What Games / Genres Would You Like To See Played Within CMP?

Quicksilver

What Genres / Games Would You Like To See In The Community?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. What Genres / Games Would You Like To See In The Community?

• Arena FPS e.g. Batatalion 1944, Quake Champions, CS:GO, COD
    • Squad And Co-op FPS e.g Squad, PUBG, Arma III, Vermintide, Killing Floor, PayDay 2, Forgotten Hope 2, R6: Siege
    • MMOFPS e.g. GTA V, The Division, Wild West Online
    • Survival FPS e.g. Ark, Rust, Dyling Light, Don't Starve Together
    • Simulators e.g. Star Citizen, IL-2 Sturmovik, Elite, Heliborne, World Of....
    • Third Person e.g. Helldivers, Magicka, Alien Swarm, The Red Solstic
    • Fighting / Platformers e.g. Gang Beasts, Humans Fall Flat, Worms, Broforce
    • Sports e.g. Rocket League, Steep, Fifa, NBA, NFL
    • Turn Based RPGs e.g. Divinity, XCOM
    • Strategy e.g. Hearts of Iron, Age of Empires, Stellaris, Civilization
    • MOBA's e.g. DOTA 2, LoL, Overwatch, Paragon
    • MMORPG's e.g. Final Fantasy, Elder Scrolls Online,
    • RTS e.g. Total War, Company of Heroes, Men of War
    • Driving e.g. GRID Autosport, Project CARS, Euro Truck Simulator, Spintires, Dirt
    • Casual Sandbox e.g. Terraria, Stardew Valley, Farming Simulator

4 hours ago, SgtAlex said:

There are tournaments with prizes every weekend by the way. It'd be great to play together and organised with some of you. We could also create a CMP Squadron/Regiment. I would join for sure.

@SgtAlex @Mane_Goddard if you guys want to look at getting something set up on a more permanent basis, we can help with a forums area. Teamspeak already has a War Thunder channel I believe and we can help you with announcements  on for forums and so on. Just send me a PM if you want talk more about it.

9 minutes ago, Quicksilver said:

@HaLoAL @Smashmachine fun games last night in Rocket League, one of us needs a lot of practice (I do :D ) and we'll start to win some matches! Will post up some highlights later on.

hahahahaha

I have to find a way to play with my PS4, because it's difficult to setup my ps4 gamepad in my PC. I know there's crossplay, but can you send an invitation from PC(Steam) to PS4? :scratchheadyellow:

There is a weekly event for Mount & Blade: Warband every tuesday at 20:00 gmt. If we gather enough players (5-6) we can join. PM me if you are interested.

This event consists of 100 - 200 players following their leaders orders on a large map using tactics and power to crush the opposing teams shield walls.

Link : https://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,360268.0.html

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 years later...
On 4/21/2019 at 2:38 PM, Quicksilver said:

Not a PR player, but what is the difference between PR:WW2, Post Scriptum and Hell Let Loose in terms of game play?

Due to PR is based on BF2 as well as FH2. Playability and logic are same with them. There are no too much colorful mixture of pony toly, so you can more easily identify what is going on your surroundings instead of rainbow show. You have enough time for your reflexes to do something in PR, so aging not important. Team play is more easy. 

Also you don't need super computer to run project reality. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1