FH2 Campaign #15 The Last Winter: Scrimmmage - Best/Worst/Funniest

cmp_best_worst_funniest_1.png.cf1afb5ce3edd9269dd1cc7f043b78fc.pngscrimmage.png.a7017cd0a2963bd4992eb88af07cf987.png

Share your opinions about the battle.  Replies are ok but no flaming, keep it clean!

Copy and paste below:

Best: -

Worst: -

Funniest: -

Most hated player: -

Most loved/liked player: -

Other: -

Best: - Come back to play with good fellas.

Worst: - the warning of @Quicksilver for making a joke to @Ghost., but was necesary the warning love u quick ❤️

Funniest: - the 3rd map i think i dont remember the name but i was joining to a battle who was started, MountainFox was on arty and he dont receive the order to give to me, so i have to teamkill hahaha sorry mate, the other was an assault on Elsborn Ridge with the spaniards and my scream of war. @sergioten dont be afraid old man

Most hated player: - no one

Most loved/liked player: - @MrSagdyev for kill me and being killed, @CptBocquier i know u hate me ehehehe <3... @krakki the new hispano player... and all the poles regiment for show me love

Other: - Other

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Best: - Playing with the lads from alll sides, and a new french player !

Worst: - Not killing @krakki with my knife, i got a hit but it wasn't enough. Damn solid duck

Funniest: - The squad attack on the final map. All the team was watching my two soldiers get in a jeep and fell in every ditch possible

Most hated player: - /

Most loved/liked player: - @RayderPSG

Other: -

• Haha 1