FH2 Campaign #1: Battle 1 Faid Pass - Best/Worst/Funniest

Best:  Exciting even battle and numbers getting back there where we want them

Worst: if you have a zook clap your hands, if you have a zook clap your hands...

Funniest:  @Airshark79   in the AT halftrack he saw me aproaching him, turned around.

sees me with the atkit running to him. he steps out wounds me. doesnt see me attaching the at mine.  he panics seeing me shooting at he jumps in the mined vehicle and tried to drive away. Boooooom!

Most hated player: The spaniards joining the allied and shooting me. ¬¬    ;)

Most loved/liked player:  Malleus_Russian, a man deserving the purple hart

Other: nice numbers!

• Like 2

Best:

Was a good and balanced battle. very happy about that good job everyone.

having a round with many many many kills xD

Worst:

THE TERRAIN! O.o That bouncy sand is so deadly. I think i almost died as much to flipping and barrel rolling than enemy fire xD

Bazookas...bazookas eeeverywheeere xD you guys were a real pain in the butt with them.

Constantly hearing myself getting spotted...made me paranoid lol

Funniest:

Playing merry go around with @Airshark79 in the 231 when he was trying to get me in his sherman...all of that just to end in me doing barrel rolls in a armoured car and die...that was lol worthy xD 

Those trenches just outside our main. @Airshark79 again causing a commotion in there and had to clean him out....after many failed attempts xD

Edited by Janizki

Best:

shooting down the spitfire (caeno) with P4F2 maingun and saving our stuka

Worst:

no1.

it wasnt my best day.

but the chickens got count on the evening. so payback in upcoming battles.

no2.

range AT spawn kits

Funniest:

caeno was strafing my tank a couple times until the tank got 1 lifebar left.

at the moment he will start his final strafe, a bazooka rocket fly's in and stole caeno the kill.

Other:

http://www.ichkoche.at/backhendl-fried-chicken-rezept-6655

Edited by Ledernacke

6 hours ago, Janizki said:

Funniest: Playing merry go around with @Airshark79 in the 231 when he was trying to get me in his sherman...all of that just to end in me doing barrel rolls in a armoured car and die...that was lol worthy xD 

That damn rock! I saw you half of the time, and got really pissed when I couldn't see where you really were going. Laughed my ass out when you started flipping! :D

9 hours ago, Sir_Kowskoskey said:

@Airshark79   in the AT halftrack he saw me aproaching him, turned around. Sees me with the atkit running to him. he steps out wounds me. doesnt see me attaching the at mine.  he panics seeing me shooting at he jumps in the mined vehicle and tried to drive away. Boooooom!

Hah, I thought I could just drive away after wounding you. It was funny as hell.

Best: There is very few tank battles that matter as much as Faid Pass in this mod, it was a lot of fun and you could see the rounds swinging according to their performance.

Worst: We should somehow hit 100, it doesn't feel complete without that.

Funniest1:  @Wualy execution in the trenches. I couldn't help but teabag you a little ther :D 

Funniest2: My little AT picnic in the southeast of the town. I dropped the mines on the ridge because I had nothing better to do, and a Panzer4 in the distance turns up right on top of them. He ended up slipping between the first and the second mine on the left, is it just me or is it always like that with those mines?

rAtinW6.jpg

Most hated player: Wualy, for raining on my parade with his artillery guy.

Most loved/liked player: 121st was great as usual, @Pr0z4c in particular has been a massive help this week, thanks for being around dud. Honorable mentions go to @Quicksilver, for being a defacto member of the squad after three weeks.

Edited by Airshark79
  • Like 2

Best:

-Nice numbers and a really even battle!

-Great dogfights with ROIOR and @HaLoAL and some nice teamwork in the air and AA on both sides.

Worst:

-My luck

-Viewdistance, for some reason I didn't notice how really low the viewdistance was for planes until the battle...

Funniest:

-My luck: first full round I played in I got shot down by enemy Artillery ( @TAFKAP), by a tank when I was in full speed (@Ledernacke) and atleast 1 one-shot kill by @Ensign_Steel + a few really great burst kills from him. It can be soooo frustrating getting killed with such bad luck multiple times in a row. :D Of course I know you're all good players, but shooting a plane with arty, tank or one shotting the pilot are quite rare and for all those to happen in the same round... I couldn't do nothing but laugh about it afterwards :D (I did spam squadchat with my frustration during the round...)

-I kinda felt bad for strafing @sch@mpus off the Marder and leaving the tank intact. Waiting about a minute for him to get in it again and then strafing him again :D 

-Me crashing the spit atleast 2 times due to terrain around our airfield

Most hated player: 

-Peace and love to all! ;)

Most loved/liked player:

- @Airshark79 gave so many awesome spots on many rounds - helped a great deal when hunting enemy tanks.

Other:

-Lets keep advertising and maybe we can hit that 100 players during battles :)

-Maybe I'm getting worse, but the cannons on the spitfire felt so weak... :D

• Like 1

Best: Victory.

Best: Last round I took a Sherman to the Airfield. I helped them cap it and drove forward. And stayed alive for like 10-15 minutes. During that time I killed about 13-14 tanks who were driving around or trying to attack the Airfield. It felt good.

Worst: Losing 2 rounds because of mistakes.

Funniest: I was on Mountain manning the 88. Harmonikater, Stuka and Bf109 are all in the vicinity doing circles in a dog fight. Bf109 comes at me and I take a shoot. The shot kills Harmonikater in the background I didn't even see him through the fog haha.

Funniest: Trying to coordinate, using commander arty and stuff. While I was doing that Kowkoskey killed me twice.

Funniest: I was shot down in the recon plane but managed to land. Minutes later Prozac comes with his tank and when I was about to tell him to repair the plane, he destroyed it. Savage.

Most hated player: No one.

Most loved/liked player: Matsku brought his skills and will to win and motivated us. Also Achtungsnow joined I always love him.

Other: Flying the recon plane was fun, although I got in a dogfighting vs Stuka haha and making an emergency landing.

Edited by Erwin

Best: Victory. + our regiment did alright :)

Worst: flipping my tank due to a treebranch, and flying with my tank 200m into the middle of no where. i got launched away on a brickwall.

Funniest: not thinking about the spotterplane that chrashed landed., being called a idiot by erwin. i deserved that

Most hated player: nobody.

Most loved/liked player: @Airshark79 did a great job on spotting enemy tanks and putting down markers

Other: sunflare @Papillon tssk tssk. B|

Edited by Pr0z4c
  • Like 1

Best: All of it was awesome

Worst: Unwittingly stepping on so many of our own mines

Funniest: Panicking and unloading an entire Garand clip at someone not 10 paces in front of me... and not hitting a damn thing

Most hated player: Nobody

Most loved/liked player: Matsku, Spindrifter, CaproGreene for making a ham-fisted n00b feel welcome

Other: 

Best: Nice battle, cool action.

Worst: Map was nice, but had some graphical errors (for example totally black wall textures on some spots - at least for me)

Funniest: Firing bazooka with a team mate almost simultaneously on an enemy tank killing it - no chance for it. Looked pretty good, too bad I didn't record it.

Most hated player: Enemy tanks and artillery.

Most loved/liked player: Our pilots and at-gunners.

Other:

Best: close battle 3-2, nice to be on winning side...

Couple times nice battles for mountain

Lonewolfing on mountain when airfield was quiet

Worst: Being on airfield while no attacks there.

Funniest: 2 times i throw gebalte to tank and went little bit further from it to wait explosion. I was noob and stayed too close and died to explosion. 2 times :DD

I was staying south of mountain and waiting when spanish guys runned down to me one by one untill they changed their objective somewhere else.

Most hated player: axis artillery

Most loved/liked player: Ombustman was good with tank.

Other: coordinated playing are so much funnier than pub. See you guys next week.

• Like 1

Best: Playing with arty one full round. It was fun as ever!

Worst: Not being able to play the full battle due RL issues.

Funniest: Killing @Erwin with arty here and there. When I had spots over one flag, he seemed to be around.

Most hated player: @TAFKAP. Why the hell you changed your nickname? It was easiest before! :D

Most loved/liked player:

Other:

• Like 1

On 13.05.2017 at 11:25 AM, caeno said:

Best:

-Great dogfights with ROIOR and @HaLoAL and some nice teamwork in the air and AA on both sides.

Yeah, that was cool, thanks @caeno and @Harmonikater for amazing dogfights!

On 13.05.2017 at 11:29 AM, Erwin said:

Funniest: I was on Mountain manning the 88. Harmonikater, Stuka and Bf109 are all in the vicinity doing circles in a dog fight. Bf109 comes at me and I take a shoot. The shot kills Harmonikater in the background I didn't even see him through the fog haha.

That was me on BF-109 in this moment and we with @HaLoAL was very laughed with this situation.

On 13.05.2017 at 11:29 AM, Erwin said:

Other: Flying the recon plane was fun, although I got in a dogfighting vs Stuka haha and making an emergency landing.

There also was me on Stuka, but Stuka's MG bad for attack and I was forced to quit the battle because of the danger of approaching an enemy fighter in air. You lucky my friend!

Edited by ЯÖÏÖR