FH2 Campaign #14: Battle 5 - Hill 262 - Best/Worst/Funniest

cmp_best_worst_funniest_1.png.cf1afb5ce3edd9269dd1cc7f043b78fc.pngimage.png.926ab288defa546b068b3693ad495d1c.png

Share your opinions about the battle.  Replies are ok, but no flaming, keep it clean!

Any posts containing complaints about map balance, assets, or other complaints will be removed and the person posting will have their posting privileges removed.

Copy and paste below:

Best:  -

Worst:  -

Funniest:  -

Most hated player:  -

Most loved/liked player:  -

Other:  -

Best:  - Being on the campaign with old and good folks.....

Worst:  - make the teamkill on the vic pic sorry

Funniest:  - make the teamkill on the vic pic, teamkill @MrSagdyev

Most hated player:  - no one all are lovely and eat for my arty ❤️

Most loved/liked player:  - everyone, they are good mates and great people, @Sewaywe are on the same frecuency mate

Other:  - california gurls(i was listening music on this battle a great thing to do when we are on arty scratching ur balls)

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

Best:  - Killed 5 enemies with their squad leader , with just one spitfire sortie

Worst:  - i fired randomly an spitfire 20mm cannon and teamkilled @Watchtower . Sorry dude .

Funniest:  - @johnnymzq tked me with arty shell and i was in plane .

Most hated player:  - @dumbbPunk with his wirbelwind always focus my plane.

Most loved/liked player:  - @Mr.ThunderMan🦅⛈️ because of his kindly comments and giving me tactics and @pozzo❤️ .

Other:  

Edited by AlperenN
  • Like 5
  • Haha 2

Best:  - Killing medium cats (panthers) with Spitfire, nice dogfights with ROIOR

Worst:  - Lack of rear camera with planes

Funniest:  - @Sir_Kowskoskey encounter in the video below, @DonbasCossackhad the worst luck ever when I strafed the ground and others from his squad, @Watchtowergetting killed just before we were about to make a rally by @AlperenN in the spitfire was the unluckiest TK I've seen in a while

Most hated player:  - Can't think of any annoyance this battle

Most loved/liked player:  - INT 2, we have got a very good time in the last 2 battles

Other:  

Edited by Mr.ThunderMan
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 11/5/2023 at 2:35 PM, AlperenN said:

Funniest:  - @johnnymzq tked me with arty shell and i was in plane .

@johnnymzq God of Arty) He killed me many times with arty in previous Camps when I was in plane, and not important on which side I was))))

3 hours ago, Mr.ThunderMan said:

Best:  - Killing medium cats (panthers) with Spitfire, nice dogfights with ROIOR

Yeah, same! Nice dogfights with all of you! @Mr.ThunderMan @cristhianxd @AlperenN @FadusTM

Most hated player:  All AA-gunners and peoples, who shooting to my planes)))

Edited by ЯÖÏÖR
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Best:  -somehow Having that feeling again...of stressing out a bit as axis improves 

Worst:  some lack of foccus at times 

Funniest:  - getting BWF back ad-hoc because  @Mr.ThunderMan and I made the deal 

Most hated player:  - maybe my dear @WOLFXL in his tank ( i love you) 

Most loved/liked player:  -  @ЯÖÏÖR  for always being kind to everyone  @Kerst for his lovely words 

Other:  - Polska - hispanic pic 

image.thumb.jpeg.506539544d1b64ad47bf28ef2003f7e5.jpeg

• Like 4