FH2 Campaign #7: Battle 11 - Battle of Metz - Best/Worst/Funniest

Best:  that 1-0. Thats nice when it happens.

Worst:  dat bomber stopped every counter attack we made. Even the tanks could have been countered. 

Funniest: the only plane i got , after vigorous shooting i hit Tore from the pilots seat. Of cours 5sec later thunderman comes over like a vengance eagle

Most hated player: -thunderman

Most loved/liked player: 

Best Battle Photo -
https://cmp-gaming.com/topic/2786-best-battle-photo-medal/

Other: - those mysteriously appearing spaniards are a pain. Its like a o'uid in a garden,  you let one spawn there will be a thousand of em there in a minute

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

Best: - Good times with my Polish guys. Allied team chat shenanigans.

Worst: - Losing the battle.

Funniest: - @TheBlackReaper TKing the whole team with bad grenade throw.

Most hated player: - Thunderman!!!

Most loved/liked player: -

Best Battle Photo -

screen039.thumb.jpg.5e349d6c98492e28d7f01bbb6f722aa8.jpg

Karma is a b...ad thing.

Other: -

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Best: - 1-0 situations. Numbers. 1 battle to go and everything is open. 

screen005.thumb.jpg.1033d21ae38f6e9ee03617fe966bdf0d.jpg

Worst: - the 1-0 not just because. I see last kill is in favour of axis, so I start celebrating. Suddenly I read " The USA team has won..."  and I was like whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat 😭

Funniest: - the 1-0 haha

- @kirbyris-cafe killed a mustang with arty LOL 

-Guess what, Rayder's life DOESN'T matter 

screen006.thumb.png.d35bb1dcd08867b4146917c8d9954e3e.png

-Fck new spaniards if you wanna join the campaign for the good of my health do it everyone since the beginning (joking)  😁

Most hated player: -

no one

Most loved/liked player: 

everyone , the new lads and @CptBocquier 

screen003.thumb.jpg.47a6bc613904de0d5bc3d6ed2a05b83f.jpg

Best Battle Photo -

Dunno if this would be allowed, but

"This only happens in CMP" 

screen005.thumb.jpg.03b67e89cce2217fdae5daa0f80d9d4d.jpg

Other: -

I hope we get a  both teams pic in next week. 

Franco-hispanic pics

screen008.thumb.png.598c79003f42a7ebf2019086911c8f4d.png

screen007.thumb.png.7acbc46682431d141d49311fe423791e.png

screen009.thumb.png.034d803ebbee358135f730fe87274daf.png

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

Best: - Victory and gaining air superiority, harassing everyone everywhere I could.

Worst: - 1 - 0 round lost, if only I got one more infantry with the pz4 in the end but he ran away from the bullets.

Funniest: - I roadkilled @Ronid with the Bf109G2, does that count as a teabag as well? 😁 @atElmo also managed to teamkill me with a mortar, talk about timing! @Tore teamkilling me with the bofors when I was fleeing from a bad 2v1 situation towards mainbase. @Sir_Kowskoskey you're a bullet magnet even for planes, haha. @kirbyris-cafe shot down a Mustang in front of me with artillery.

Most hated player: - No one really, but @Pr0z4c killed me with M24, noticed too late that it wasn't a greyhound that was spotted but a M24 and a frontal strafe run didn't make it easier for me.

Most loved/liked player: - @Pavel_[RUS74], ROIOR, @HalcoR-=|RUS|=- thanks for the dogfights.

Other: - have fun in the last battle, I'm unable to join.

Edited by Mr.ThunderMan
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

55 minutes ago, Mr.ThunderMan said:

@Sir_Kowskoskey you're a bullet magnet even for planes, haha.

Heh-heh, in previous campaign, I had something similar - of enemies in light armored vehicles, most often came across @Sir_Kowskoskey, when I shot from an plane.
I think someone cursed him. We must pray to Pizza God to forgive him! 🙏

58 minutes ago, Mr.ThunderMan said:

thanks for the dogfights

Thank you for attention. It's nice to see gentlemanly behavior and fair play from another player. 👍

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Pavel_[RUS74] said:

Heh-heh, in previous campaign, I had something similar - of enemies in light armored vehicles, most often came across @Sir_Kowskoskey, when I shot from an plane.
I think someone cursed him. We must pray to Pizza God to forgive him! 🙏

Thank you for attention. It's nice to see gentlemanly behavior and fair play from another player. 👍

Guess who cursed @Sir_Kowskoskey :)

Not the pizza! Only "Mighty SUJUK" can save him. If he repel from his traitoristic sins ;)

Mighty sujuk always watch his children!

Sujuking.jpg.73adc0e58a130b28f35fa88519308417.jpg

Muhehaheaheaheahea :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

16 hours ago, Mr.ThunderMan said:

Best: - Victory and gaining air superiority, harassing everyone everywhere I could.

Worst: - 1 - 0 round lost, if only I got one more infantry with the pz4 in the end but he ran away from the bullets.

Funniest: - I roadkilled @Ronid with the Bf109G2, does that count as a teabag as well? 😁 @atElmo also managed to teamkill me with a mortar, talk about timing! @Tore teamkilling me with the bofors when I was fleeing from a bad 2v1 situation towards mainbase. @Sir_Kowskoskey you're a bullet magnet even for planes, haha. @kirbyris-cafe shot down a Mustang in front of me with artillery.

Most hated player: - No one really, but @Pr0z4c killed me with M24, noticed too late that it wasn't a greyhound that was spotted but a M24 and a frontal strafe run didn't make it easier for me.

Most loved/liked player: - @Pavel_[RUS74], ROIOR, @HalcoR-=|RUS|=- thanks for the dogfights.

Other: - have fun in the last battle, I'm unable to join.

HEY! I didn't aim at you! You crashed into the shell on PURPOSE!

• Haha 1

Best: - Taking a huge blow from the spaniards at first and then slowly taking the upper hand. @RayderPSG zouaving me all the night

Worst: - Lack of spots & no @thunder493 grunting with us

Funniest: - Going on a suicide mission with already a burning jeep and only a zooka and a pistol. Went to hauconcourt from the bridge near hall then @Hawk start firing with his halftrack. Trapped him with a bazooka shot then rushed the flag with a good RP, and i have ofc a nice Kommissar moment on @RayderPSG

screen926.thumb.png.71def66aa1911961235536b2aed05d70.png

Most hated player: - people not following the rules in my squad, hope i won't see that again

Most loved/liked player: - @RayderPSG, @MedicalWanderer & @Garfield on fire, @Druidix mocking me as always, well all the boys ofc.

Best Battle Photo - Same as @RayderPSG but in french.

screen925.thumb.png.30438d7fcf0ef61abe85fb05e528c476.png

Other: -

French pics

screen928.thumb.png.5c58cfaf12685957c92ebba035386680.png

screen929.thumb.png.38ed4177ea6aa5148ffa511fb6ed9b8c.png

screen930.thumb.png.380cae4a884c1566b4dc825a44c3486b.png

Spaniards & frenchies pic

screen932.thumb.png.1abaed6059a9a9e9de81459ef28da783.png

• Like 3
  • Sad 1