"Hit detection" in FH2 - Blessing or curse

eXHaLe

"Hit detection" in FH2 - Blessing or curse  

60 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about that the "hit detection", the crosshairs that flash when you hit an enemy, is disabled as it was practiced in the previous campaign ? Should it stay as it is now or do you want the old flashing crosshairs back ?

• Yes, i want the old flashing crosshairs back
    • No, it is more realistic without
    • I really don´t care

• 2 weeks later...

I prefer hitmarkers, but can live without them. I however think that a lot of people strongly prefer the hitmarker up to the point that removing it can scare them away. In public when the 762 server had issues, people really did not want to play at the cmp server without hitmarkers.  Since the greatest threat to FH2 and 762 is a decreasing player base, I would suggest to keep hitmarkers enabled.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, HochuDeutschmeister said:

For this last battle in my last Campaigne they can also be out😞

Last campaign ... You will play with me WoW Classic. Good idea. Its start on 27.08.

I think hitmakers will be great for the next campaign at autum.

The Vote is very close. So i guess its fair to deal with both opinions and turn them nextime on.

• Like 1

Guest HochuDeutschmeister

Now I become a Brexetier Asshole 😊 Vote that Long till the result is fine 🤐? After last battle tomorow  I will declare myself  and Hit markers are a small part of it

PS Pepi do brauchst wieder mal Politische nachhilfe😜

Edited by HochuDeutschmeister