FH2 #4 - Irrawaddy stats

A small infantry map with very short distances to all flags and a huge amount of all kinds of objects to hide behind and you complain about grass viewdistance? Lets face it, the biggest thing low graphic settings do, is the grass viewdistance and on this map, grass really wasn't an issue at all. You could also complain about the fact, that high graphic settings make the shadows bug and you can see shadows through buildings and other objects - that's equally bad for "fair play".

Graphic settings on this map had nothing to do with the kills. So let's not continue this any further.

• Like 1

Are you saying its unfair because they had better performance or are you saying they intentionally diminished the foliage.

I had to boost the clock frequency on mine and that helped a bit. 

Either way I don't think complaining about it is good form. The top players where at the temple which was a hard fight and their ratio was as mine 2.0, and I did a shitty job camping with a tank teamkilling 1/5 of my kills.

• 4 weeks later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use. We also recommend reading our Privacy Policy and Guidelines.