FH2 Campaign #3: Battle 5 Sinimäed - Best/Worst/Funniest

Best: Playing after so long time. Might be my only battle though

Worst: Losing.

Funniest: Tinder.

Most hated player: No one.

Most loved/liked player: Everyone.

Best Battle Photo -
https://cmp-gaming.com/topic/1231-best-battle-photo-medal/

Other: I thought my microphone (headset) was broke. After all it seems that in Windows 10 you just have to allow apps to access the microphone. This solved actually two totally different issues (1. Headset physically broke, bad voice quality 2. Windows not detecting any recording device). If you ever have problems with the microphone, try this!!! Totally weird and stupid, but it worked for me.

Best: Friday night FH2!

Worst: Getting heckled from the office about stupid shit -.-

Funniest: Not sure

Most hated player: -

Most loved/liked player: -

Other: Okay... I've been saying this since the FHT times, but apparently nobody has heard or listened before, so I'll make it clear.

STOP. FORCING. THE. FUCKING. 190. ON. THE. AXIS. TEAM.

THAT PLANE IS NOT A FUCKING FIGHTER. IT'S JUST AS CUMBERSOME AS THE GODDAMN STUKA, IT'S SLOWER THAN MOST PLANES. NO, ENERGY FIGHTING DOES NOT WORK WITH THE BF2 ENGINE. NO, OUTRUNNING IS NOT POSSIBLE WITH THIS SETUP. JUST STOP FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!

I know pilots are more like an afterthought, but SOME GODDAMN BALANCED ASSETS would be appreciated!

• Like 2

Bestlarge beautiful even map. Strong allied team, strong axis team

best2 : Found some russians in the trenches and grenadier hill. We had fun together :D

Worst: -had the leave 1,5 rounds before the end for rl reasons

Funniest: protect the milk! 

Funniest2: italian tea party

Funniest3: sytabbing @Pr0z4c from a at weapon and bagginn him when @Dtbg yells waaait i need to screen shot this

Most hated player: halos magic plane

Most loved/liked player: wualy and his mg. Man he can find spots where i am.

Best Battle Photo -

Other: broke my phone... hurray for a new phone

Edited by Sir_Kowskoskey
  • Haha 2

Best: Inf fighting at Sinimaed and perimeter-defense-job at Hungaburunga

Worst: Can't think of anything bad. Was a nice battle on a beautiful map!

Funniest: Misheard @Quicksilver saying "rifle-grenade" and thought he joined the good side by saying "waifu-grenade"

Most hated player: @Sir_Kowskoskey at Sinimaed

Most loved/liked player: @Sir_Kowskoskey at Sinimaed

Best Battle Photo

Best. MG-Position. Ever.

screen1183.thumb.jpg.83a4fc72967c0fed3cd0841eeb808ce4.jpg

Other: -

• Haha 4

Best: FH2, and thanks for keeping me company (¬‿¬ )

Worst: 1) USSR on defence side - IL-2 without bombs. Again. I have a question: "That's normal, right?" Because Axis have both sides have Kanonenvogel. Again. 

2) Who doesnt remember or have not read the rules, please remember, Dolphin Diving and Bunny Hopping is NOT allowed. Thx

Funniest: 1) My destroyed plane (by @Achtungsnow) killed... @Achtungsnow 

2) @Sir_Kowskoskey is running again. @Malleus promised to give a medal to someone who will kill him and make a tea bag ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

3) @qufic destroyed my plane and me with arty. That happens ┐( ̄~ ̄)┌

Most hated player: Trees.

Most loved/liked player: My magic plane =b

Best Battle Photo 

Trees - The Best Anti-aircraft Warfare. As always.

20180720225307_1.thumb.jpg.1861d0f17b85fe0d33d8da6522029842.jpg

Other: 

8 hours ago, Sir_Kowskoskey said:

broke my phone...

hope it wasn't because of me xD

Edited by HaLoAL

Best: Playing some rounds with Spanish guys spotting, and spotting, and spotting. They are so funny! ;)

Best2: Intense battles around Sinimaed

Worst: This was my, probably, last battle in this campiagn :(

Funniest: Killing @Sir_Kowskoskey three times in a row around Sinimaed with my PPsh.

Most hated player: Myself, as usual

Most loved/liked player: Everyone who attended this battle. Thanks for having fun with us!

Best Battle Photo -

Other: As @RayderPSG says, this is not the right place to complaint. All of you knows where and how to do it.

Best: Playing on a great map with my frenchies

Worst: Beeing a bad commander 

Funniest: Killing @HaLoAL twice with mg (he was in trouble both time, i'm an opportunist). Btw, what happened? I saw multiple time your plane stopping in the sky then falling like a rock on the ground. 

Most hated player: -

Most loved/liked player:  @SputnikFighter and @Coldbestau

Best Battle Photo -

screen244.jpg

I was thirsty, so i get out in the garden, to take some water in the well. So I turned the crank to raise de water bucket, and i felt it was hard. And look what i found. A dead @SputnikFighter,  hanged in my well. Life was to hard for him, he prefered suicide instead of suffer

Other: -

Having a ride with @Coldbestau, didn't remember that kubel was in fact a submarine 

screen246.jpg

HE DID IT ! THERE STILL HOPE ! 

Sans titre.png

Edited by Druidix
  • Haha 6

Best: Defending bottom left flag in first 3 rounds and trolling it in the last round. Arty spotting uninterrupted for 15 mins from Orphanage Hill in first round, right under the enemy's nose.  

Worst: Discovering arty was out of range for most flags in last 2 rounds.

Funniest: 2 kills in a row were of Russians who thought they could sneakily knife me. Didn't work! I've got wise to it now guys, sorry. And my PC is a lot faster now too!

Most hated player: That squad of Russians at bottom left flag in second round that didn't walk on any of my s-mines in a 10 minute attack! Only player who did was one of ours.

Most loved/liked player: -My s-mine victims again, as always 

Other: A lot more fun defending than attacking this round. At least both sides had to do it.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Druidix said:

Killing @HaLoAL twice with mg (he was in trouble both time, i'm an opportunist). Btw, what happened? I saw multiple time your plane stopping in the sky then falling like a rock on the ground. 

Just IL-2 during the fire falls. La-5 is also, but you need a little less hit points to have. 

And well... That happens, in public server too xD

• Sad 1

Best: - New good looking map. Another FH2 night

Worst: - Some strange failed hits. 

Funniest: - Being HQ for some minutes. Sorry lads! 

Funniest2: Playing with @Wualy. Always a special taste. Doing good things with him in the battlefield, and killed him like 5 times when he was russian. Also those minutes with @RAnDOOm  " A la bandera, vamos, tioooos! 

Most hated player- this time a serious one, @HaLoAL . As Raikkonen would say: " Leave me alone, I know what I'm doing" . You destroyed me too many times...

Most loved/liked player: @Mane_Goddard @fabrigrinovero35 @Pichu1199 @RAnDOOm  for helping and doing admin job on same time. 

Best Battle Photo -

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

On 7/22/2018 at 2:19 PM, Druidix said:

I'm sad to have killed you when you where in trouble

I dont believe you =b

On 7/22/2018 at 8:23 PM, luacha2000 said:

Best: The enemy plane crashes into the trees

Worst: - The enemy plane killing me 😢

He laughs best who laughs last ;)

23 hours ago, RayderPSG said:

You destroyed me too many times...

With @fabrigrinovero35. I remember xd

However, I have more and more... fans, ja

Edited by HaLoAL
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, HaLoAL said:

No te creo = b

Él ríe mejor que ríe último ;)

Con @ fabrigrinovero35 . Recuerdo xd

Sin embargo, tengo más y más ... fans, ja

oooooo how we hate you in those minutes trying to escape from you ... you're very good with the plane ... I think it knocks you down in one occasion !! too much for me with my ping :D 

oooooo como te odiamos en esos minutos tratando de escapar de ti... eres muy bueno con el avion... creo que te derribe en una ocacion!! demasiado para mi con mi ping :D