FH2 Campaign #1: Battle 2 Gela - Best/Worst/Funniest

Best:

-Map felt quite balanced. Most of the rounds were really tough fighting, with flags changing sides quite a lot and it didn't seem either side had the upper hand on anything. Great job on that!

Worst:

-I got this weird lag while flying the spitfire. It seemed like I was skipping frames when turning and it was annoying as hell... I sucked with planes today anyway, but that made it even worse :D (I didn't get the same lag with the P40, which made this even more weird...)

-Again I didn't realise how short the viewdistance is for planes... I don't like maps where it's a matter of pure luck running into an enemy plane :(

Funniest:

-Harmonikater shooting me down during a 2vs2 dogfight and then crashing into my wreck.

-Someone shot me with the 88 and killed (I think it was) Haloal aswell at the same time. It's really rare to see a double kill with the 88 :D

-Once again I was fraghunting and did a suicide while killing an infantry... I really should stop that.

-Prozac with the M13 Halftrack... :D

Most hated player:

-You know I don't really hate you, but ROIOR and Haloal! Awesome dogfights, but you really kicked my ass today :D

Most loved/liked player:

-Ombustman for spotting enemies!

Other:

Best: killing the enemy with the m13 aa halftrack, great infantry action around the flags and winning the battle

sneaking into Manfrria and Gela, capping the flags

Worst: i made too much teamkills :(

Funniest: teabagging the Finnish dude and  the teamkilling after the battle

Most hated player: nope

Most loved/liked player: 121 regiment did a good job, good teamplay

Edited by Pr0z4c

Best: Great action all over the map

Worst: I kept running into my good mate  Sir Kowsokskey and his bloody mp40 everywhere.

Funniest: To see all the newones in our squad doind an great job

Most hated player: 

Most loved/liked player:

Other: This was a awesome map

Best: I like a lot this map.

Best 2: Spots, spots and more spots... No tank or infantry moved without being spotted when I was on server

Worst: Map still need a bit tweaking regarding flag layout: two flags too close to Allied main almost impossible to be defended at the beginning of each round.

Worst 2: Not being able to play, again, the whole battle.

Funniest: BROKEN ARROW!!!!! :D

Funniest 2: Allies made me felt so important when they sent to kill me two Shermans and one Churchill. They did the job, but was costly ;)

Most hated player: Myself, as usual.

Most loved/liked player: everyone who attend this battle. Thanks for coming!!

Other: I love good atmosphere we have here!! Rivals, but no enemies :)

Edited by Wualy
  • Like 2

Best: Oh man, so much action, so many intense moments that make you feel like a total winner!

Worst: Oh man, so much action, so many intense moments that make you feel like a total loser!

Funniest: Sorry, my friends, for all the times I got a little too excited and everyone started looking suspiciously like Jerry

Most hated player: None. Great crowd, great game, even when we were being given a bit of stick by the opposition

Most loved/liked player: Gunghoo, and whatever he's drinking, for keeping our spirits high

Other: Oh boy, that first round, what a nailbiter! More just like that, please, thank you!

Edited by RedBleeder
  • Like 1

Best: First round. One of the Best rounds I've played.

Best: Allied Army. It was great to see orders getting done flawlessly.

Worst: Nothing.

Funniest: Epic fight at Manfria at the end of first round. That flag house changed hands many times. I remember storming it at least 10 times hahah.

Funniest: Dropping a supply crate into the water at North.

Funniest: This chat:

"-Uhmm Axis Commander Arty incoming."

"- Wait it landed 100 meters south of the flag."

"- Me: That's what we call a Kowskoskey moment."

Most hated player: No one.

Most loved/liked player: Johonas took over the German squad and did an amazing job. I shout their orders and checked how they are doing at the end of the round. :D

Watchtower's coordination is great and he sometimes takes initiative. I like this kind of Officer.

Other: Kowskoskey always find me off guard. He knows he doesn't stand a chance on 1on1. B|

14 hours ago, caeno said:

-Harmonikater shooting me down during a 2vs2 dogfight and then crashing into my wreck.

Mmm, yeah, it was funny. Something you are lucky in this regard :D

-Someone shot me with the 88 and killed (I think it was) Haloal aswell at the same time. It's really rare to see a double kill with the 88

Hmm, this one remember that the second was ROIOR... :scratchheadyellow:

-You know I don't really hate you, but ROIOR and Haloal! Awesome dogfights, but you really kicked my ass today

Well, this one is glad you liked it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) But if not for you, others would have BIG problems ;)

Wasn't that Achtunsnow?

I remember "Ah I will use the 88 here at Fortified Position" Here comes Harmo and baam he is gone and ROIOR too.

Best: Good Battle

Best2: Rampaging with Achtungsnow 

Best3: Fighting around Niscemi

Worst: Feeling like a ham-fisted noob when in a squad with Achtung

Worst2: Really hitting SHIT with the K98.....horrible

Worst3: F*** all the Undergrowth in buildings I forgot to remove....

Funniest: The Allied guy who drove the Pak38 from Monastery to Niscimi. Is there a medal for slow-motion fighting?

Funniest2: long-distance duel with Harmo in the bofors and me with the K98 in the woods :-) TAFKAP decided it with a LeFH round.

MHP: Certainly Matsku. You could dig yourself into the ground, his garand would find me

Best: Oooooo what fights.

Worst: just 5 more on the field. Plz be tankers

Funniest: gunghoo ann erwin popping up in the best possible moments

Funniest2: Tenoh popping up in the worst possible moments

Funniest3: Watching on the map  how allied tanks turn to engage wualy

Funniest 4: knife fun on the map

Funniest 5: the lost humledrik. He kept on attacking monastery

Funniest6 : poor munkron unwillingly participating to a 3 guy turkey shoot on the recieving on a field between manfria on monastery :D

Edited by Sir_Kowskoskey

On 20.05.2017 at 1:40 AM, caeno said:

-Someone shot me with the 88 and killed (I think it was) Haloal aswell at the same time. It's really rare to see a double kill with the 88 :D

-You know I don't really hate you, but ROIOR and Haloal! Awesome dogfights, but you really kicked my ass today :D

1 - That was realy fun moment, planes was damaged and I think we not stay alive, but I hearing "Boom" close to me and see message about crash of 2 enemy planes :-)
2 - As says Halo  - one shot with 88 was my, when try shotdown Halo's Mc.202.
3 - You and Harmo doing very good job in air and yeah, you also kick our asses many times :-) Thnx for Dogfights my friends!