FH2 Campaign #1: Scrim 1 - Best/Worst/Funniest

Best: Nice maps. I found out why my microphone wasn't working properly since a few months: It was the webcam which was not activated and not selected as any audio device in Windows or TS,  but it still overrode the headset microphone.

Worst: In the end too tired and my aiming assist drinks didn't help anymore.

Funniest: I shot down another plane with a plane.

Most hated player: Axis pilots were pretty annoying, especially Boo (but I got you once).

Most loved/liked player: I will like the Allied pilots who will shoot down the enemy planes.

Other: Allied need more players I think, especially pilots. I liked to fly in FH1 and was not bad at it, but it's not so much fun anymore in FH2.

Best: Doing hispanic squad possible and playing with them

Best2: Great numbers for first scrim

Best3: Playing FH2

BeST4: you all

Worst: Arriving late and bein slightly confused

Funniest: Switching to allies and killing hispanics

Most hated player: Myself and @Ombustman

Most loved/liked player: Again @Ombustman. What a shooter

Other: Let's continue with this! 

Best: Getting it up without any aids (i mean the campaign ofcourse, silly)

Worst: Confusion in the begining, but here we go

Funniest: The never ending knife battle with Quicksilver in Gela. Result was both dead.

Most hated player: Al Sahad and Ombustman

Most loved/liked player: Deffinetly my fat sidekick DTBG, getting stuck all the time in akward places. ( We both need to run it off mate)

Other: Bungabunga!

• Like 3

Best: Getting a perfect shot on a Panzer from one of those rolling cannons

Worst: Every time I missed an enemy at point-blank range (This happened a lot)

Funniest: The whole squad getting chased around by a Puma for several minutes on Juin '44

Most hated player: No one

Most loved/liked player: Spindrifter49 for helping my noob ass

Other: Thank god the real Allies were better at that whole winning battles thing

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Sir_Kowskoskey said:

Best: Getting it up without any aids (i mean the campaign ofcourse, silly)

Worst: Confusion in the begining, but here we go

Funniest: The never ending knife battle with Quicksilver in Gela. Result was both dead.

Most hated player: Al Sahad and Ombustman

Most loved/liked player: Deffinetly my fat sidekick DTBG, getting stuck all the time in akward places. ( We both need to run it off mate)

Other: Bungabunga!

i made it only once :P 
with me you will no annoy x) 

• Like 1

Best: Great to see so many new players joining us for this campaign. Welcome to the CMP community! :)

Worst: Had a few teething problems with the maps (this is what the scrim tests are for), and I made the error of thinking we were playing Faid Pass this Friday, when we'll be playing Juin '44 in a full scrim

Funniest: The knife fight with @Sir_Kowskoskey it went on for far too long. Every time he got near I was expecting to die and somehow we both missed. Both died at the same time in the end!

Most hated player: Too many players on the Axis team, you fight really well.

Most loved/liked player: All our newcomers and those that made the transition over from F|H to join us :)

Best:  

Coming back to FH2 tournaments after a long time away and last time it was at WaW.

Remembering what it was like being a tanker whore :D

Worst:

Dunno if there was anything that bad...

Funniest:

Making the F2 panzer a bunker filler at lonely mountain xD

Puma patrol of death ;P

killing the jumbo and other shermans near factory with a sneaky stug rush.

Having an EPIC plinking competition with a jumbo at factory with both of us shooting at eachother at point blank for like minutes until one of us lost xD

Most loved/liked player: airshark..im so sorry buddy :P i really felt bad killing you so much at that one point xD

Other:

Best:

Starting the new campaing!

Worst:

For some strange reason, I cannot load Gela. Let's hope I get it fixed before the actual battle. (Don't reply to this on this thread... I've discussed this in lenght elsewhere.)

Funniest:

The confusion of the first round on juin44 when we were trying to solve cmp mod, map pack, installation and general problems while playing and trying to cap some flags :D 

Most hated player:

Didn't have time to look at who killed me :D

Most loved/liked player:

Everyone who joined! :)

Other:

Lets hope the numbers stay up and people actually post AAR's and other suggestions, so we can sustain the numbers and have a nice campaing.

I liked the combination of organized play with many "unknown" maps - It felt somewhat realistic when we were positioned in some new place and had to attack/defend areas which we've "never" seen before and doing the recon while playing.

• Like 1