New Community Updater - Tutorial and download

kummitus

• 1 month later...

Hello all!

First post, nice to be here - there is a technical problem unfortunately. Whenever I run the freshly downloaded community updater, the download gets stuck at some spanish localization file. Now, in no case I want to blame the spaniards, but... it'd be really nice to be able to play in CMP again. 

Cheers

Edit: Made sure my windows is completely up to date. I tried to find the correct map pack on the server mentioned above in this thread, yet there are several different mappacks for FH2, which one would be the correct one to be able to play on the current CMP server? 

Edited by Cyrant

Guest JohnnymanCZ

I have a problem. I installed the updater right. When running a game with cmp map, the game crashes into windows. What am I doing wrong?

11 minutes ago, gestatten Rossi said:

Hello , the download, doesent work, whats wrong no seeders ?

regards

Updater.JPG

Wrong Updater, take the link from the first post!

On 12/11/2018 at 5:11 PM, kummitus said:

Hi

A new Updater tool has been released, though still in its early stages. But it works, for at least most of the people

Windows 7 users! Make sure your Operating System is up to date, otherwise updater might not work!

Download The Installer

1. Hit the download button

image.png

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Okay, pay attention to what i write now, because i get to think you are a troll:

The Community Updater you are using is a old programme that we used up until 2018. It's based on torrent seeding and those servers are physically deactivated - its literally stating it in that very screenshot that you posted that this updater is turned useless (=deprecated). This Updater doesn't work anymore. There is no way on earth to get your files with this updater.

Download this new Community Updater: https://s3.cmp-gaming.com/files/fh2-community-updater.zip
It's a totally different programme, it has nothing do to with the old Updater from 2018. You need to download this, Delete the old updater and forget it forever!

• Like 1

On 10/9/2019 at 4:34 PM, Hawk said:

Okay, pay attention to what i write now, because i get to think you are a troll:

The Community Updater you are using is a old programme that we used up until 2018. It's based on torrent seeding and those servers are physically deactivated - its literally stating it in that very screenshot that you posted that this updater is turned useless (=deprecated). This Updater doesn't work anymore. There is no way on earth to get your files with this updater.

Download this new Community Updater: https://s3.cmp-gaming.com/files/fh2-community-updater.zip
It's a totally different programme, it has nothing do to with the old Updater from 2018. You need to download this, Delete the old updater and forget it forever!

Thank you, and i'm not a troll, i'm new to cmp so i didn't know. Also, i didn't understand that word because english is not my main language

• 4 months later...