Announcing the launch of CMP's Third FH2 Campaign - "Into Darkness". Join the battles in the Winter and Continuation War fought between Finland and the Soviet Union.

Click here to sign up for the campaign and choose your side!

Sign in to follow this  
Papillon

PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds - Team

visual_main.thumb.jpg.fe783493b480e6346ff6a8dd47fb60a6.jpg

PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds - CMP Squad

I would like to find players who regularly want to play as squad (2, 3, 4 guys) and rock PUBG :-)

For those of you who don't know PUBG: 

Who wants to join?

@Papillon (cmppapillon on steam)

@Stubbfan maybe?

@Quicksilver maybe?

I have been so far. I much prefer it as it makes the game much more intense in close combat rather than who can use the 3rd person camera to their advantage.

I cannot login since yesterday. Yes I do play it you can invite me on Discord when you're going to play. ^_^

jesus I was so bad yesterday.....

Lowlight: Dropping into a small farmcluster. Finding the stupid revolver which takes ages to load. 

Some guy drives into the farm with a buggy, jumps out. He has no weapons. I don't hit him with the 7 shot the revolver has. I chase him around the house reloading the bloody thing. He jumps into the buggy, starts to drive. I stand in front of him, he hits me, i stand on the buggy's front and shoot shoot don't hit and ofc eventually I die cause he ran me over......

yehhh only two bad rounds yesterday....hit a guy hiding in a shipping container around 6 times I think, and he blows me away with his AKM anyways....

oh my....I took a wrong decision in my last round. I had AKM and a K98 with 8x scope. Then found a VSS. And I threw away the K98 not the AKM.....stupid stupid.

what do you have?

did you tune down the details?

Hopefully they optimize it more after EarlyAccess. I had some lagging yesterday too.