FH2 Campaign #9: Battle 4 - Lenino - Best/Worst/Funniest

Best: - 3 for 3 kills on AT mines at the start of round 4. Another close battle. The close ones are always the best.

Worst: - Panzer IV was overpowered against T34 gun. Tiger was off balance as bleed replacement compared to what Russia got.

Funniest: - Saving Green Bunny's ass from a satcheller and then getting run over by him by accident.

Most hated player: - Axis arty. Always.

Most loved/liked player: - Had a lot of fun supporting Green Bunny in the last round. Not the way we usually play.

Best Battle Photo -

Other: - This campaign is possibly the most balanced I have played to date, at least so far.

Edited by Quicksilver
Edited. Breaking campaign rules on balance discussion outside of mapping forums
  • Sad 2

Best: Winning by 1 point.:threesome:

Best: Winning a round with 1 ticket. @RayderPSG was about to have and heart attack. :blue:

Best: Our company was all over the place and we delivered.

Worst: Prob some idiots sitting next to RPs to camp them. Don't be a lowlife and destroy them. This also helps us out since if 1 of us can manage to kill you we can use that RP and relocate...

Funniest: 2 T34s with 1 Gebalte at the end of that 0-3 round. :smokingred:

Funniest: @Blander getting too excited over an attack at Hill. We were all chill and were keeping it under control.  :smokingcrack:

Funniest: @Toremaking a triple TK to end the round in favor of Russians. :hammer:

Funniest: @BaskaBommi cursing in every possible Finnish way after that round. :jumpgreen:

Most hated player: -

Most loved/liked player: -

Best Battle Photo -
https://cmp-gaming.com/topic/3455-best-battle-photo-medal/

Other: Balance was really great, both sides had their downfalls that's why the rounds were so close like that.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Best: 
-Awesome map which felt even better in campaing play!!
-The tight rounds are horrible?! Nervewrecking! Simply horrible! But I love them. :D 

Worst: 
-Felt like the map was missing something I can't really put my finger on....... ;)

Funniest: 
-Near the end of first round with very few tickets left, I decide to flip my tank over and die when I was really close to frontlines and possibly could have gotten a few kills if I just stayed alive... 
-Not sure which round, but I was going towards north from the west main and see 2 tanks spotted north of me. I realise that I can't run away or they'll see me, so I hide behind a building. After a few seconds I can hear one enemy tank stopping really close to me, but apparently didn't know I was there. We had two tanks heading north from our main aswell and soon they'd be shooting at each other. I thought that I sneak around the building and distract the enemy tank, so our bigger tanks can take care of it, but I opened fire too early and our tanks didn't get there in time. I had a fun time going around the little church with @Pr0z4c but he got me a bit before our tanks got him :D Was laughing at my failed distraction attempt for quite a while after that :D  (Don't remember what happened to the other enemy tank though...)
-The "invitation" to the admin channel for questioning... You made it sound like I was in trouble for a few seconds there. I was going through my mind thinking "I didn't DO anything!" :D 

Most hated player: 
-Not really hated, but god damn @Ombustman seemed to find me all the time :D 

Most loved/liked player: 
-@-Bombarik- and @turbomursu for their top secret contributions towards Axis win. 

• Like 2

Best:  Second hispanic squad, always laughing with those guys.

Funniest: Getting caught again when trying to sneak. That horn... now I know it was you @Th3rioN jajaja. Next time take me as prisoner or something, I won't shoot.

Someone yelling in a completely unknown language after the 3/4 TK's made by @Tore at the end of a close round.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Best: 5th round Killing 8 people at Moiseevo with a captured AVT-40 from the bushes, and spotting for Artillery, worth a whole 48 points :D

Worst: @outlaw in the enemy artillery hitting you everywhere, as always

Funniest: Last round in the last few minutes, @ShadowNick runs into the flagzone at Lenino where it was only me at that time. Hit me once, wounding me and then for probably half a minute we just sidestepped, trying to hit each other first with rifles and then with bayonets to no avail. Then he suddenly switched back to the rifle and hit me in the face. Have you no honor? ;)

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, SadCamelion said:

Best: 5th round Killing 8 people at Moiseevo with a captured AVT-40 from the bushes, and spotting for Artillery, worth a whole 48 points :D

Worst: @outlaw in the enemy artillery hitting you everywhere, as always

Funniest: Last round in the last few minutes, @ShadowNick runs into the flagzone at Lenino where it was only me at that time. Hit me once, wounding me and then for probably half a minute we just sidestepped, trying to hit each other first with rifles and then with bayonets to no avail. Then he suddenly switched back to the rifle and hit me in the face. Have you no honor? ;)

Oh you mean this fight 589142270066819082.png.11942e67838d89c64c41e53bbfd4ff29.png

Edited by ShadowNick
  • Like 1