those spots 😆

• Like 1

Best: 

- The attack and defense of Checkpoint with my noisy spaniards

- Killing @Achtungsnow with AT mine while he was making a nice Paella with my spaniards with he's sexi tank at Checkpoint hills.

Worst: 

- Spaniards doing their worst like noobie noobies.

- My last battle this Campaing....holiydays at last! I gonna miss you all

Funniest: 

- Trying to kill @Mr.ThunderMan before he kills me and make a "Perfect" by killing the entire spaniards squad. 

Most hated player: 

- @Mr.ThunderMan because of his "Perfects", @Achtungsnow for making Paellas. @Pepinio without any reason.

- @RayderPSG for let me lead the spaniards.

Most loved/liked player: 

- @Smashmachine and @Blander for saving our asses with their tanks.

Best Battle Photo:

Im not Robert Capa. 

• Haha 2

Best: - Some nasty moves with the 288

Worst: - Getting teamkilled twice while putting a rp for a sneak attack on two different flags ! Shit happens !

Funniest: - When you think things are getting worst, don't look around. You may find a Churchill coming to you. // Making a quick spot, arty @kirbyris-cafe manage to blow up a full squad and a RP !

Most hated player: - No one

Most loved/liked player: - @Druidix makes my moustache go wild

Best Battle Photo - A picture you can hear
https://cmp-gaming.com/topic/2128-best-battle-photo-medal/

screen1083.thumb.png.10e1fb796ad6530e7f3b3b98b33acc88.png

Other: - GG allies

• Like 3

Best: Carnage at Checkpoint killing an enemy squad and RP several times in the first round.

Worst: I got killed ending the carnage :(

Funniest: Plane crash that @caeno is talking about.

Most hated player: @aquintus for ending my carnage strike.

Most loved/liked player: @L.L.HERRAIZ for trying to do what it needs to be done. @Blander For good coordination with me.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
On 7/22/2019 at 2:08 PM, Smashmachine said:

Best: Carnage at Checkpoint killing an enemy squad and RP several times in the first round.

Worst: I got killed ending the carnage :(

Funniest: Plane crash that @caeno is talking about.

Most hated player: @aquintus for ending my carnage strike.

Most loved/liked player: @L.L.HERRAIZ for trying to do what it needs to be done. @Blander For good coordination with me.

@Smashmachine THX for your Love 😉

• Haha 1