PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds - Team

Papillon

Sure @Papillon, I can try and get on for an hour or so.

I'm not sure about streaming, unless people are desperate to see us dying frequently and me getting surprised by you sneaking up on me and shooting you in the face with an Uzi :D

I was thinking about that last round too. Yes, we should have waited and let them continue on and then shot them from the high ground.

• Haha 1

@Papillon I'm not sure if this is good news or bad news for us! #racingaroundonadeathtrapmotorbike

One of PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds' defining features is its ever-tightening play area. Anyone caught outside of that area is said to be in the blue zone, and gradually takes damage over time. Well, the development team plans to ramp up the damage that the blue zone deals to try and get players to focus on combat inside the play area, it announced yesterday.

The change will first arrive in the test servers early next week, the team said in a Steam post. "From this new update, you will be able to focus more on the immediate, close-ranged skirmishes inside the play zone, instead of dealing with enemies outside of the play zone during the mid to late phases of the game. We would love to hear the responses regarding the changes from all members of our community once you’ve tried it in the test servers."

hurghhhh

Well our motorcycle trip yesterday was fun but it's not my favorite activity :-) 

Anything that eliminates guys appearing behind you from the outside is good I think.

if I could decide, I would raise the damage with time so that unlucky ppl like us (drop at Ferry to find the zone around stalbar and no vehicles around) have some chance to get into the first zone, but the damage should rise like 1 min after the zone closed.

And for the next zones, damage should be higher from start on.

• 2 weeks later...