FH2 Campaign #15: Battle 7 - La Hardt- Best/Worst/Funniest/Battle Photo Medal

Best: -
La hardt atmosphere. Great map! 
The skins made by @CptBocquier

Worst: -
Axis numbers...

Funniest: -
@DonbasCossack and me with the B1 against that Somua tank. I still regret not recording that . We spent half an hour shooting at each other until we finally got  it
also B1 stuff with @lemminglemon...spending 5 minutes to get to the frontline and get killed...sorry! 

bayonet time!

Most hated player: -
no one

Most loved/liked player: -
everyone who joined, but special thanks to @CptBocquier for the toug job and for having to deal with numbers...Also to the admins @Hawk @Sir_Kowskoskey @RAnDOOm whose work is often not enough appreciated! 
and the volunteers!

Best Battle Photo - turns out B1 is the best to take pics, nothing disturbs your screen hha
https://cmp-gaming.com/topic/5600-best-battle-photo-medal/

@DyNoMyTe give them hell! 

image.thumb.png.78581631b2f538fc132050d5564b7976.png

Other: -

image.thumb.png.2f97c9a3233ffb137b6cf49241f73215.png

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

Posted (edited)

Funniest:  After we lost our best and most important player after false accusations, I didn't care at all!

Other:  Only when the Spanish regiment is divided into two squads of equal strength and assigned accordingly on both sides will there be exciting campaigns again.

and hey: Even if I can no longer send you a message I wish you all the best for your Birthday, my dear Rayder. Let yourself be celebrated :drinkingcheers:

Edited by eXHaLe
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 4